Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

How Differently Would You Train Your Daughter So..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Differently Would You Train Your Daughter So..... (304 Views)

Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here / As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? / Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Differently Would You Train Your Daughter So..... by nickyj19: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
We guys/men are naturally and generally stupid…
Don’t rush me, I will explain myself undecided undecided
Don’t worry, I’m guilty of this too. No need to para or feel
like I’m attacking you.

We have done some really shitty things and make some
useless promises just to get down with different babes –
promising heaven and earth just cos of s*x grin grin

CONFESSION

Right now, I owe about 3 girls iPhone 13 just because I wan knack grin grin grin
My eyes go come clear after I cum.. Even me self never
get any iPhone, yet I’m here
promising babes just because of Puna grin

Now, as one of the useless men in Nigeria that lie/deceive
babes just to chop them, i have a question for you all
and i want you to drop your honest response.

Talking from experience over the past years

How Differently Would You Train Your Daughter So
They Don’t Fall For Men Like You

Let’s hear from you all as regards this.
Re: How Differently Would You Train Your Daughter So..... by Bigredmachine: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
OP you should be between 17 - 24 years old with this ur level of reasoning... This is the age bracket that does this kind of shits

I have passed through this stage before, and it's not a pleasant stage... just that I did not promise too much, and the few ones I promised I fulfilled... Except marriage

If you are unlucky u may come across a lady that will pour u acid or hot oil or hot H2O if u fail to buy her a phone... At first u may say to urself that u are smart...

But as u approach 28 29 30 and u don't stop deceiving women and acting like a professional dribbler... Then I am afraid u must be a candidate of NFA...

If however you are over 30 and single...

and all u still do is think of how to sex a girl and dump her with audio promises... Then it's Finished so says thy Lord

2 Likes

Re: How Differently Would You Train Your Daughter So..... by Candidlady: 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Gooodharddick what's your take on what this OP wrote ? undecided
Re: How Differently Would You Train Your Daughter So..... by Boogyman557: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Holly Gram cool waiting I one CAPRISUN 4 DIS MATTERZ now!

Anyways Make I BLA my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: How Differently Would You Train Your Daughter So..... by Medianna(f): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Its not every girl that falls for such lies.
The only way they can do it. Is to train a female child to be contented.

Contentment is of a great value.
See ehn..It is not every girl on planet earth that is wayward oo
Re: How Differently Would You Train Your Daughter So..... by Bigredmachine: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
After u release then u realise ...
Re: How Differently Would You Train Your Daughter So..... by SandraIkuboR(f): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
undecided
Re: How Differently Would You Train Your Daughter So..... by HillaryNelo(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
First of all Am not giving birth to a wayward girl cos am not wayward and I don't make promises cos i easily forget things
Re: How Differently Would You Train Your Daughter So..... by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 23, 2022
The reason why women are easily decieved is because of MONEY undecided...

They want the flashy things of life but are not willing to work for it undecided...

Once I ((and my wife)) train my((our)) child how to make her own money ((in a way that is legally & morally sound)), and not be dependent on any man for survival ((amongst others)), then I((we)) would say I((we)) have done an amazing job...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Blind Date / Somebody Should Help Me With Cash Please,i Don't Have Anything To Eat For Iftar / Why You Must Avoid Broke Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.