Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant (41062 Views)

US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu / Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by rexchazy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
OmoEpe:

Being a Yoruba doesn't exclude your Omoale-ness.

There are many akotilata like you all over Ile karoojire.

Abeg swerve
I totally agree to be an omoale because I did not support your dead meat. It your father's house that I sell if at all he has any. Shameless set of individual that makes people insult us. Are you not tired of been fed with eba without soup? Werey
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by OmoEpe(m): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
rexchazy:
I totally agree to be an omoale because I did not support your dead meat. It your father's house that I sell if at all he has any. Shameless set of individual that makes people insult us. Are you not tired of been fed with eba without soup? Werey

Eleribu, someone got Lagos to being the 5th largest economy in Africa, not Nigeria o, Omo ofo still think that he isn t qualified to lead Nigeria

Arugun Omo that followed Cownu admonishion to burn Lagos during the lekki lies.

Awon akukubi omo ti o niran. Ashigbe Omo ward

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by kaybee06: 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Stop derailing the thread ...
Well he deserves the award but again, I say his tribalism notoriety is what makes me not like him.

Igbos will gladly vote Osibanjo because he has never referred to us in a derogatory manner or in a tribalistic way...
To support your claim of tribalism against Tinubu, from 1999 till date, name one hausa or yoruba man that served/serving as a commissioner or SA in any of the South Eastern states, I will assist u with that of Tinubu. Or to make it easy for u, mention the non indigenous person that served/serving as a high ranking official in any of the SE states

Tinubu called us okoros like who does that. ? Is he the best candidate? Without a doubt unless Osibanjo starboy runs... But no he is tribalistic.

Worse still are Tinubu supporters like yourself.. you guys are so tribalistic you don't help his case . I am yet to meet a sound intelligent Tinubu supporter who can speak in a respectful and coherent manner about issues without descending into the gutter
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by rexchazy(m): 12:39am On Mar 23, 2022
You fools think Lagos is Nigeria. Bros am not in Lagos to even participate in End Stars. And to think am a Kanu supporter makes me feel you're delusional. You global thief will be disgrace. Awon seti ole
OmoEpe:

Eleribu, someone got Lagos to being the 5th largest economy in Africa, not Nigeria o, Omo ofo still think that he isn t qualified to lead Nigeria

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Pain(m): 1:52am On Mar 23, 2022
IT IS OBVIOUS THAT WE DESERVE THE LEADERS WE GET. THIS COUNTRY MAY NEVER BE GOOD AGAIN
POPULATED BY VERY LOW ESTATE MINDS
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by OmoEpe(m): 5:19am On Mar 23, 2022
rexchazy:
You fools think Lagos is Nigeria. Bros am not in Lagos to even participate in End Stars. And to think am a Kanu supporter makes me feel you're delusional. You global thief will be disgrace. Awon seti ole

Everybody that came for your naming ceremony should refund your father's money for food eaten.

You aren't worth the money spent for the event

Akukubi sanise radarada
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Basher8583: 6:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Stop derailing the thread ...
Well he deserves the award but again, I say his tribalism notoriety is what makes me not like him.

Igbos will gladly vote Osibanjo because he has never referred to us in a derogatory manner or in a tribalistic way...

Tinubu called us okoros like who does that. ? Is he the best candidate? Without a doubt unless Osibanjo starboy runs... But no he is tribalistic.

Worse still are Tinubu supporters like yourself.. you guys are so tribalistic you don't help his case . I am yet to meet a sound intelligent Tinubu supporter who can speak in a respectful and coherent manner about issues without descending into the gutter

If you like vote for a pig; no one cares. Your vote is inconsequential
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Kingozymandias(m): 6:24am On Mar 23, 2022
Basher8583:

If you like vote for a pig; no one cares. Your vote is inconsequential

Please never quote me again... I don't really care how your feel or your opinion on matters, I know the class of people I relate with on this forum and you are definitely not one of them..
Thank you and good day
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by rexchazy(m): 6:53am On Mar 23, 2022
It not about my naming ceremony it about the fact that I can feed your entire family and not feel it a bit. Am doing it with my hard earn money not stollen public fund. I will never support a drug baron, I won't endorse a fugitive, don't you get it? Thief begat thief. Awon ewure gatigati
OmoEpe:

Everybody that came for your naming ceremony should refund your father's money for food eaten.

You aren't worth the money spent for the event

Akukubi sanise radarada
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by OmoEpe(m): 7:10am On Mar 23, 2022
rexchazy:
It not about my naming ceremony it about the fact that I can feed your entire family and not feel it a bit. Am doing it with my hard earn money not stollen public fund. I will never support a drug baron, I won't endorse a fugitive, don't you get it? Thief begat thief. Awon ewure gatigati

Idiata calling the brain behind Lagos meteoric rise that still confounds the world a drug baron shows your intrinsic imbecilic nature

While Tinubu was planning, drawing up master plans and consulting widely to gather ideas that has transformed Lagos, your miserable father was getting drunk on illicit gin and romping with women of easy virtues which led to your conception

Expecting you to be born with a functional reasoning ability is to expect the impossible as everything that went into your conception is devoid of any iota of sanity

Omo pau bi ibon

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by maasoap(m): 7:18am On Mar 23, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Na today,
Nnamdi Azikiwe was called Zik of Africa but he still lost an election in Lagos.

M.K.O Abiola, was Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, Baba Adinni of Yorubaland but did he win an election?

If titles or awards could win elections, Dr Godwin Maduka would have been governor of Anambra State.

You tried but nothing is stopping Tinubu because he's not Azikiwe, MKO or Dr Godwin. Thanks
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by maasoap(m): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2022
rexchazy:

Why don't you keep your mouth shut and crawl back into whatever hole you came out from?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by rexchazy(m): 8:56am On Mar 23, 2022
Awolowo in his grave stand a better chance to be Nigerian president other than the iragbeji thief. Go and write it down. We don't want master planner that will steal our commonwealth. So you can me whatever name you feel like but never again we will give goats and supporters of goats food to eat again
OmoEpe:

Idiata calling the brain behind Lagos meteoric rise that still confounds the world a drug baron shows your intrinsic imbecilic nature

While Tinubu was planning, drawing up master plans and consulting widely to gather ideas that has transformed Lagos, your miserable father was getting drunk on illicit gin and romping with women of easy virtues which led to your conception

Expecting you to be born with a functional reasoning ability is to expect the impossible as everything that went into your conception is devoid of any iota of sanity

Omo pau bi ibon
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by OmoEpe(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2022
rexchazy:
Awolowo in his grave stand a better chance to be Nigerian president other than the iragbeji thief. Go and write it down. We don't want master planner that will steal our commonwealth. So you can me whatever name you feel like but never again we will give goats and supporters of goats food to eat again

Your senseless father could have saved the world the calamity of having you in this space with #100 condom but unfortunately his drug infused brain couldn't lead him aright

Omo eranko ikeji aja lasanlasan
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Not interested in d praise...wait ooo... it is fertilizer plant Danny...has been constructing abi building.. whatz up with d refinery?

And why r we celebrating danny when its only him that has the leverage that other business men from the other regions dont have... .. with shareholders mostly the top dogs if u know what i means..

The leverage he has no other businessman has it in Nigeria... So why d celebration..

Hmmmmmm!!

Minister of petroleum.... it is really obvious he has no work other than to traveling up and down when his house is burning... him no know anything!!... and pratically him know no e work at all... tne dangote that he went to commission so so and so... if he was dull and lackadaisical as he is... would he vist d freezone area....

No light no work no education no fuel... no food nothing and u r travelling up and down like a senseless animal even ur hometown ur backyard dey burn... u cant even get one thing right... Na only God know how u will be reminded in history books!!...

Tufia!!!!!!
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by rexchazy(m): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2022
I told you your master will cry bitterly with his urchins. This is just the beginning, am a Yoruba but resides in the North. I can categorically tell you the Tinubu will be heavily dealt with.

Next time don't joke with me
OmoEpe:

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by OmoEpe(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
rexchazy:
I told you your master will cry bitterly with his urchins. This is just the beginning, am a Yoruba but resides in the North. I can categorically tell you the Tinubu will be heavily dealt with.

Next time don't joke with me

What beginning?
Oponu I will share location of 3rd mainland bridge with you in February 2023 when he wins the presidential election for you to do the needful

That's the only way to free you from 8yrs wailing and gnashing of teeth.

You will have everlasting rest in the belly of the fishes there
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by rexchazy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Lol under SDP or ACN werey alasho
OmoEpe:

What beginning?
Oponu I will share location of 3rd mainland bridge with you in February 2023 when he wins the presidential election for you to do the needful

That's the only way to free you from 8yrs wailing and gnashing of teeth.

You will have everlasting rest in the belly of the fishes there
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by OmoEpe(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
rexchazy:
Lol under SDP or ACN werey alasho

You must be mistaking me for your father. Those were his oriki back then
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by rexchazy(m): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2022
Goat dont give birth to lion, omota
OmoEpe:

You must be mistaking me for your father. Those were his oriki back then
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by LLiKYekoba: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2022
Hahahaha.

Monopolist and capitalist businessman calls a politician big names as he usually does, his yoruba supporters masturbate in joy, licking their own semen and declare his election done and dusted.

Bwahahaha!

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Facebook, Instagram Must Register As Businesses In Nigeria – FG / Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos / Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.