Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,714 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

HELP,I Lose Interest In A Person After Having Sex With Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP,I Lose Interest In A Person After Having Sex With Them (1573 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP,I Lose Interest In A Person After Having Sex With Them by princeemmma(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Blablamalala:

Ah seat down there.....sex na correct food o. Chai
if you know eat, can you have s9x?
Re: HELP,I Lose Interest In A Person After Having Sex With Them by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
princeemmma:
if you know eat, can you have s9x?

You mean if I eat puccy? grin
Re: HELP,I Lose Interest In A Person After Having Sex With Them by viceddy95(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
She get spirit boyfriend and so there for needs deliverance..

1 Like

Re: HELP,I Lose Interest In A Person After Having Sex With Them by seguno2: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ink4Hope:
Good day Fam

This is from a female friend, she is really troubled because she believes she is not okay, kindly provide advice, she will be reading this

Whenever she gets into a relationship with someone it's all fun and bliss until they have sex, she will automatically lose interest in that guy irrespective of whether the sex is good or not

This has happened to her a couple of times and she is worried, please is this a normal occurrence or is there something wrong?

Please she needs advice

She should see a psychotherapist.
Not psycho-the-rapist o, abeg. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? / Man Shares Photo Of What He Allegedly Saw Inside A Hotel In Ibadan [VIDEO] / Why Does Female Expose Their Private Part.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.