Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Why Are Nigeria Girls Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigeria Girls Like This? (2175 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Like This? by GoooodHardDick: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Qatar2022:

See the example here, they will never answer you rather they will insult you

Comrade. this is exactly why Nigeria girls are completely useless. all of them. A very simple question they'll end up insulting every guy on nairaland. This clearly shows they have absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussy
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Like This? by GoooodHardDick: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
nairaman66:

This topic is productive! Can you please answer the question? Aside sex, what can ladies offer in a relationship?

Ignore the idiot bro. Every sane guy knows apart from sex. Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship.
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Like This? by GoooodHardDick: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
tayo60:
It will be good to let us know how your sisters take answer the questions

This is exactly why you're so stupid. Nairaland guys keep bashing women everyday because of this topic. Now instead of you to answer the questions intelligently so the bashing can stop, you're being stupid. Of course, everyone knows apart from your over used pussy, there's absolutely nothing else you have to offer a man in a relationship.
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Like This? by nairaman66(m): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
tayo60:
Go ask your sister (s) to answer the questions

Off course public latrines have no brains!
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Like This? by Contekbbc: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
Blablamalala:

He used to be a very serious student when he was is secondary school until WAEC disappointed him by withholding his results. So depression did set in. Seriously, he is depressed. Nairaland is where he gets some kind of relief by making Nigerian women his subject matter and infact if you meet him offline you will be surprised that he is such an introvert and also very broke.

I am loving this VAWULENCE.
You have finally damaged a woman piking grin
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Like This? by Sharon190: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
���.. Make una ride on jare... Comedy!!
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Like This? by Prettygirl200(f): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

I feel your pains. You'll soon die of anger and frustration.
Back to sender!!!! U, and your entire family will be the one to die, u all will die in anger, poverty and frustrations. Foolish man!!! U should be ashamed of yourself, carry woman matter for head like government work na make una dey quick dey die so, woman wrapper littering this forum
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Like This? by tayo60(f): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
nairaman66:

Off course public latrines have no brains!
Like all the females in your miserable life.
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Like This? by tayo60(f): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

This is exactly why you're so stupid. Nairaland guys keep bashing women everyday because of this topic. Now instead of you to answer the questions intelligently so the bashing can stop, you're being stupid. Of course, everyone knows apart from your over used pussy, there's absolutely nothing else you have to offer a man in a relationship.
All the females in your miserable life are stupid.
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Like This? by Jmichael1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
I still dey talk am till 2moro,i rather patronize olosho than to date a nigeria....

from the way i dey see am slf,e be lyk say na olosho i go even marry self,bcus i prefer dem to all dis nigeria street grls....

boys wen no get grlfrd get peace of mind...
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Like This? by nairaman66(m): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
tayo60:
Like all the females in your miserable life.

I don’t do sagged boobs and expanded pvssies! You can run along
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Like This? by tayo60(f): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
nairaman66:

I don’t do sagged boobs and expanded pvssies! You can run along
Likewise myself, I don't do community d*ck, so continue wailing kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Like This? by house10s2: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
A thread was created asking "Do Nigeria girls ever feel broke to be in a relationship". Till now no single girl has given an answer to that question. Another user asked a question saying "What exactly do Nigerian girls have to offer a man in a relationship apart from sex". Instead of answering this question, they avoided it and ended up insulting the guys on nairaland

“Remove sex from a relationship and see that Nigeria girls don’t have anything else to offer their man. Aside sex, what do you have to offer to a man. Can you support him spiritually? Can you support him physically/financially? How about mentally?

All you do is demand money for bags, shoes, phones, clothes, data, and outings. Making him spend unnecessarily. What are you even bringing to the table. Have you ever sat him down and helped him plan about his future. Stop this parasitic manipulations. It is known as entitlement mentality.
the simp here looking for cheap pussy will attack u, d hoes n liability associated members will attack u.

n for ur question, just pussy
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Like This? by qtguru(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
I'm beginning to think the men on Romance NL are the new women, so many threads complaining about women.

If the ladies answer na bash, no answer na bash.

anyway sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex With My Step Sister / Some Said They Would Be Cured Of Disease If They Sleep With Me { Photos } / A Pastor Wife Is In Love With Me (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.