Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered (43794 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / My Heart Is Shattered Like Glass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by czarr(m): 8:23am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
His Mum is late but I am extremely close to his only Brother
He may be a sociopath. Does he show empathy in his daily interactions? Do you guys talk marriage at all?

9 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by owiko(m): 8:24am On Mar 23, 2022
If the problem is not with you, cry as much as you deem appropriate and move on. It will be his loss to count, for letting go of a good woman

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by DryMouth: 8:24am On Mar 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Let me use this opportunity to advice girls in general, but before I start, sorry for what he put you through.

You must know that any guy who isn't geninuely born again and is in a sexual relationship with you, definitely has other girls he's keeping.

As the time for him to settle down draws closer, he'll begin to narrow down his long list of girls until there's about 2 or 3 of you girls left.

Now he'll begin to check the characters of the 3 of you, he'll check the most generous, the one who doesn't get angry and forgives easily, the one who listens to him, the one who understands him better...etc..

If you're the type that's always quarreling with him him every now and then, or he suspects you are having contact with your ex, or agressive, or dominating, or stingy and demanding...you will be edited out of the list until it remains the last girl standing. Which will end up as his wife.

After marriage, he'll begin to contact you runners up one after the other, you'll become his auldtery partner while his wife will be his trophy.

This is the life cycle of the average worldly Nigerian male.

I see him contacting you before the end of this week to apologise and requesting to see you so as to make you his auldtery partner.

This I have seen.
Lool.

So you cannot keep small secret

36 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by czarr(m): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2022
DryMouth:

Exactly bro. My own cheated on me and broke up with me. Bow she is back to me and hoping i would marry her. I will graciously waste her time cos am obviously not in love with her anymore and marry another person.
She thought she could do better, she found she couldn't, she doesn't love you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nonexisting: 8:27am On Mar 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

People come and complain of heart breaks, saying they are amazing human beings, did everything right and don’t deserve to be treated bad...yeah, aren’t we all good people??

But the truth is we ignore a lot, and we assume we are doing everything right just becos the next person is smiling and the sex is great....

we allow little excitement impair our judgement, making us ignore red flags, and the things that truly matter.... when the bomb is now dropped on us we start to assume we were treated badly....

did we really do everything right?
were we really perfect for that person that left of for someone else??

Yeah some people can be mean...It still doesn’t change the fact that we ignore a lot of things that allow other to be mean to the us..

.at the end of the day, what they did my be hurtful, but they are just doing what’s best for them......everyone is entitled to that.

You are right but she deserves to be told to move on. You don't just dump someone you've dated for 5yrs without giving her the courtesy of knowing your next move. It's not by force to marry her but he is wicked for hanging her on the limbo just like that. She got to know she has been dumped on social media for fucck sake. The hurt, the humiliation and the self guilt she is passing through right now is not what one should wish even an enemy. She is already asking herself what she did wrong. No matter how terrible she has been to the man, she deserves to know the man's next move and not just see his wedding IV on facebook after lying that his wife to be was his cousin. That's mean, brother man, that's mean. I may not be a fan of her gender but that doesn't mean I'm a monster. Nigga did her real bad and his action ought to be condemned.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by DryMouth: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2022
czarr:
She thought she could do better, she found she couldn't, she doesn't love you.
I know na..
She is jst forming and am playing along.

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by advanceDNA: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
You are right but she deserves to be told to move on. You don't just dump someone you've dated for 5yrs without giving her the courtesy of knowing your next move. It's not by force to marry her but he is wicked for hanging her on the limbo just like that. She got to know she has been dumped on social media for fucck sake. The hurt, the humiliation and the self guilt she is passing through right now is not what one should wish even an enemy. She is already asking herself what she did wrong. No matter how terrible she has been to the man, she deserves to know the man's next move and not just see his wedding IV on facebook after lying that his wife to be was his cousin. That's mean, brother man, that's mean. I may not be a fan of her gender but that doesn't mean I'm a monster. Nigga did her real bad and his action ought to be condemned.

There’s always no easy way to explain or justify why you don’t want to be with someone anymore.

I know she thinks she deserves a closure from the guy...apart from the fact that it won’t make her feel any better...It’s just easier for the guy to move without explaining why he decided to shred her heart..

I’

8 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by AmazingELixir: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2022
lipsrsealed

Chai baby who do you this thing nau..

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Salt06(m): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2022
cry

Really sad. Its painful but you're better off without such a deceitful person. Sad thing tho is the time and all wasted. That was a bullet dodged dear. It may not be easy but youd gradually get over him and be fine. Dust and encourage yourself. Also for now be careful of falling into a rebound relationship with anyone that comes along.
To answer the questiom of what men really want? Don't try to change yourself for anyone. Just continue to be yourself, be happy, kind hearted to everyone, true, sincere and genuine- Don't be anyone's puppet by changing to who you're not esp if it doesn't make u a better person. All will be well dear.
Feel free to quote this if u want.
May God Bless and heal your heart in Jesus precious name!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by helinues: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2022
See shattered Wale for NL

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by DoggoneDogg: 8:49am On Mar 23, 2022
Hahahahahaha
Nothing sweet me pass d tears of a Nigerian female. Auntie when u were jumping from gbola to penis keeping like 3 options, you nor remember abi. You thought you were smart then, calling it "don't put your eggs in one basket".

Now ya eye don clear grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Tallvictor23: 8:49am On Mar 23, 2022
I pray God Almighty sends you your ordained husband �

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by emetisuccess(m): 8:50am On Mar 23, 2022
Omo, no breakup notification. Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by clockwisereport: 8:50am On Mar 23, 2022
DryMouth:
Lol!
The guy is a real niggar!

Send me location and date of the wedding make i go present am with very chilled red wine.

Am sure you did worse to guys when "time" was still on your side. Now you dey find emotional support for nairaland at your old age.

It could be your sister or cousin or daughter

Dont switch off your brain when you come online

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by spencekat(m): 8:50am On Mar 23, 2022
DryMouth:

Exactly bro. My own cheated on me and broke up with me. Bow she is back to me and hoping i would marry her. I will graciously waste her time cos am obviously not in love with her anymore and marry another person.
MANCHI,FREESTYLE HER TO AVOID FURTHER DAMAGES/REGRETS.

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by gabicon: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
My question is "what do guys really want"
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have tried to encourage myself but I just can't stop crying and WAILING.

Who have I ever offended and what exactly do guys want?

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

He feels I don't deserve an explanation �����
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by DKM123: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2022
Kai! Fear men!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Saintmary(f): 8:51am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

Sorry ehn, but you saw the signs.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by MadeINchenzen2: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

mad people everywhere

Anyway it's normal. Just begin your hoe phase peacefully...u'll be alright

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by eleko1: 8:52am On Mar 23, 2022
embarassed
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by nairaman66(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2022
Jmarjr:
Some guys are just heartless. Haba d Lord is ur strength

Not only guys.. Ladies do this shitt all the time! My point is nobody is holy.. This lady claiming foul, must have broken someone’s heart before, and her ex boyfriend must have had his heart broken by another girl!

This is the summation of relationships nowadays.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Cutehector(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2022
Abeg let us read his own side of the story. All these yeye pity party mchew.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by thorpido(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2022
He's a heartless guy and will get his reward.
It will hurt you real bad but take solace in the fact that he wasn't the best man for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by NaijaBoy213(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2022
Maybe her kpekus tight pass your own, u fvck around in your youthful days now u want a man to marry u when u have destroyed your kpekus. grin

8 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by clockwisereport: 8:52am On Mar 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN!

So SORRY MAN!

U have to hold tight and be strong..

E fit be sey God de TRY save u from something!

BETTER days ahead bro...

D PESIN u want might NOT really be for U!

I believe God is trying to SAVE u from something!

I have dat STRONG BELIEVE!

We humans don't really UNDERSTAND de ways of God or d wayz of d SPIRITUAL!

make I no too CAPRISUN MUCH..

just take HEART and be strong.. MAN wey deserve U, go JAZZ in ur Life..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

I never knew you were this humane. I thought it's only old kala dat you know. Keep it up bro.

OP is a sis, not a bro

8 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by fayomim: 8:52am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Hmmm. It is well. Please be strong and don't let this weigh you down.

The guy no try at all

5 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Alexis11: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

This is truly sad!

I sympathize with you deeply and I pray you find comfort.

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by foolbuster: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

So sorry sis. This isn't the complete story and I believe all the signs must have been there thou. But you ignored and made a conscious choice to carry on with the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Johel(m): 8:53am On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Can I fill up the space for good?? wink wink

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by CSTRR: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2022
That is a very classless man.
Should be undateable

Unfortunately, that is the kind of guys that ladies want.

Once these men can dress well, talk well and look tall, nothing else matters.
He is their spec.

You cannot hide this kind of character.
You chose to ignore it because he is your spec.

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean / Upload Your Sunday Selfie / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.