Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant (41072 Views)

US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu / Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by AdekunleScience: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dapinski:

Valid observation. Igbos have always been unprincipled opportunists who really do not commit to any ideology steadfastly.

They remain ready to accept anything, even fascism or jack boot dictatorship, as long as they are pulling the strings.

Their ideological bankruptcy is historical. Ojukwu brutally moved against SS secession agenda yet he wanted to secede and be allowed to get away with it.

To rub salt in the wound, and after millions have died in the needless war he caused , Ojukwu contested to lead 'one Nigeria'. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Abaribe the IPOB senator is a staunch Biafra advocate. Yet he protested loudly that "no one can force Igbos out of Nigeria" when Northern elders begged our legislators to convene a referendum so Igbos can be allowed to secede asap.

Bottom line is that Igbos have to be 'excised' from Nigeria, either by granting them Biafra or through regionalism/restructuring, because they will always remain unprincipled saboteurs when not in charge of the ship.

Decentralize power, handing full control to States and region as obtains in the USA we share governance system with, and you will see Igbos exposed as inept empty barrels who are what they are because of other Nigerians and not the other way round.
All the points you outlined, the Igbos, at least their elite are aware. That is the reason why when it matters their actions always contradict their words which they say only to deceive their own gullible people and at the same time blackmail ignorant non-Igbo folks.
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Playermayweda(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I have said and will say it again.

Tinubu's presidency is a fast moving train and everyone is getting onboard.

Yoruba igbo hausa fulani, other ethnic groups, Muslims and Christians, young and old, rich and poor, men and women are all solidly behind the Jagaban.

Fellow Nigerians, let's not be distracted by some ill-fated movement of smear campaign against the Jagaban championed by congo jews.

All dese ones suffer no de tire dem, dem fit sell their family for small money
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
rexchazy:
Is that why you are rooting for another vegetable where we have better individuals that can deliver? I see something is foundamentally wrong with the Yoruba people. The same Buhari you are complaining about was aided by your Lord and savior

Lol. You people should take it easy with the deception you always attempt that your limited intellect will never allow you to pull off successfully.

You're "Yoruba" yet something is "fundamentally wrong with the Yoruba people", supposedly your people, because of political choice that is their constitutional and democratic right to make?

Be yourself and own your IPOBian hate of others proudly. No one cares. Certainly not Yorubas who are on a mission to take charge of their own destiny.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/12/constitution-review-southwest-governors-demands-return-to-regional-govt-scrap-of-states/%3famp=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
aribisala0:
Yes that is why they aligned with Balewa,Shagari , Tofa and Obasanjo.
They want to be at the centre at all cost and cannot endure opposition

Indeed. 100% correct. This is why, when things do not favour their desire to control the centre, they willingly adopt any lunacy in the desperate hope such would assist their megalomania and imperialist obsession.

The Igbos are the classic example of the desperados cited in literature as ready to sell their souls and dine with the Devil for short term gains.

Now, and after myopically ostracizing themselves from our national politics, they openly resent Yorubas who have always had a steadfast and principled agenda they worked towards as a way to get to and control the centre. Shameless people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by sematec(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
We will know Tinubu by that name after 2023 electshock
Asiwaju of Nigeria
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by AdekunleScience: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
aribisala0:
Yes that is why they aligned with Balewa,Shagari , Tofa and Obasanjo.
They want to be at the centre at all cost and cannot endure opposition
Exactly. The Obasanjo case is the most interesting for anyone who genuinely desires to understand the Igbos' perspective and interest as regard Nigeria. Namely; support for any intetest which seek to sustain unitary system in Nigeria. So that they, the Igbos can continue to have un-regulated access to resources/opportunities in other regions, at least in regions whose natives aren't prone to violence.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by slowice(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dangote, a product of heavy corruption...... Tilumbu, corruption in person..... Its that simple.

I mean Nigeria's corruption is to dangote's advantage, he benefits more than me and you from this mediocrity called Nigeria. I don't expect him to queue behind genuine progress of our nation.
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by drlateef: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Don't be rudez talk like a lewnred person... Yes he has done so ... But again address the issues I raised.

That was a banter. His behaviour is opposite
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by aribisala0(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
AdekunleScience:
Exactly. The Obasanjo case is the most interesting for anyone who genuinely desires to understand the Igbos' perspective and interest as regard Nigeria. Namely; support for any intetest which seek to sustain unitary system in Nigeria. So that they, the Igbos can continue to have un-regulated access to resources/opportunities in other regions, at least in regions whose natives aren't prone to violence.
Obasanjo was fair to them in his appointments ; Soludo, Akunyili, Ezekwesili ,Uba and many others. How did they pay him? With hatred.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Na dia way

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Olatomiwami(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Stop derailing the thread ...
Well he deserves the award but again, I say his tribalism notoriety is what makes me not like him.

Igbos will gladly vote Osibanjo because he has never referred to us in a derogatory manner or in a tribalistic way...

Tinubu called us okoros like who does that. ? Is he the best candidate? Without a doubt unless Osibanjo starboy runs... But no he is tribalistic.

Worse still are Tinubu supporters like yourself.. you guys are so tribalistic you don't help his case . I am yet to meet a sound intelligent Tinubu supporter who can speak in a respectful and coherent manner about issues without descending into the gutter

Try and look in the mirror,all this your epistle is the way of u and your brothers on Tinubu
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by basadenet: 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I have said and will say it again.

Tinubu's presidency is a fast moving train and everyone is getting onboard.

Yoruba igbo hausa fulani, other ethnic groups, Muslims and Christians, young and old, rich and poor, men and women are all solidly behind the Jagaban.

Fellow Nigerians, let's not be distracted by some ill-fated movement of smear campaign against the Jagaban championed by congo jews.
It is only you that is getting on board and not others. An already sinking boat.
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Wasky101: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Well he deserves the award but again, I say his tribalism notoriety is what makes me not like him.

Igbos will gladly vote Osibanjo because he has never referred to us in a derogatory manner or in a tribalistic way...

Tinubu called us okoros like who does that. ? Is he the best candidate? Without a doubt unless Osibanjo starboy runs... But no he is tribalistic.

Worse still are Tinubu supporters like yourself.. you guys are so tribalistic you don't help his case . I am yet to meet a sound intelligent Tinubu supporter who can speak in a respectful and coherent manner about issues without descending into the gutter
tribalistic but he started the trend of appointing non Yoruba's into his cabinet up till now i don't think no governor has don't it asides the man in Nassarawa, tribalisticbut he opened the door of his hse to everybody

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by adelaja70(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
aribisala0:
IBB called him Asiwaju of the Universe
though I suspect with concealed yinmu
When did IBB call him that?
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by aribisala0(m): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
adelaja70:

When did IBB call him that?
This year you can search for the video .It is probably on this forum
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Aaay: 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nigeria is a failed nation
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Sweeetheart(m): 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

even If Tinubu called you second in command to Angel Gabriel you hate filled specimen won't still like or vote for him

you hate him for nothing but that hate will only consume you lots, I trust him he won't respond to you people abuse, taming you people after election will reduce you people to nothing politically

without Fulani going for president you people can't stand, such a shame
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by adekolaelect(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na today,
Nnamdi Azikiwe was called Zik of Africa but he still lost an election in Lagos.

M.K.O Abiola, was Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, Baba Adinni of Yorubaland but did he win an election?

If titles or awards could win elections, Dr Godwin Maduka would have been governor of Anambra State.
who ask you theories ?? Sadist !!!!
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by adekolaelect(m): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aaay:
Nigeria is a failed nation
And you too are among the failed Citizens.

1 Share

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Invictuse: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Don't mind them it is your wail of sorrow that win election.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Na today,

M.K.O Abiola, was Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, Baba Adinni of Yorubaland but did he win an election?

If titles or awards could win elections, Dr Godwin Maduka would have been governor of Anambra State.
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
EVRYBODY KNOWSS THAT TINUBU HAS WON LAGOS COME 2023 AND ITS NEIGHBOURING STATES,BUT WHAT OF OTHER STAT WEY NOBODY KNOW THE MAN LIKE WE LAGOSIANS KNOW AM? grin SERIOUSLY THEM WAN JUST CHOP TINUBU MONEY.
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by rexchazy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Foundamentally wrong with us. The supposed education is now a curse. Is Tinubu the only leader that south west can present? A tout and a thief. Never again we re going to leave our dire resources in the hands of ewure ole
Dapinski:

Lol. You people should take it easy with the deception you always attempt that your limited intellect will never allow you to pull off successfully.

You're "Yoruba" yet something is "fundamentally wrong with the Yoruba people", supposedly your people, because of political choice that is their constitutional and democratic right to make?

Be yourself and own your IPOBian hate of others proudly. No one cares. Certainly not Yorubas who are on a mission to take charge of their own destiny.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/12/constitution-review-southwest-governors-demands-return-to-regional-govt-scrap-of-states/%3famp=1

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by ledaman: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na today,

Godwin Maduka and Jagaban are not comparable, who know him only in Afganestern by then. Jagaban is a global name.
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by ledaman: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
See broke ass that is looking for feeding money
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by simpleseyi: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
shinealight:

….and Dangote said it in the presence of Buhari for that matter. Maybe these people do not really know the meaning of the word ASIWAJU. Say no more! grin

Dangote knows that Tinubu is Buhari's godfather. Buhari contested three times and lost, if he could win, he wouldn't have come to enroll in Tinubu's Scholl of Politics, he wouldn't have come to beg Tinubu to help him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by ledaman: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Jagaban call you guys Okoros, what are you people or decendants of Jews you wanted to be called? Once Okoro always Okoro!
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by aribisala0(m): 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

What is wrong with being called "Okoro"?
Is OKORO an insult
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by OmoEpe(m): 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Oga rest Abeg. 2015 and 2019 has revealed beyond all doubt how EXTREMELY INCONSEQUENTIAL AND IRRELEVANT you guys are in determining who wins Nigeria's presidency

Bid Dot Nation wants to feel important

Swerve I beg
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by OmoEpe(m): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
rexchazy:
Am a Yoruba man but to be honest am extremely ashame of you and your fellow idiot supporting this disaster

Being a Yoruba doesn't exclude your Omoale-ness.

There are many akotilata like you all over Ile karoojire.

Abeg swerve

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by NGpatriot: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
rattlesnake:

effect of generational curse

This is the true effect of generational curse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by StreetMedia: 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thunder fire the Caller and the Callee...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT / Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out / Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.