Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,392 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? (10208 Views)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy / The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Moz22: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
anuofGod:
Yes, we do
For me, I'll never say it or make move, I'll only think of it and move on
#I can't jump into bed with a man I can't have a serious relationship with.
If I fantasize on a man, I can't ever start relationship with him coz it won't lead anywhere.

When I was working in Lagos, once I was in tricycle in opebi going to work in the morning.
I saw a guy standing by the roadside.
The guy is soooo fine, melanin cute guy, I stretched my neck out of Keke and was so carried away in the hold up ogling the guy o.
He noticed, he was surprised and he smiled.
I smiled and Keke kept going.
For days, I look at that spot every morning maybe I can see him.
And I asked myself why I didn't drop to collect number, he would have given me. #laughs
But I wouldn't have called him even if I did.
what makes u think u wouldn't have called him even when u have his contact?
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Moz22: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
HRSweetness:

Hahaha. Why didn't you get his number though? You already said you wouldn't have called him, so your reason actually contradicts your assertion that girls actually look at a guy and decide instantly to have cex.

We definitely fantasize about what could happen. I think that's as far as it goes.

she still wasn't with her last line
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by ShenTeh(m): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Satan01:
write ur Tory finish ,,,, u met him again and he bleeped d hell out of u and throw ur sewpid love gazing look away

u were depressed for days
u were lonely
u craved for more Kondo
but u didn't get it

now u are a Jehovah's witness member

This is the stupid things you do that doesn't make the females respond to quality inquiries on Nairaland.

What exactly is your reason for this weak attempt at shaming someone.

This is totally unacceptable.

4 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by jaszplus12(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sheddy5:

because i had a experience.
Same here... She actually said "God don butter my bread if I fit knack you because you look strong!
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Sheddy5(m): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
jaszplus12:

Same here... She actually said "God don butter my bread if I fit knack you because you look strong!
wow shocked that's amazing!

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
DECENTBWOY:
Op, if oga seun Sabi wetin this your name mean eh? You go chop ban tire grin grin cheesy
Interpret the meaning for me
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by OKON125(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
They do, but they won't say it to your face, if you know what these girls say when they are gisting ehn, you go completely shock.
they can dirty talk grin
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by OKON125(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Any BANI (girl) way admire me!

Na to LOCK her UP INSIDE 1 of my WEED BUNK, TROWEY all spare KEYS and leave ONLY 1 key for my SELF!

NO more going to ASHAWOO house again!

Na to de NACK NACK her 24sc...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
grin hard dude

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by placeofallure(f): 2:46am On Mar 24, 2022
No, to wanting to sleep with them but Yes, to admiring a handsome man when I see one. I like Tall no doubt. Could be because I'm short. If you are tall and a power dresser, I can't miss you in a crowd but believe you me, it ends there. I'm just not wired to think otherwise, I'm a bit of old school.

Hubby is 6 feet plus and has a model-like structure and MJ kinda face, so I got enough on my plate grin

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by kingPhidel(m): 2:48am On Mar 24, 2022
Right !
Descottes:
KingPhidel I hope you can now see why most ladies don't comment on this section–too many immature romanceland boys waiting to assault them for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Fiscus105(m): 3:21am On Mar 24, 2022
Descottes:
KingPhidel I hope you can now see why most ladies don't comment on this section–too many immature romanceland boys waiting to assault them for no reason.

........Immediately I read that girl comment , I said it in my mind that crazy guys would start insulting her

They say women cheap but I can say about 80% guys here are sex starved and frustrated, I found it hard to comment directly on such foolish and complete negative guy, no wonder they open a full thread and gather there to vent their frustration on hourly basis on woman mater.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Fiscus105(m): 3:30am On Mar 24, 2022
2braithe:

No reasonable guy will label such lady(except online keyboard warriors lol).
In real life,I admire such lady's courage and always feel flattered.

My advice to ladies is to shoot their shot if they wish.No reasonable guy will see you as cheap.

A reasonable guy would see the green light and act, any guy who couldn't see greenlight not deserved to be wooed .

Out of 10 guys that lady will ask out, I can bet it with you that it would hard to see 2 that would not only label her as farm tool but also treat her like thrash.

Even Lady that took time to agree for some guys, after seeing what they want they change it for her.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by DonroxyII: 4:18am On Mar 24, 2022
2braithe:

It's the way ladies can have wild thoughts about a guy and lock up in his presence for me.

A lot of times,I do catch aquintances/strangers ogle at me but immediately they notice,they look away with speed!
A closer rapport with them will reveal they've been crushing.
She knows if she throws herself at you and you Devour her anyhow. You won't respect her Womanhood and as emotional being, You will wreck her mentally. The reason why Many women don't comment on Nairaland on this kinda topic because the Male Judge them Erratically.

If you don't judge women, they will tell you stories that will cut your throat from the tiniest details to the big ones: But She Must established that craze friendship with you first and let the stories begin.
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by AntiAPC2023(f): 4:41am On Mar 24, 2022
AdiokOnoNland:
Let me hear from the ladies now grin grin
ikpa your nairaland moniker anieh ndik oh grin
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Drdreyy: 5:21am On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
anuofGod:
Yes, we do
For me, I'll never say it or make move, I'll only think of it and move on
#I can't jump into bed with a man I can't have a serious relationship with.
If I fantasize on a man, I can't ever start relationship with him coz it won't lead anywhere.

When I was working in Lagos, once I was in tricycle in opebi going to work in the morning.
I saw a guy standing by the roadside.
The guy is soooo fine, melanin cute guy, I stretched my neck out of Keke and was so carried away in the hold up ogling the guy o.
He noticed, he was surprised and he smiled.
I smiled and Keke kept going.
For days, I look at that spot every morning maybe I can see him.
And I asked myself why I didn't drop to collect number, he would have given me. #laughs
But I wouldn't have called him even if I did.
[/s]

Trash.

Guys don't be deceived, the owner of this account is a male impersonating a lady. He just uploaded a random female picture on his profile.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by WoundedLamb: 5:42am On Mar 24, 2022
I'm sure they do. cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:32am On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Are you sure you’re not the man in question,don’t lie ooo,you once talked about your 3some experience here
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Contekbbc: 6:38am On Mar 24, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
ur parents has failed u,u are part of the reason why girls feel reluctant to air their opinion...

The guy get issue.you should have looked at the name 'SATAN'. I was about to vex for him not until I checked the name and saw Satan.
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by anuofGod(f): 6:44am On Mar 24, 2022
Moz22:
what makes u think u wouldn't have called him even when u have his contact?
I'll weigh the consequences first
Plus I have cold feet's when it comes to approaching a man

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by anuofGod(f): 6:45am On Mar 24, 2022
Drdreyy:
[s][/s]

Trash.

Guys don't be deceived, the owner of this account is a male impersonating a lady. He just uploaded a random female picture on his profile.
Lol, I'm a woman
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by anuofGod(f): 6:46am On Mar 24, 2022
HRSweetness:

Hahaha. Why didn't you get his number though? You already said you wouldn't have called him, so your reason actually contradicts your assertion that girls actually look at a guy and decide instantly to have cex.

We definitely fantasize about what could happen. I think that's as far as it goes.

Yes, we girls mostly fantasize and daydream rather than go for the kill
#laughs
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by anuofGod(f): 6:47am On Mar 24, 2022
EkoErrands:

I think I was the one you saw...but I dont remember smiling back
Lol
#laughs
Even if it were you, I've moved on from the fantasies
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by anuofGod(f): 6:56am On Mar 24, 2022
EkoErrands:

I think I was the one you saw...but I dont remember smiling back

#laughs
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Moz22: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2022
anuofGod:

I'll weigh the consequences first
Plus I have cold feet's when it comes to approaching a man
How nice
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by 2braithe: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2022
DonroxyII:
She knows if she throws herself at you and you Devour her anyhow. You won't respect her Womanhood and as emotional being, You will wreck her mentally. The reason why Many women don't comment on Nairaland on this kinda topic because the Male Judge them Erratically.

If you don't judge women, they will tell you stories that will cut your throat from the tiniest details to the big ones: But She Must established that craze friendship with you first and let the stories begin.

Any man that does 'your first paragraph',I consider him immature.

Mind you,what most people do online is just for cruise catching.Many of them won't do/say that offline.

I agree with you!

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by DECENTBWOY: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2022
powerhouse3:
....you sef see am...hahaha....eyen ekpo no get joy
Ndo eyen isong o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by 2braithe: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

A reasonable guy would see the green light and act, any guy who couldn't see greenlight not deserved to be wooed .

Out of 10 guys that lady will ask out, I can bet it with you that it would hard to see 2 that would not only label her as farm tool but also treat her like thrash.

Even Lady that took time to agree for some guys, after seeing what they want they change it for her.
Hmm another school of thought.

Sometimes, friendliness can be mistaken for greenlight.
Also,I believe Women should be able to go for what they want.She might not be the only one showing him greenlight.The one who makes the bold move might win him over.

I disagree with the emboldened.The only thing common to guys in this case is to brag to their friends."Gee,stella con toast me for my crib today o",and they'll chatter over it.But labelling and treating her like trash?Only kids do that.

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by DECENTBWOY: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Interpret the meaning for me
I no wan chop ban o grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Medianna(f): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Are you sure you’re not the man in question,don’t lie ooo,you once talked about your 3some experience here
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Moloso(m): 10:00am On Mar 24, 2022
silibaba:

You be girl?

No
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by DonroxyII: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2022
2braithe:

Any man that does 'your first paragraph',I consider him immature.

Mind you,what most people do online is just for cruise catching.Many of them won't do/say that offline.

I agree with you!
Yes, Many Men are Immature(Not Reasonable) grin that's why Women are taking over cheesy and Welcome to World of Emotions:

Mind You, Many do/say worse Offline among their Boos. Anonymous Online is our Truest reflection not just cruise:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please What Is The Name Of This Style PHOTOS / Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) / Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.