Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant (41052 Views)

US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu / Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by perryy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
softwareman:

No . He must have bribed dangote , that is why he is praising him.

Dangote is an hungry man . Tinubu must have bribed him with a few thousand dollars!
Sowore the fool and fake pastor Omo kirikiri and social media lynch mob over to you!!!

Dangote was bribed with large hectares of land for his industry
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Difrent: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na today,
Nnamdi Azikiwe was called Zik of Africa but he still lost an election in Lagos.

M.K.O Abiola, was Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, Baba Adinni of Yorubaland but did he win an election?

If titles or awards could win elections, Dr Godwin Maduka would have been governor of Anambra State.

If no be greed....you control eastern house of assembly and STILL WANT TO CONTROL THE WESTERN HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY.....

8 Likes

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Nahunger(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I have said and will say it again.

Tinubu's presidency is a fast moving train and everyone is getting onboard.

Yoruba igbo hausa fulani, other ethnic groups, Muslims and Christians, young and old, rich and poor, men and women are all solidly behind the Jagaban.

Fellow Nigerians, let's not be distracted by some ill-fated movement of smear campaign against the Jagaban championed by congo jews.

Rest abeg
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by colestephan86: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
trutharena:
Tinubu is ASIWAJU of Nigeria......."

Alhaji Aliko Dangote, 22.03.2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8u_vyxU5YM
It wasn't by mistake dangote have his refinery, fitalizer plant and so on in Lagos.
It was by design.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Realist12: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
It's better for the southeast to ally with the APC earlier now . The handwriting is clear i remember a top politician highlighting the mistakes of 2015 and 2019 . If it should repeat it self the southeast might be irrelevant at the national level afterwards. Except they start from scratch like Tinubu did while the southwest was opposition.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by tradepunter: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
This guy will give southern lands for ruga.... The south is gond and will be dead because of this idioooot...

Nigeria is finished
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by cyril10(m): 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Segzy22:
Respected by the richest black man.
Make I take my leave before those eediots brake my head!!!!

What is special about Dangote calling Ahmed Tinubu Asiwaju of Nigeria? That will not make him the choice, Tinubu will not rule this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dangote has let the cat out of the bag.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Kingozymandias(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
simpleseyi:

Don't let inferiority complex kill you.

I call my Ijebu female colleague "Iya Ijebu".

I call my Ekiti colleague "Agidi Ekiti"

I call my Igbo colleague "Omo Una" or "Omo Okoro"

I Call my Awori colleague "Baba l'Awori"

These are not derogatory, just aliases.

The DG of Budget Office Ben Akabueze is there as a Tinubu nominated candidate after being Commissioner for Budget in Lagos for 12 years. If that is not inclusiveness, what then can you call it?

Tinubu could have nominated a Yoruba man for the position, but he didn't see any difference between Akabueze and Olawale, they are both Nigerians.

Okay you made good points albeit rudely but still

Thanks for the clarification

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Yoruba igbo hausa fulani, other ethnic groups, Muslims and Christians, young and old, rich and poor, men and women are all solidly behind the Jagaban.

Fellow Nigerians, let's not be distracted by some ill-fated movement of smear campaign against the Jagaban championed by congo jews.

Bro, make dem dey fool themselves. Nigerian captains of industry know who they want as President.

They know the leader who is a benevolent capitalist and developmental Baron that will enable them to begin competing favourably with Universal business titans and global captains of industry like Elon Musk etal.

Haters can hate but Tinubu is not iconically supported for nothing. I even felt sorry for Nwankwo Kanu, someone I like personally, having to explain himself after hateful Igbos put him under pressure for associating with Tinubu.

Kanu said, and I quote, "I am not a politician. I am just grateful to Tinubu for his past generosity and support". Tinubu propped up Kanu at a time others, who had nothing to gain supporting the football legend, found it expedient to ignore him.

Why should Kanu therefore pay Tinubu back with ingratitude and disdain when the man was good to him?

Buhari is having problems now and on course to destroying the ruling Party of the biggest black nation on Earth because he does not want to accept that one man's will, however powerful said man is, may not always be able to cower the popular/democratic will and desire of many who are the majority by far.

Tinubu is loved by all and almost hated by non except for IPOBians who we know are ethnocentric creatures of hate anyway. Tinubu will be an outstanding President. Carry go BAT. Who God has blessed and anointed no man, of flesh and blood, can curse. God's speed be with you.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by ellizy(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tinubu has won
All other penultimates should forget it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Beedude(m): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Stop derailing the thread ...
Well he deserves the award but again, I say his tribalism notoriety is what makes me not like him.

Igbos will gladly vote Osibanjo because he has never referred to is in a derogatory manner or in a tribalistic way...

Tinubu called us okoros like who does that. ? Is he the best candidate? Without a doubt unless Osibanjo starboy runs... But no he is tribalistic.

Worse still are Tinubu supporters like yourself.. you guys are so tribalistic you don't help his case . I am yet to meet a sound intelligent Tinubu supporter who can speak in a respectful and coherent manner about issues without descending into the gutter
Let me tender my sincere apology on behalf of Asiwaju for calling you people OKORO.
But i use to think Okoro is a name with good meaning from your tribe hence you shouldnt pick an offence from it.
We know of some tribes that people refers to as Almanjiri , Aboki and all sort.
Atimes all these things are just from the lip and no attention should be given.
Tinubu have worked with all the major tribes in Nigeria and also promoted enough of them.
Lastly, i believe Osinbajo best fit in for the post. I just wish Tinubu can let him fly the ticket and not push himself too far.
Osinbajo is more than capable

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by muheeb01(m): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
That's some kind of endorsement right there

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Aystarz: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Well he deserves the award but again, I say his tribalism notoriety is what makes me not like him.

Igbos will gladly vote Osibanjo because he has never referred to is in a derogatory manner or in a tribalistic way...

Tinubu called us okoros like who does that. ? Is he the best candidate? Without a doubt unless Osibanjo starboy runs... But no he is tribalistic.

Worse still are Tinubu supporters like yourself.. you guys are so tribalistic you don't help his case . I am yet to meet a sound intelligent Tinubu supporter who can speak in a respectful and coherent manner about issues without descending into the gutter

For an enlightened Igbo man, you sure expect too much from dogs, zombies and urchins sha.
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by masseratti: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na today,

M.K.O Abiola, was Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, Baba Adinni of Yorubaland but did he win an election?

If titles or awards could win elections, Dr Godwin Maduka would have been governor of Anambra State.
Zik wọn in Lagos mainland from Yaba to surulere... Abiola also won 1993 election. Nigerian government has confirmed it.. Calling Tinubu asiwaju of Nigeria is just a banter between two friends, it has no political inclination.
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by rexchazy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Am a Yoruba man but to be honest am extremely ashame of you and your fellow idiot supporting this disaster

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Karlosorji(m): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Dangote as a business man knows his onions and must have noticed the trends.

He has no choice but to recognise the Asiwaju of Nigeria even before taking over in that capacity.

Choi, this comment go really cause serious problems in Afghaneastern.

Only God knows the number of igwes that will pay for this, because "no lefelendum no erection" chant will soon rent the air. cheesy

Ipob pigs right now. cheesy
initially, you were making sense but the ending shows you are a big fool

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by MonkeyMods(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Unfortunately he will NEVER be Preshitdent grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by hotseat: 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dangote,

Dangote,

Dangote!

How many times did I call you?

BAT's incurable haters would soon come full force and go for your jugular.

I said in an earlier post that Dangote belongs to the AGIP party and he has already started ingratiating himself with the Jagaban well in advance.

Dangote is a covert politician!!!!

Walahi!

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by lanrock(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
Godwin Maduka list because he didn't get the right platform to contestshocked

Na today,

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by drmuri(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
perryy:

Dangote was bribed with large hectares of land for his industry
He will pay tax to Lagos state government.
Don't you think they are smart to have given him that land?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by lanrock(m): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
Godwin Maduka lost because he didn't get the right platform to contestshocked

Na today,

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by ufuosman(m): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hyping
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by oluztx: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Princeadebayo11:
They will soon be here with their comments

You will like this one

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na today,

Tinubu's loss will reset a lot of people's brain
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Thinktwicemybro: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

That train go run enter your papa house. Wait after the convention and primaries before talking.
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by shinealight(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Segzy22:
Respected by the richest black man.
Make I take my leave before those eediots brake my head!!!!

….and Dangote said it in the presence of Buhari for that matter. Maybe these people do not really know the meaning of the word ASIWAJU. Say no more! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by King3urna(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Na that one you Dey celebrate chai and e even make front page this nairaland is gone ohh like sapa Dey hold the admin anything Dey accept
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Bro, forget all this your myopic and egotistic talk. You guys claim to be smart but I don't see it. Rather, you appear self-destructive.

Even from the perspective of self-servitude and self-protection, who do you Igbos think is the best President from what the two main Parties want to dish up?

You will always remind us you are republican and independent. You will tell us you just want a level and equitable playing field.

Who will give you those, based on their verified achievements and political views, between Atiku and Tinubu ?

I just dont understand you guys and how ethnocentric hate has turned you into a people ready to cut their nose to spite their face.

Can any Igbo, for all your "our turn" noise, guarantee there is a Southerner who can defeat PDP Atiku other than Tinubu?

For what Nigeria needs right now, after 8 years of Buhari, you want another Northerner who will continue the failed and retrogressivlely archaic centrist system that has ruined our nation ?

You'd rather that, and another 8 years of horrible suffering for 210 million plus people, including Igbos, just because you cannot stand the thought of Tinubu becoming President?

I can bet you any money Atiku will not consider State policing, true fiscal federalism, restructuring, regionalism, devolution of power away from the centre, decentralized democracy, socio-economic self dependency, competitive free market nation and many reformational policies most know Tinubu is about and has used in Lagos.

What is then the gain of you Igbos if Atiku win? Bragging to your kids that you managed to frustrate the Yorubas, like Azikiwe did to Awolowo, when you have just made their future harder needlessly and myopically ?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) / Uche Azikiwe Celebrates Her 70th Birthday Today (Photos) / "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.