Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Dont Ever Pity Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Ever Pity Women (5260 Views)

Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers / Dont ever do this (photos Attached) / Dont Ever Bring Your Sister To Your Office If You Know She Is Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by Amarisco(f): 1:51am On Mar 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
NAIJA GUYS don vex oooo.
You can start by learning how to stay without women. U guys should start occupying ur minds with meaningful things & stop seeing pussssy as the goal standard of living. Dat's d GOAL.

The whites train themselves to adapt to such.
Litigations have dealt with the men. They have got home cameras everywhere.
JUDGES rush to believe women faster.
Some of my white male neighbors rarely entertain female visitors. They have got good jobs, good cars & houses but they now fear women for fear of being labeled rapists.

Any NIGERIAN LADY relocating abroad should endeavour to get herself a HUSBAND first and if possible get pregnant. The reason is;
HUSBAND no dey Abroad ooo.
OYIBO no dey marry at all, at all.
Them dey fear Nuptial agreements like say na Ebola. They prefer u being a Baby mama without court papers ooo.
A white man doesn't want to lose his Lifetime earnings to a Leech.

When I was in Nigeria, one could attend 3 weddings per Saturday. But I can count the number of weddings I have attended in my years here. WHITES no mind live with dogs forever.

This is the height of BS. Marriage is nothing to a white man, they can just do a wedding with 6 people and keep it stepping - not with all the noise we do. They divorce and remarry very easily. Nobody is out here dying for love

So what are you talking about?
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by shege45: 2:45am On Mar 24, 2022
Dizzyyish:

This is the same thing I posted on that thread;

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Never take a woman's word at face value. Always get both sides of the story before you decide what is what.

A woman's defence is her presumption of innocence, so she'll naturally try to preserve this presumption--this is also another reason for their tendency to avoid accountability.

She would most likely omit the parts of the story that paints her in a bad light (and also to seek validation from people on the internet)

1. There's never one unhealthy person in a relationship i.e. like attracts like.

2. If she was "the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of" she wouldn't be single at 31, let's be honest.

3. Throughout her post she didn't once mention anything she did wrong so that means she was just dating a moustache-twirling villain who left her for no reason whatsoever.

4. The last point is amplified by her "best girlfriend ever" comment meaning she has no capacity for reflection, hence; no sense of accountability.
no mind her. They are all cheats
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by shege45: 2:47am On Mar 24, 2022
realestate99:
........with my little time on Earth, I have realized that there are two groups of people that lie vehemently like it is a work to be accomplished
1. Politicians
3. Ladies in their prime ( age wise)
exactly. I done learn my lesson
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by shege45: 2:48am On Mar 24, 2022
Saviourk:
Dude don't u have conscience at all?What of if she is saying the truth. I don't know why some of u are callous nd insensitive..
woman never do you something
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:00am On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:

Wetin president Putin de do for nairaland? grin

I use God name beg you, end the war.

grin grin
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by DonroxyII: 5:13am On Mar 24, 2022
Bluezy13:

What stops you from calling it off now instead waiting for later
He and his GF are the same. One of a Kind:
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by MrToothBrush: 5:51am On Mar 24, 2022
OKOATA:
Broke up with my GF last week, she made me believe the baby in her womb was mine, I found out after the birth that it wasn't mine, and she don collect money from my hand for antenatal, birth delivery etc. E con de do me like make I break her head. I just free her with all her lies. They are so good in manipulations and lying. I just tire for dem woman.
be happy you didnt get to know in your old age. You are one of the vey few lucky ones
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by OKOATA(m): 7:05am On Mar 24, 2022
MrToothBrush:

be happy you didnt get to know in your old age. You are one of the vey few lucky ones
Bro I don't dull to that extent, I checked the baby's features and he doesn't look like me. Went to meet my spiritual man and he told me point blank it wasn't mine, naso she confessed to me that she was sorry and didn't want to lose me. Bla BLA BLA.
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by Nonexisting: 7:17am On Mar 24, 2022
Ekejoestar:

The only women that can bill me now is my mother and sister, I don learn my lesson from the hands of ladies.

Woe betide any vaginarian that wants to bill me, dat pesin dey hit hand for tipper wey carry concrete, even olosho sef na 3-5k I dey pay dem for TDB and I still dey look am like say e too much
See my twin brother. I will tell daddy I have found you, bro.

4 Likes

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:52am On Mar 24, 2022
cc: FaAbokiWithSuit

No matter how bad her attitude is, it does not give the guy an excuse to lie to her that his wife-to-be was just a friend. And, it went on for years.

No matter the spin, the guy is wrong and hurt her. He lied to her for years while intending to marry another.

Do not support wrong acts.

1 Like

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:55am On Mar 24, 2022
nigeriagospel:
If I do worse to the girl am dating now, even heaven will not blame me, ladies sometimes think they can fool men.

A man can hold grudge and still keep you while waiting for the perfect time to strike.

The one am dating now is 33, one of her ex wasted over 6 years of her prime.

She has cheated on me with several guys, which I found out from her phone.

Recently she even denied she is not in a relationship while chatting with one man. I just laugh it off, she don't even know what is waiting ahead of her.

This said lady is having birth challenges with child birth I have been informed about it unknown to her, cos we are from same place,now she is trying to hang it on me not until I burst her. Fear women oooo, woe betides any man that pities woman.

Breakup with her. Let her know the reason and work on fixing herself. It is long deceiving her that you are going to settle with her when she has lost your heart.

Stop wasting her time if she is not good enough for you.
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by kepstone: 11:23am On Mar 24, 2022
Men our eyes have seen shege in the hands of this gender ooooo. .
This how my ex went to my pastor to tell lies about me.. bla bla. Not knowing that I have known the pastor our pastor for 16 yrs and those 16 years I have stayed with with him for 8 years and 3 years in his house ... Before I moved to my house.
This is a babe I dated paid her school fees, hospital bill, paid for her professional skill aquisition. Yet this girl was busy cheating as well been supported by her mum. This was a girl who never spent a dime on me. In the cost of our relationship I spent over 350k and Lost 2.4m because of pressure to impress her. I went into wrong investment, the demands were too much, she even ask me to empty my savings for her. With all this I never touched her in 2+ yrs of relationship.
What broke the carmels back was during our premarital counseling we had serious issue, she went to knack another guy who obviously had more money... I blasted her, she said alot if things that because of the money I spent on her I don't want to leave her. I left her to go she came back I never accepted her back, she wanted to use tears to manipulate me still I refuse I let her into my life. I let go of the money.
When she went to tell my pastor lies... My pastor told her blunt truth, I can trust (me) but for you I can't trust you to be faithful.
The last time I check she was pregnant out of wedlock and rope a guy into marriage with the pregnancy.
I fear this gender on a daily basis... I have seen alot with my eyes ooooo.
Oh God give me a decent girl to wife.
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by luvyaself95(m): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2022
Nonexisting:
See my twin brother. I will tell daddy I have found you, bro.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by DADDY2or3FISHES: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
cc: FaAbokiWithSuit
[s]
No matter how bad her attitude is, it does not give the guy an excuse to lie to her that his wife-to-be was just a friend. And, it went on for years.

No matter the spin, the guy is wrong and hurt her. He lied to her for years while intending to marry another.

Do not support wrong acts.[/s]

TheSIMPJOE

1 Like

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
DADDY2or3FISHES:

TheSIMPJOE

Not being truthful is not being strong in anyway. A strong man is an honest one.
Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by sheanzy(m): 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
kepstone:
Men our eyes have seen shege in the hands of this gender ooooo. .
This how my ex went to my pastor to tell lies about me.. bla bla. Not knowing that I have known the pastor our pastor for 16 yrs and those 16 years I have stayed with with him for 8 years and 3 years in his house ... Before I moved to my house.
This is a babe I dated paid her school fees, hospital bill, paid for her professional skill aquisition. Yet this girl was busy cheating as well been supported by her mum. This was a girl who never spent a dime on me. In the cost of our relationship I spent over 350k and Lost 2.4m because of pressure to impress her. I went into wrong investment, the demands were too much, she even ask me to empty my savings for her. With all this I never touched her in 2+ yrs of relationship.
What broke the carmels back was during our premarital counseling we had serious issue, she went to knack another guy who obviously had more money... I blasted her, she said alot if things that because of the money I spent on her I don't want to leave her. I left her to go she came back I never accepted her back, she wanted to use tears to manipulate me still I refuse I let her into my life. I let go of the money.
When she went to tell my pastor lies... My pastor told her blunt truth, I can trust (me) but for you I can't trust you to be faithful.
The last time I check she was pregnant out of wedlock and rope a guy into marriage with the pregnancy.
I fear this gender on a daily basis... I have seen alot with my eyes ooooo.
Oh God give me a decent girl to wife.
u still Dy pray for wife..

1 Like

Re: Dont Ever Pity Women by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
silibaba:

I lambasted the ekuke. Her Heart never never break the way I want.
Ekuke grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like / An Open Letter To My Future Wife / Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.