Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) (63706 Views)

Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home / Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) / Regina Daniels & Billionaire Hubby, Ned Nwoko Cruises Around Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by RIDOO: 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Congrats o OBO we witnessed the arrival and the cruising abeg call us for the christening o.
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
cp3o:

Most folks jump prematurely on the bandwagon of successful people, worship them as if they are the final version of success. Look, if you will shine, it can happen in one day for you to overtake everyone else.

I know one guy who used to hang around the wife of a government bigwig. He would tell her that "her falling down will be higher than his standing up." Just to get less than 10k.

If this kind of words leave your lips, do you need a witch to fight your destiny?

Hmm... Deep one.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
That lamboghini no fit reach mushin or ojo angry cheesy grin
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
cool
Vanity upon vanity
EVEN POVERTY SELF NA VANITY, SO CHOOSE THE TYPE OF VANITY YOU WANT VERY WELL BRUH
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by AntiMen: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
The cruise master, I really can't fault him....

Whether you show off or not, haters will hate...

Do you....

Be yourself.

Be happy.

Stay away from trouble...

Dust we are ,and unto dust we. Return...

Cheers.
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
The price of this car go buy nairaland, pay off seun and all his moderators
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
I wonder where this idea came from that men can't be an inspiration to women and women can't be an inspiration to men. It is a silly way of thinking. Working hard is not gender specific. Overcoming challenges is not gender specific. If you are a woman and a man is inspiring to you there is nothing wrong with that, the same thing goes for men that are inspired by women.

MadamVanessa:
shocked

OBO for reason.

Enjoy your life my love, better days ahead. Even though you're a man, but you're a source of inspiration and motivation to us most women here, who are not lazy or wait for men to pay our bills for us as to avoid unescessary insult. Reason we astrive everyday to be something and give back to the society as you have been doing and I personally hold unto your saying that " we rise by lifting up others"

Love you Davido.
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
if u go do mistake scratch this one body ehn, just die
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by Pinzyy: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lolssss....Enjoy
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by MrJames007: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
As far as na 9ja I want drive this thing, na waste of money. Useless car.
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by udemzyudex(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
I no wan dey see before and after video circulating the internet ooo.
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
AbuAeesha:
whr is slawormir?
hope is not wat am thinking

What are you thinking? grin

Dude fit Don go fight cult war.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by silibaba: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
cee112:
Davido come and adopt me. If you are big you are big.
pikin dey adopt old papa?
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by ekukeku(m): 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
overdrive:
cool

U wan give up ni ?
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by cocoboss(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
anewchapter:
I've been looking for the title of the song please someone help me
shebi hustlers- loyalty
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by AbuAeesha: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
SenatePresdo:

What are you thinking? grin

Dude fit Don go fight cult war.
i dont really think he is into cultism,maybe he don go bomb the one wey pass him power,

1 Like

Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
AbuAeesha:

i dont really think he is into cultism,maybe he don go bomb the one wey pass him power,

Na System man oh.
He like emphasising on being Rugged, but he shuns gang banging though.
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by Allisgud: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

OBO for reason.

Enjoy your life my love, better days ahead. Even though you're a man, but you're a source of inspiration and motivation to us most women here, who are not lazy or wait for men to pay our bills for us as to avoid unescessary insult. Reason we astrive everyday to be something and give back to the society as you have been doing and I personally hold unto your saying that " we rise by lifting up others"

Love you Davido.
see this one enjoy urself my love,like say him know if u exist
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by azuba4u: 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS DAVIDO
ABEG COME N VISIT US AT ABULE EGBA WITH THE CAR.
LETS FOLLOW N CELEBRATE AS UR FANS!!
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by Maliqcious: 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
post=111261344:
OBO himself.
Keep enjoying the life of your head.
YOLO.

Nice one Omo Baba Olowo kiss

The unnecessary hate towards Davido is actually so terrifying!
It’s insane how people still question his music.
Gobe was a hit,
Fall, Bros you forget fem, la la e still choke oo
Ekuro,
IF,
Fire,
Dami duro,
Overseas,
Skelewu,
Like that,
Risky,
One ticket,
Gallardo,
Nwa baby the list goes on.... all are hits back2back!!
Not forgetting the one we are jamming at Woke street off Abacha Rd, GRA phase 3 right now... JOWO!!

Davido made Nigeria Music industry very easy for upcoming artists.
He is ready to jump on your song just to get you to the top of the game.

All of us @[/b] can't stop smiling and shaking our as$es to the way he was singing [b]Agege WA o, on the song small Doctor featured him, increasing his fan base in Agege wink wink)

From all of us @[b][/b] : You are mouthed Davido.
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by Maliqcious: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
tydi:
grin

Davido na boy wey Wizkid dey!
How na the only most influential personality back to back under 35years. Yes wizkid got more accolades but na there e end
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by letitrainnow(m): 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Davido
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nice ride...enjoy bro..uwa bu ofu nbia
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by Khaysee: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
I saw him cruise towards Abraham adesanya ajah
Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
LaSenior:
cheesy

Oga David take it easy oooooo

All this fast cars be like death warrant their crashing is just too fast in the space of mins

I watched one video about a Bugatti Chiron the guy over stepped on the accelerator the car threw him up and down

All this fast cars needs special mastering before driving it ...

Congrats to Mr David

When am I buying my Honda evil spirit sef
You're buying it soon (in less than six months time) through only noble means. Amen.
Wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by Ixodes(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
drive am come iju ishaga make we check something

1 Like

Re: Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Na System man oh.
He like emphasising on being Rugged, but he shuns gang banging though.
You know slawomir well, well.
Correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miz Gold At Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Yesterday, Stole The Show (Pics) / More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.