Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant (41064 Views)

US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu / Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Starlino: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
I really shed tears for anyone who still feels Tinubu is the right person to lead this country...

Do you guys ever think about the future of this country whilst sacrificing it on the alter of self-centered sycophancy.

We're all suffering the repercussions of one grave mistake most of us made in 2015 and some haters of progress are proposing another disaster waiting to happen

No one is saying Tinubu can't lead NIGERIA, after all he led Lagos successfully..

But truth be told this man lacks the mental and physical acuity required to lead a complex nation like NIGERIA, EFFECTIVELY and would probably end up delegating the leadership role to some insanely greedy individuals who are out to take their own share of the cake before this ship called 9ja finally collapses

Someone that's already spending months in London for health check-up is the person y'all want to lead us again? When will we wise-up
O wrong naw
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Abujason: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na today,
Nnamdi Azikiwe was called Zik of Africa but he still lost an election in Lagos.

M.K.O Abiola, was Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, Baba Adinni of Yorubaland but did he win an election?

If titles or awards could win elections, Dr Godwin Maduka would have been governor of Anambra State.

Gbam!

And Awolowo was called the greatest president Nigeria never had.

E go soon clear them for eye.

26th March implosion loading.
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Starlino: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I have said and will say it again.

Tinubu's presidency is a fast moving train and everyone is getting onboard.

Yoruba igbo hausa fulani, other ethnic groups, Muslims and Christians, young and old, rich and poor, men and women are all solidly behind the Jagaban.

Fellow Nigerians, let's not be distracted by some ill-fated movement of smear campaign against the Jagaban championed by congo jews.

I really shed tears for anyone who still feels Tinubu is the right person to lead this country...

Do you guys ever think about the future of this country whilst sacrificing it on the alter of self-centered sycophancy.

We're all suffering the repercussions of one grave mistake most of us made in 2015 and some haters of progress are proposing another disaster waiting to happen

No one is saying Tinubu can't lead NIGERIA, after all he led Lagos successfully..

But truth be told this man lacks the mental and physical acuity required to lead a complex nation like NIGERIA, EFFECTIVELY and would probably end up delegating the leadership role to some insanely greedy individuals who are out to take their own share of the cake before this ship called 9ja finally collapses

Someone that's already spending months in London for health check-up is the person y'all want to lead us again? When will we wise-up
O wrong naw
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by gotnel: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hmmn. How it is playing out

There are some reasons why Tinubu should not have bring himself into the presidential contest.
He is good as a kingmaker in his life stage now.
However, ambition is the inn things .
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by kingsceemark(m): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
See as Yoruba people dey cerebrate this nonsense, so if somebody like Obama mention Tinubu name on live television, that means the Yoruba people will declare public holiday? Chaiii, educated illiterates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
rexchazy:
Am a Yoruba man but to be honest am extremely ashame of you and your fellow idiot supporting this disaster

The beauty of democracy is that we are all free to sell and support our political candidates.

Look in the mirror to see the image of a backward caveman who can never be part of the solution Nigeria needs simply because he does not even know the fundamental importance of respecting the opinion of others.

Nigeria is nearly failed because most Nigerians are egotistic irritants who think they know it all and must decide for others.

Just like Buhari, one man, who wants to destroy so much because he feels his own opinion alone counts and not that of the majority. Africa has been ruined largely because of the dictatorial mandate of a few.

The only useful Africans today are those who are ready to respect the decision of the majority even if they don't like it.

That will never include people like you calling others idiots because of their choice of political candidate our constitution and democratic system gives them the right to make independently and without persecution.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by shinealight(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Stop derailing the thread ...
Well he deserves the award but again, I say his tribalism notoriety is what makes me not like him.

Igbos will gladly vote Osibanjo because he has never referred to us in a derogatory manner or in a tribalistic way...

Tinubu called us okoros like who does that. ? Is he the best candidate? Without a doubt unless Osibanjo starboy runs... But no he is tribalistic.

Worse still are Tinubu supporters like yourself.. you guys are so tribalistic you don't help his case . I am yet to meet a sound intelligent Tinubu supporter who can speak in a respectful and coherent manner about issues without descending into the gutter

I suppose disagreeing with you means descending into the gutter? And what is this about tribalism? How many Governors in your region can boast of having promoted the cause of various other tribes in Nigeria? That’s why a northerner can call him Asiwaju of NIGERIA. Think about that!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Elidrisy20: 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dangote na mumu,why investing so much in the south, forgetting your region,very soon dey will seize all your investment, ask Russian oligarchs

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by fredoooooo: 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
People wey matter dey talk na some nuisances you go dey take serious grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Khaysee: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Who is the next President of Nigeria ?
It's btw Apc and pdp candidate

Affordable men clothing clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by DEROX: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
kingsceemark:
See as Yoruba people dey cerebrate this nonsense, so if somebody like Obama mention Tinubu name on live television, that means the Yoruba people will declare public holiday? Chaiii, educated illiterates
grin Pain and jealousy is one thing that kills faster than HIV everybody can be happy as long as we dont interfere in each others businesses leave them to celebrate

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by laughitall(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na today,

M.K.O Abiola, was Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, Baba Adinni of Yorubaland but did he win an election?

If titles or awards could win elections, Dr Godwin Maduka would have been governor of Anambra State.
yes that’s where you will now know Asiwaju is different from the rest ..

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by specialbobby(m): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na today,

Comrade abeg leave maduka out of this
That man never well since the election

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by baximi: 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Soundcore Arc Wireless Sport Earphones by Anker, IPX5 Water Resistant, 10 Hour Battery Life, with Flexible EarHooks

Price : 25,000

Pay on delivery - 0 8 1 6 8 2 1 1 8 8 8

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by InvertedHammer: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mooh247:

Petrol is an internationally traded commodity , Dangote would sell for international price but Nigerians won't pay heavy prices for logistics

/
Your problem is comprehension.

/
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Iliya1520: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
I am not yaroba, but sincerely this turn is for them in apc,and tinubu is the most popular and right one.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Kingozymandias(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
shinealight:

I suppose disagreeing with you means descending into the gutter? And what is this about tribalism? How many Governors in your region can boast of having promoted the cause of various other tribes in Nigeria? That’s why a northerner can call him Asiwaju of NIGERIA. Think about that!

How many governors in any ithe region has championed the course of another region?

About the title I said if given the opportunity I would call Baba Asiwaju of the world.. he is indeed a great man by his tribes standards and a man I respect immensely but he dislikes my people so I can't love his and.hate mine, it doesn't work that way .
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by AdekunleScience: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dapinski:

Bro, forget all this your myopic and egotistic talk. You guys claim to be smart but I don't see it. Rather, you appear self-destructive.

Even from the perspective of self-servitude and self-protection, who do you Igbos think is the best President from what the two main Parties want to dish up?

You will always remind us you are republican and independent. You will tell us you just want a level and equitable playing field.

Who will give you those, based on their verified achievements and political views, between Atiku and Tinubu ?

I just dont understand you guys and how ethnocentric hate has turned you into a people ready to cut their nose to spite their face.

Can any Igbo, for all your "our turn" noise, guarantee there is a Southerner who can defeat PDP Atiku other than Tinubu?

For what Nigeria needs right now, after 8 years of Buhari, you want another Northerner who will continue the failed and retrogressivlely archaic centrist system that has ruined our nation ?

You'd rather that, and another 8 years of horrible suffering for 210 million plus people, including Igbos, just because you cannot stand the thought of Tinubu becoming President?

I can bet you any money Atiku will not consider State policing, true fiscal federalism, restructuring, regionalism, devolution of power away from the centre, decentralized democracy, socio-economic self dependency, competitive free market nation and many reformational policies most know Tinubu is about and has used in Lagos.

What is then the gain of you Igbos if Atiku win? Bragging to your kids that you managed to frustrate the Yorubas, like Azikiwe did to Awolowo, when you have just made their future harder needlessly and myopically ?
Yoruba is probably the only ethnic group that desire the bolded. The Igbo in particular detest regionalism. Remember that they were the first to forcefully change the previously agreed upon regional system to unitary system, which is now being perpetuated by the Fulani. By always opting to vote for Fulani intetest (A Fulani candidate or a Fulani-annointed candidate) whenever the alternative is a Yoruba candidate with the potential to implent the bolded, the Igbos prove that they prefer a Unitary Nigeria. You will agree with me that voting Fulani interest is the surest way to maintain unitary system. Igbos have consistently done that, hence logically they are for continuation of unitary system in Nigeria. Action is what matters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
It is called ma jo lo, mo weyin re and a o merin joba, if you know, you know

Deception...you must be a true Moluabi...
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by ufotunang: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
I knew that this commissioning of this dangote fertilizer plant project is political...it was to promote APC and tinubu presidency towards 2023 election... nawaoooo.... but when the economy is bad it does not affect dangote he is very rich the hardship of the economy does not afford him and his family.... that is why he can praise an incompetent leader for his self interest
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by DeleTaller: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na today,

Stop showing to the world your level of laziness to find information.. perhaps you were not born in 1993 or maybe you were very little to know that Abiola won the presidential election that Babangida nullified.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by ufotunang: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
Lolz.

As if Dangote cares if fuel sells for N1000 per liter.

You are cheering the decision of those who don't feel your pain. grin grin grin. Nigeria is a tragi-comedy indeed. grin

/
...abi.... dangote does not feel the hardship of the economy and bad goverance of Buhari and APC
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by edosignature(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dangote is a complete business man & he knowns when to sick praises of people that can uphold his business.
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by shinealight(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:

How many governors in any ithe region has championed the course of another region?

About the title I said if given the opportunity I would call Baba Asiwaju of the world.. he is indeed a great man by his tribes standards and a man I respect immensely but he dislikes my people so I can't love his and.hate mine, it doesn't work that way .

If it’s true that he dislikes your people, would he have appointed people like Ben Akabueze and others as commissioner or Adviser when he was Governor? He was not obliged to do that, was he?
Also, why would you base your own likes and dislikes on what Tinubu chooses to do or not do. As a free human being, you’re responsible for your actions and inaction and you cannot stand in front of your Maker to say I disliked a certain group of people because I was of the belief that one guy called Tinubu did not like my people, or whatever. Is that how you think it should work?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
AdekunleScience:
Yoruba is probably the only ethnic group that desire the bolded. The Igbo in particular detest regionalism. Remember that they were the first to forcefully change the previously agreed upon regional system to unitary system, which is now being perpetuated by the Fulani. By always opting to vote for Fulani intetest (A Fulani candidate or a Fulani-annointed candidate) whenever the alternative is a Yoruba candidate with the potential to implent the bolded, the Igbos prove that they prefer a Unitary Nigeria. You will agree with me that voting Fulani interest is the surest way to maintain unitary system. Igbos have consistently done that, hence logically they are for continuation of unitary system in Nigeria. Action is what matters.

Valid observation. Igbos have always been unprincipled opportunists who really do not commit to any ideology steadfastly.

They remain ready to accept anything, even fascism or jack boot dictatorship, as long as they are pulling the strings.

Their ideological bankruptcy is historical. Ojukwu brutally moved against SS secession agenda yet he wanted Igbos to secede and be allowed to get away with it.

To rub salt in the wound, and after millions have died in the needless war he caused , Ojukwu contested to lead 'one Nigeria'. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Abaribe the IPOB senator is a staunch Biafra advocate. Yet he protested loudly that "no one can force Igbos out of Nigeria" when Northern elders begged our legislators to convene a referendum so Igbos can be allowed to secede asap.

Bottom line is that Igbos have to be 'excised' from Nigeria, either by granting them Biafra or through regionalism/restructuring, because they will always remain unprincipled saboteurs when not in charge of the ship.

Decentralize power, handing full control to States and region as obtains in the USA we share governance system with, and you will see Igbos exposed as inept empty barrels who are what they are because of other Nigerians and not the other way round.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by aribisala0(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
akinolajos:
Y he no kuku call am asiwaju of the world
IBB called him Asiwaju of the Universe
though I suspect with concealed yinmu
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by Berankis: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I have said and will say it again.

Tinubu's presidency is a fast moving train and everyone is getting onboard.

Yoruba igbo hausa fulani, other ethnic groups, Muslims and Christians, young and old, rich and poor, men and women are all solidly behind the Jagaban.

Fellow Nigerians, let's not be distracted by some ill-fated movement of smear campaign against the Jagaban championed by congo jews.
We will see where that train go crash everybody. The hardship now will be nothing compared to his reign, if he ever gets there. Go and ask Lagosians. Lagos is hell!!!
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by rexchazy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Is that why you are rooting for another vegetable where we have better individuals that can deliver? I see something is foundamentally wrong with the Yoruba people. The same Buhari you are complaining about was aided by your Lord and savior
Dapinski:

The beauty of democracy is that we are all free to sell and support our political candidates.

Look in the mirror to see the image of a backward caveman who can never be part of the solution Nigeria needs simply because he does not even know the fundamental importance of respecting the opinion of others.

Nigeria is nearly failed because most Nigerians are egotistic irritants who think they know it all and must decide for others.

Just like Buhari, one man, who wants to destroy so much because he feels his own opinion alone counts and not that of the majority. Africa has been ruined largely because of the dictatorial mandate of a few.

The only useful Africans today are those who are ready to respect the decision of the majority even if they don't like it.

That will never include people like you calling others idiots because of their choice of political candidate our constitution and democratic system gives them the right to make independently and without persecution.
Re: Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant by aribisala0(m): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
AdekunleScience:
Yes that is why they aligned with Balewa,Shagari , Tofa and Obasanjo.
They want to be at the centre at all cost and cannot endure opposition

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe / 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.