Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO (25163 Views)

US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond / Russia Says It Is Ready To Cut Ties With The European Union / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by CoronaVirusPro: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Putins stupidity is that, he feels he is the only one who has monopoly to madness.

Chestbeating with an alliance that has over 15X your military budget.

Suicide instinct.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Ykc2(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
sapientia:
If it was USA that voiced this concern, Putin Fan bots will start ranting that they are afraid of paranoid Putin

Oga Sergei, this can be avoided if Russia go back to their country

If Poland propose it and NATO adopts it, UN will back it

Only 2 options can stop that

1. NATO to disagree which I believe will be the answer grin

2. Russia pulling back to their country

Putin should jettison the idea of old Russian empire that was actually created by invasion and annexation.
I no dey put mouth for wetin no go bring food for my table,nigerian army can't defeat boko haram you dey lecture us wetin go happen for Ukraine, when oyibo people say blacks are at lowest in the world we go begin dey cry,see money wey all western nations dey donate for Ukraine dey supply dem weapons for say na for Africa dem no go even care,USA wey near Haiti when earthquake happen for Haiti dem block everywhere make Haiti people no enter America,oga no let Russia and nato problem disturb just like man U and Chelsea dey disturb our people grin
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by baralatie(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Phock2sweet:
70 years old....how many times will they tell u DAT Nigeria is not for you?
I love Nigeria I no go lie
Na inside am we go live and reign
I Neva 4get
To be a naija
Blah blah blah
Nigeria

grin grin
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by edosignature(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Poland is not on this alone, she is cowardly playing with fire. I bet to say Poland like Ukraine will surely be brought to it kneels. Gang up against Russians & it army is a suicide mission & Poland know this in all sincerity.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by mployer(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cherrybae:
I so much love this Putin. A fearless man.
I see Russia destroying all the NATO alliance.

I can beat my two big boobs that NATO Alliance can't withstand Russia.

Im glad only Russia has a nuclear weapon and will use it to destroy the west.

God bless putin, the fearless man of the world.

grin

I love your sarcasm.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by mployer(m): 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
edosignature:
Poland is not on this alone, she is cowardly playing with fire. I bet to say Poland like Ukraine will surely be brought to it kneels. Gang up against Russians & it army is a suicide mission & Poland know this in all sincerity.

Russia that can't defeat only Ukraine.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by edosignature(m): 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Passionate888:
If NATO enter, US don enter be that.

They will all be brought to their knells by the Russians.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by chimaobikanu(m): 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Winters23:

Their objective is demilitarise and denazify, which is exactly what they're doing...

...in another sovereign Nation? Wish you can say the same if same scenario plays out between Nigeria Vs Biafra, with Russia backing Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Botlord: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
ayindejimmy:

They're the bait NATO is dangling at Putin
NATO is not dangling any bait, that's how you guys said of Ukraine. Why don't they send the fighter jets to Ukraine instead of trying to transfer it Germany for sending.

Poland is only itching because of it proximity to Russia. They're having a hard time thinking of Russia next step.

1 Like

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by OMYKROIN: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
sapientia:
If it was USA that voiced this concern, Putin Fan bots will start ranting that they are afraid of paranoid Putin

Oga Sergei, this can be avoided if Russia go back to their country

If Poland propose it and NATO adopts it, UN will back it

Only 2 options can stop that

1. NATO to disagree which I believe will be the answer

2. Russia pulling back to their country

Putin should jettison the idea of old Russian empire that was actually created by invasion and annexation.

Not putin fans, muslims who think that USA will ever fall because they are taming their worthless prophet mohamed's teaching of terrorism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by obedience4(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
Why will UN back it because NATO adopted it? Do you know that you need Russia's vote for anything to pass through UN security council?

They don't need a un security council vote.
There was no UN vote in the NATO intervention in lybia, neither did they need it when NATO attack Yugoslavia.. If the NATO council vote it nothing anybody can do.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by mployer(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Winters23:

Russia never declared war on Ukraine

Their objective is demilitarise and denazify, which is exactly what they're doing...

Your small peanut brain
What else is war from your definition?

4 Likes

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Electrochemistry(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Invasion gone wrong or should I say "mis-invasion" Russia should have been more diplomatic about the issue than exposing herself to international embarrassment. Who ever imagined this war will take this long? Now here is the war, where is the win? Moral of it: no nation is anymore a walkover.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Zorn: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bitcoin:
Putin has confirmed everyone's perception of the Russian military. In a conventional war without nukes, they are weak. That's why with any provocation they threaten nuclear war like cowards, knowing that an outright nuclear war is a suicide attempt that will annihilate Russia and sadly the rest of the world.
nuclear weapons were built for check and balancing. Why didn't those who started using Nuclear weapon fight conventional war? USA started killing with nuclear weapon and others learnt from them. So put the blame on USA for any nuclear war .

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by kingthreat(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
Please do not travel to Poland, Georgia, Belarus, Bulgaria for now.
Let those who have ears, hear well
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by hotseat: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
The madness of the Russian Bulldog Putin is no longer in doubt.

He's in a desperate bid to go confrontational with NATO at the slightest push.

Like a violent madman is carefully avoided by the sane, so is NATO cleverly avoiding a direct confrontation with madman Putin.

But for how long must a madman be avoided when he goes about clubbing innocent people to death without being wrestled to the ground?

For now, however, seeing that madman Putin is worse than a raving lunatic, it is advisable they continue to wear him down tactically deploying proxy means.

Putin na craze man o!

NATO, make una give am chance o!

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Winters23: 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
[s]
mployer:

Your small peanut brain
What else is war from your definition?
[/s]
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by juman(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
I dislike those dishonest and unpatriotic Ukrainian leaders.
They are very corrupt o.
They open their eyes and their country is on fire.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Judolisco(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
patriotic007:
Russia can never stand NATO in an all out war
it's not about standing up to NATO it's about the after effects of the use of nuclear weapons.... U fit check out Japan sha

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by baralatie(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Electrochemistry:
Invasion gone wrong or should I say "mis-invasion" Russia should have been more diplomatic about the issue than exposing herself to international embarrassment. Who ever imagine this war will take this long? Now here is the war, where is the win? Moral of it: no nation is anymore a walkover.
Nooo!
The moral of all this

War by means of direct invasion is never a good decision if alternatives exist
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Winters23: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
[s]
chimaobikanu:

...in another sovereign Nation? Wish you can say the same if same scenario plays out between Nigeria Vs Biafra, with Russia backing Biafra!
[/s]

Ukraine can never be sovereign

They'll always be under Russia's sphere of influence.

It is what it is

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by AgentGoat: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
The war is unnecessary in the first place
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by MDK777: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
LeWanDoSKI Pls Call Your People To Order Before Puttin Will Put Them Into The Black List
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Botlord: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Putins stupidity is that, he feels is the only one who has monopoly to madness.

Chestbeating with an alliance that has over 15X your military budget.

Suicide instinct.
Just wait.. Let NATO send the peacekeeping soldier.
Then we'll know whether it's chestbeating or facts. You think this is Nigeria vs NATO right??

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by obedience4(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cherrybae:

The world don't revolve around your boobs..
Only Russia has nuclear weapons Lol..
When a dozens countries have nuke's..
Well you are a girl so am cutting you some slacks..
Try and google OK..
It good seeing girls get involved in international politics.. But be objective and States facts.
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by baralatie(m): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
kingthreat:
Please do not travel to Poland, Georgia, Belarus, Bulgaria for now.
Let those who have ears, hear well
What about those who gfs and wives are from there?
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by 147ekinmogun(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cherrybae:

only Russia with nuclear weapons ke?

1 Like

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
ayindejimmy:
So the whole world should stand arms akimbo while Putin kill everyone in Ukraine?

There is a limit to Putin's bullshit the world can accept

What exactly is Ukraine's use or relevance to the world?
Russia will level Ukraine and nothing will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Help2020: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bitcoin:
Putin has confirmed everyone's perception of the Russian military. In a conventional war without nukes, they are weak. That's why with any provocation they threaten nuclear war like cowards, knowing that an outright nuclear war is a suicide attempt that will annihilate Russia and sadly the rest of the world.
US went to Afghanistan for 20years and lost,what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by wittydee: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
If Russia stop fighting, there will be no war. If Ukraine stop fighting, there will be no Ukraine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Padipadi(m): 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
Everybody can see that Russia is mad, Putin & his allies are mad.
There are many people who aren't scared of dying & losing their loved ones.
It's now a fight to finish against the Russian aggressors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures / Haiti: Martina Moise Connived With Police Chief To Murder Husband - Judge / Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.