Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered (43736 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / My Heart Is Shattered Like Glass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by MadamOk(f): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Some guys are pure evil, how can you be with someone wasting her time, emotion and love for years when you know she is not the one for you

If a lady or guy is not for you kindly make it known
I believe karma is real when you think you won or you are smart
Tomorrow judgement shall prevail

Take heart, God will surely bless you and give your heart desires husband
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by CSTRR: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Seems you don't possess any of those attributes try not to sound bitter boss.
You need to see me in real life. grin

I like thick women, but I don't date just because she is thick alone.

Get the point now? Clown.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by galantjoe(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
Why grieving over something you don't have control of.

Secondly, why grieving on something that will stress your life out.

Marriage is not for everyonebe

There was times I grief over this situation but now I don't really value such.

I value happiness more than anything

Be happy

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by dhantey324(m): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
My question is "what do guys really want"
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have tried to encourage myself but I just can't stop crying and WAILING.

Who have I ever offended and what exactly do guys want?

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

He feels I don't deserve an explanation �����

Pick yourself up, it is his loss. I hope you find the great partner you deserve. Best wishes.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by spencekat(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
MadamOk:
Some guys are pure evil, how can you be with someone wasting her time, emotion and love for years when you know she is not the one for you

If a lady or guy is not for you kindly make it known
I believe karma is real when you think you won or you are smart
Tomorrow judgement shall prevail

Take heart, God will surely bless you and give your heart desires husband
Karma for what exactly?
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by spencekat(m): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
7Randall:
Most of you ladies are so blinded by love and pay little or no attention to certain details. If you were more attentive to him and asked the right questions, you would have noticed this. He called her mother of his house and you let it slide. Lmao.
Good.You made a great point.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Johel(m): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
8stargeneral:
I HV seen d kind of person u are...pedophile

See the kind of nincompoop you are first before seeing the kind of person that I am, and go tell your father that he's the pedophile,cos I am not...when you done telling him, come back to me, I will be here waiting.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by MisterKennedy(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

Good evening Grace.

I understand exactly how you feel

Please be strong dear.

Grace please send me a message on WhatsApp 08100553547
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by merits(m): 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
e author=Graceihotu post=111280429]My question is "what do guys really want"

My heart is bleeding.

He feels I don't deserve an explanation �����[/quote]
I am a heart mender I can super glue your broken heart together with no single cost.bring it to me.

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by czarr(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
bepositive11:
That's unbelievably selfish. I'm sure it's even impossible for women to tell what the guy is doing. Is there a way that women like OP can know? I feel so sorry for them

solipsism.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by czarr(m): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
bepositive11:
That's unbelievably selfish. I'm sure it's even impossible for women to tell what the guy is doing. Is there a way that women like OP can know? I feel so sorry for them

solipsism. only her feelings matter.
The man should cater to their emotions alone because she read in a female magazine that they are the prize. Men have feelings too, we are not very outward with our emotions but if a woman really looks outside of herself she can understand a man.
Men are not complicated. The only reason she didn't know that the man was detaching slowly from her and attaching emotionally to another is not cause he is a good actor, it's because she is too self centered, thinking she is the best thing since sliced bread because God gave her a hole men want, forgetting that other women possess same hole.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by 8stargeneral: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Johel:

See the kind of nincompoop you are first before seeing the kind of person that I am, and go tell your father that he's the pedophile,cos I am not...when you done telling him, come back to me, I will be here waiting.
Am really sorry for d parents that gave birth to a miscreant Like u...u lack home training...scallywag.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Parizz: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:
I'm fantastic. Thanks
where are you from
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Parizz: 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ojukwu007:
Blunt but very dope advice. Wise people full NL shaa.....
you don straff 31 year old lady before?
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Ishilove: 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Parizz:
where are you from
I'm a Nigerian.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Parizz: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
DryMouth:

Exactly bro. My own cheated on me and broke up with me. Bow she is back to me and hoping i would marry her. I will graciously waste her time cos am obviously not in love with her anymore and marry another person.
if you know what is good for you, fúck her and suck her pussy
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Parizz: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:
I'm a Nigerian.
from where or are you lost?
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by DryMouth: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Parizz:
if you know what is good for you, fúck her and suck her pussy
Yuck.. I can't suck any girl's pussy.
It stinks
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Wizywiz:
oga if u aren't cool with my statement why not pass....u musnt quote me...if she get heartbreak what's my fuss about that...look I don't pity her one bit....I haven't heard from the said guy the reason behind his action......I respect women but when it comes to relationship I ve seen a lot.....take it from me she was and is desperate for marriage and probably couldn't keep herself in check as regards to other aspects that could have spiced the relationship

I hear you shocked
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by michigang: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
immortalityk:

Well that's life
If u are ready for another relationship,im single
U don't have to worry about me cheating as Ive never had a girlfriend
So it's your choice,it's either u keep on crying or move on
But one thing I'm sure about is that u cant keep on crying forever
Here's my number 08101405937
Call if u are Interested
her pussy is wide already. do you have a big dick

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by michigang: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
silibaba:

Very good for you. I think that serves you right.

When you meet true love, you girls downcast them.

Guy wey truly love you go even go as far as sponsoring you girls in school, but when is time to get married ona go dey find spec.you dump the guy.coz him no carry rasta like AG baby grin

Pikin wey mama keep breast for no dey no the value, until mama put the breast back inside brazzier.

You want handsome niggaz that will use you like

folake for the night grin
Happiness
If I broke na my business....

Be very sure Im never use you Kpata cashout.guys are not smiling these days ooo

Snap your heart make I check if is truly broken coz am cuming with kondo olokpa to shatter it into pieces grin

Op for the night grin
my jam for now. fúck bitches
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Saintmary(f): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
OhBritannia:
I am a man and she snatched my girlfriend.

Rest.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Alexis11: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

With increasing age comes greater enlightenment, that's why the older they become, the more stable and sensible they are. At least for most sha.

Very true.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Kaypick2: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

So sorry about this, life a times is not balance just take heart and God will make a way for u. Do u mind if you send me a mail (seunkunle25@gmail.com)….
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by immortalityk: 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
michigang:
her pussy is wide already. do you have a big dick
Yes
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Johel(m): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
8stargeneral:
Am really sorry for d parents that gave birth to a miscreant Like u...u lack home training...scallywag.

Lol...bla bla bla,

E dey pain u Abi? You dvmb af cheesy , are you any different from a scallywag,a m*screant and all the trash you stated..As you are,so you will say of yourself....loser.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by MARS1(m): 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mercychen:

All the classes up to secondary level.

Science?
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by kaymart: 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
DryMouth:
Lol!
The guy is a real niggar!

Send me location and date of the wedding make i go present am with very chilled red wine.

Am sure you did worse to guys when "time" was still on your side. Now you dey find emotional support for nairaland at your old age.
She never see anything.
"What goes around comes around".
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by kaymart: 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
ajibolag:
Haaaaa!!! Sisterly, sorry oo. Please, get yourself together. You shall rise like a Phoenix.
She will rise only if she has never done anothe guY dirty in d past.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by bepositive11: 12:04am On Mar 24, 2022
The way you talk about women is so disgusting. "Forgetting that other women possess the same hole"? Are you serious?

If women said that all you amount to is your d*ck, how would you feel?

Men and women are more than just their sexual reproductive organs. Please

The guy should've been direct with her instead of wasting her time. She was suspicious but he deceived her and led her on. It says a lot about his character and OP is lucky that she didn't end up with him

czarr:
solipsism. only her feelings matter.
The man should cater to their emotions alone because she read in a female magazine that they are the prize. Men have feelings too, we are not very outward with our emotions but if a woman really looks outside of herself she can understand a man.
Men are not complicated. The only reason she didn't know that the man was detaching slowly from her and attaching emotionally to another is not cause he is a good actor, it's because she is too self centered, thinking she is the best thing since sliced bread because God gave her a hole men want, forgetting that other women possess same hole.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by bepositive11: 12:05am On Mar 24, 2022
DryMouth:

Woman right lawyer

Seriously. Are you any better than her?

Anyway, you both deserve each other and your immaturities and heartlessness

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl / Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds / After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.