Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,567 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) (63674 Views)

Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home / Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) / Regina Daniels & Billionaire Hubby, Ned Nwoko Cruises Around Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by seandurse(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
grin
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by 96ACE: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
cool
Vanity upon vanity
You think say poverty na your mate
grin grin grin
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Davido is the king of Nigeria music. Wizkid busy smoking his life away. Davidos Jewelry collection is wizkid network.
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by wonderr(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Peace081:
Like for Davido, Share for Wizkid grin cheesy
the one whey we done they like & share since wetin we gain?

1 Like

Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by GloriousGbola: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Looks like Seun has dumped tonto dikeh for Davido.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by uzydicekid: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Peace081:

Una nor dey tire??

1 Like

Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by erinzy901(m): 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Peace081:
You too dey cause wahala cool
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
I've been looking for the title of the song please someone help me
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
cheesy
AbuAeesha:
whr is slawormir?
hope is not wat am thinking
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by seniormallam(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
If they trace my lineage very well, I must be related to Judas Iscariot, otherwise, why I go dey suffer like this for this life?

1 Like

Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by whippersnapper(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Guy wey get doing
Their are levels to this things
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by Ejiakusmith(m): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
I just de wait patiently till the day Wizkid go pull this kind stunts with cars just like davido

anyway wizzy never finished with enjoyment talk more of posing around
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by Fidinno(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Davido, always being real.
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by Dirpetaner: 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is what drives small boys crazy...some will start feeling that God is not fair.... our Government really need to work on our medias..

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by muheeb01(m): 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Apart from his father money he works hard for it....I respect that
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by ellizy(m): 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
cool
Vanity upon vanity
My favorite vanity
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by Chiraq77(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Goldbw122:
The problem of the rich is that he can't drive all the car that he have enquire only one at a time and he will even forget some car that he had in the past, what a funny world..

How's This even Supposed to be a Problem

1 Like

Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by bepositive11: 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
He needs to stop showing off. What does he gain from the envy he instills in the poor? It's wickedness
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by toujurs: 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cmanforall:
Cool

Chioma will be cruising her own too
Mumu wetin carry chioma come this discussion now. You guys will just be talking any how. angry
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by cp3o: 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Loewe:

You can make it more than him jor. wink

Most folks jump prematurely on the bandwagon of successful people, worship them as if they are the final version of success. Look, if you will shine, it can happen in one day for you to overtake everyone else.

I know one guy who used to hang around the wife of a government bigwig. He would tell her that "her falling down will be higher than his standing up." Just to get less than 10k.

If this kind of words leave your lips, do you need a witch to fight your destiny?
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by Godispeace: 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
who that one epp
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by nedekid: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Goldbw122:
The problem of the rich is that he can't drive all the car that he have enquire only one at a time and he will even forget some car that he had in the past, what a funny world..
Guess that's the kind of problem people prefer to have.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by DEROX: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
cheesy omo olowo
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
It's a convertible? Nice
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by Chiraq77(m): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ejiakusmith:
I just de wait patiently till the day Wizkid go pull this kind stunts with cars just like davido

anyway wizzy never finished with enjoyment talk more of posing around

Wizzy Owns a Urus,(Lambo SUV),but he's way to busy for Stuff like this.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by enebelid9(m): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Davido speed's up with his Lamborghini Aventador

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R51RfuOsrQ
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by basty: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
cee112:
Davido come and adopt me. If you are big you are big.

Na like dis you downgrade your destiny reach?
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by Joseph08(m): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
Righteousness2 right now...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fan Throws Bra On Stage As Davido Performs [PICS+VIDEO] / Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) / Tiwa Savage shares photo of her new shape 2 months after giving birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.