Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! (3833 Views)

Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! / Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks / Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by Exkandayee(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Drdreyy:

Not all of them. Those are the fake ones amongst them. Unfortunately the fakes seems to be much, making it appear as if they all indulge in it.
All Dem famous pastors, priests,imams and the rest are fake don't be gullible,,,dibiadre

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by sharpwriter(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
share pls
Lol.. I was asking her.
Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by doubleZ88(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Give yourself reasons to serve God and not god of men.
Dat way u will be free
Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by Uncle96(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
sharpwriter:

Lol.. How did you come to know this?

She told me last month, she had to tell me everything for a reason.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean If A Girl Bites Her Lip When Looking At You? / Girls Latest Pants In Town For Rape Prevention ! / Chat Between A Guy And The Lady He Hurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.