Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant (41021 Views)

US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu / Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by LeoDeKing: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
liljboy10:

U are a fool
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Enemyofpeace: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aguku:
Dangote knows what's up
Yinmu
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Mooh247: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I have said and will say it again.

Tinubu's presidency is a fast moving train and everyone is getting onboard.

Yoruba igbo hausa fulani, other ethnic groups, Muslims and Christians, young and old, rich and poor, men and women are all solidly behind the Jagaban.

Fellow Nigerians, let's not be distracted by some ill-fated movement of smear campaign against the Jagaban championed by congo jews.

God bless you comrade

You are a patriot

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by InvertedHammer: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Yoruba igbo hausa fulani, other ethnic groups, Muslims and Christians, young and old, rich and poor, men and women are all solidly behind the Jagaban.

Fellow Nigerians, let's not be distracted by some ill-fated movement of smear campaign against the Jagaban championed by congo jews.

/
Lolz.

As if Dangote cares if fuel sells for N1000 per liter.

You are cheering the decision of those who don't feel your pain. grin grin grin. Nigeria is a tragi-comedy indeed. grin

/
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by rattlesnake(m): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

effect of generational curse

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Highlyrespected(m): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jagaban of borgu.....
Nous sommes solidement derrière vous

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by 77up(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Alhaji Bola Hammed Tinubu for president.

8 Likes

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Mooh247: 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
Lolz.

As if Dangote cares if fuel sells for N1000 per liter.

You are cheering the decision of those who don't feel your pain. grin grin grin. Nigeria is a tragi-comedy indeed. grin

/

Petrol is an internationally traded commodity , Dangote would sell for international price but Nigerians won't pay heavy prices for logistics

7 Likes

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Deborahi34: 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Fchv
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Rolexjerry(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
liljboy10:

U are a fool
Very big fool grin
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by softwareman(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Segzy22:
Respected by the richest black man.
Make I take my leave before those eediots brake my head!!!!
No . He must have bribed dangote , that is why he is praising him.

Dangote is an hungry man . Tinubu must have bribed him with a few thousand dollars!
Sowore the fool and fake pastor Omo kirikiri and social media lynch mob over to you!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by 77up(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
The cursed people are hangry already grin
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by drlateef: 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
laiperi:
Dangote knows how to rub the back of those in power and how kickbacks works.

In that case Dangote must have collected bribe from Tinubu like you accuse us too lol.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by seyz91(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
cheesy
Princeadebayo11:
They will soon be here with their comments

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by DeLaRue: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
3 or 4 years ago when Buhari was at the peak of his powers, Dangote would probably not have said that in such a public place with Buhari seated.

However, and inevitably, power and influence is now draining from Buhari with just 1 year left of his reign. That's why some Governors, including El Rufai are openly threatening to revolt.

Buhari will do well not to endorse anyone for the Presidential primaries, and safeguard his authority, because ultimately many of his appointees and APC politicians will defy him and vote for who they think will serve their personal interest.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by drlateef: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Stop derailing the thread ...
Well he deserves the award but again, I say his tribalism notoriety is what makes me not like him.

Igbos will gladly vote Osibanjo because he has never referred to is in a derogatory manner or in a tribalistic way...

Tinubu called us okoros like who does that. ? Is he the best candidate? Without a doubt unless Osibanjo starboy runs... But no he is tribalistic.

Worse still are Tinubu supporters like yourself.. you guys are so tribalistic you don't help his case . I am yet to meet a sound intelligent Tinubu supporter who can speak in a respectful and coherent manner about issues without descending into the gutter

Yet he was the first governor to appoint non-indigenes as commissioners and special advisers. Please find something else to wail on.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Almaigaa: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB terrorist, Biafrans and their SYMPERTIZERS right now. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Congo Jews grin
I want to be associated with winners in life not loosers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by wiseoneking: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Who is surprised at that, he is the largest beneficiary of Lagos government largesse. Who blamed him, today the wealth of Lagos state is entirely in control of one man. People should read between the lines. SW should open their eyes.
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by KIDfurniture(m): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
He can only be a king maker and not a president of this nation. R.I.p to his ambition.
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by specialmati(m): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

grin grin just say the agbero union of Lagos state are solidly behind jagaban.later you tell us the bus stop you are collecting your owoda money.because the union need money to buy his presidential form.
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Kingozymandias(m): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
drlateef:

Yet he was the first governor to appoint non-indigenes as commissioners and special advisers. Please find something else to wail on.

Don't be rudez talk like a lewnred person... Yes he has done so ... But again address the issues I raised.
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by FreeStuffsNG: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by damysill: 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
There most be an end to everything some day
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by steadyMoving22: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Segzy22:
Respected by the richest black man.
Make I take my leave before those eediots brake my head!!!!

In the expense of a very large population of poverty.
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by simpleseyi: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Waa ti ma gboo.

You go don dey hear am.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by DeLaker(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dangote is a business man, what else do you expect lol
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by simpleseyi: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na today,
Nnamdi Azikiwe was called Zik of Africa but he still lost an election in Lagos.

M.K.O Abiola, was Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, Baba Adinni of Yorubaland but did he win an election?

If titles or awards could win elections, Dr Godwin Maduka would have been governor of Anambra State.

You go soon collect.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by simpleseyi: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Stop derailing the thread ...
Well he deserves the award but again, I say his tribalism notoriety is what makes me not like him.

Igbos will gladly vote Osibanjo because he has never referred to is in a derogatory manner or in a tribalistic way...

Tinubu called us okoros like who does that. ? Is he the best candidate? Without a doubt unless Osibanjo starboy runs... But no he is tribalistic.

Worse still are Tinubu supporters like yourself.. you guys are so tribalistic you don't help his case . I am yet to meet a sound intelligent Tinubu supporter who can speak in a respectful and coherent manner about issues without descending into the gutter

Don't let inferiority complex kill you.

I call my Ijebu female colleague "Iya Ijebu".

I call my Ekiti colleague "Agidi Ekiti"

I call my Igbo colleague "Omo Una" or "Omo Okoro"

I Call my Awori colleague "Baba l'Awori"

These are not derogatory, just aliases.

The DG of Budget Office Ben Akabueze is there as a Tinubu nominated candidate after being Commissioner for Budget in Lagos for 12 years. If that is not inclusiveness, what then can you call it?

Tinubu could have nominated a Yoruba man for the position, but he didn't see any difference between Akabueze and Olawale, they are both Nigerians.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself / Uche Azikiwe Celebrates Her 70th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.