Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO (25162 Views)

US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond / Russia Says It Is Ready To Cut Ties With The European Union / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by 147ekinmogun(m): 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
theultimatep3:

Only Russia has nuclear weapons? Interesting. Some people dey watch back of television
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by CoronaVirusPro: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
Botlord:

Just wait.. Let NATO send the peacekeeping soldier.
Then we'll know whether it's chestbeating or facts. You think this is Nigeria vs NATO right??

Hello! In 1000 instances, Russia does not have a single chance to defeat NATO.

It’s 100% logical. Nuclear warfare is what’s being avoided. If Nuclear warfare what to be taken off the table, Russia will be a walk over.

Why you always see Putin talking Nuclear every time. He knows it got nothing.

Can’t you see struggling military in Ukraine? As at this morning, a city has been reclaimed by Ukrainian forces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by kingthreat(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
baralatie:

What about those who gfs and wives are from there?

The war may spread soon there. Let us hope for a peaceful resolution and end to the Ukraine war then it becomes safe. The Africans in Ukraine wished they left before the war.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Zane2point4(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cherrybae:
I so much love this Putin. A fearless man.
I see Russia destroying all the NATO alliance.

I can beat my two big boobs that NATO Alliance can't withstand Russia.

Im glad only Russia has a nuclear weapon and will use it to destroy the west.

God bless putin, the fearless man of the world.
You’re evil
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by torqque7(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bitcoin:
Putin has confirmed everyone's perception of the Russian military. In a conventional war without nukes, they are weak. That's why with any provocation they threaten nuclear war like cowards, knowing that an outright nuclear war is a suicide attempt that will annihilate Russia and sadly the rest of the world.

The Bastard said it before na that if Russia seizes to exist then there is no need for the world to continue existing too na so that explains why he keep talking about using Nukes
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by obedience4(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Winters23:

Russia never declared war on Ukraine

Their objective is demilitarise and denazify, which is exactly what they're doing...

How do they declare war on a country..
By playing drums and dancing..
You are a f%l.
Do you even know what the word Nazi is.. Just because Putin a madman said you are in Nigeria showcasing your dumbness.
The Nazi regime was a systematic killings of ethnic minorities mainly the Jews.. They are more Jews in Ukraine than any county in esterner Europe.
Even the president is Jewish.. If you have to say something think..

4 Likes

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Zane2point4(m): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Winters23:

Their objective is demilitarise and denazify, which is exactly what they're doing...

Thats for a sovereign countrys matter , u invade and bomb everywhere, why are black Africans like you so wicked and daft?

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by sapientia(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
will UN just adopt it with overwhelming resolution or vote among UN members state?

NATO will never accept it so it won't get to UN

It will have to vote among member states

China will Veto it but it won't stop it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Jonasbadoo(m): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
sapientia:
If it was USA that voiced this concern, Putin Fan bots will start ranting that they are afraid of paranoid Putin

Oga Sergei, this can be avoided if Russia go back to their country

If Poland propose it and NATO adopts it, UN will back it

Only 2 options can stop that

1. NATO to disagree which I believe will be the answer

2. Russia pulling back to their country

Putin should jettison the idea of old Russian empire that was actually created by invasion and annexation.
I hope you know what you're saying?
NATO won't survive a nuclear war with Russia
Only US,UK and France have nuclear weapons of which all add together is not equal to 6,225 nuclear weapons of Russia
I pity Poland ehh , they will be the first to receive nukes from Russia...
PS: Mind you, the figure above is just an estimate , USSR was assumed to have 45k+ nuclear war heads remaining after the war and Russia has a very good air defence system

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by sapientia(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jonasbadoo:
I hope you know what you're saying?
NATO won't survive a nuclear war with Russia
Only US,UK and France have nuclear weapons of which all add together is not equal to 6,225 nuclear weapons of Russia
I pity Poland ehh , they will be the first to receive nukes from Russia...
PS: Mind the figure above is just estimate , USSR was assumed to have 45k+ nuclear war heads remaining after the war and Russia has a very good air defence system

I agree

Not a single bomb will explode inside Russia
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Jonasbadoo(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
sapientia:

I agree

Not a single bomb will explode inside Russia
Your sarcasm is lame

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bitcoin:
Putin has confirmed everyone's perception of the Russian military. In a conventional war without nukes, they are weak. That's why with any provocation they threaten nuclear war like cowards, knowing that an outright nuclear war is a suicide attempt that will annihilate Russia and sadly the rest of the world.

You guys will still be the ones to be shouting "BRUTALITY" if Russia choose not to be conventional. angry

1 Like

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Botlord: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

It’s 100% logical. Nuclear warfare is what’s being avoided. If Nuclear warfare what to be taken off the table, Russia will be a walk over.

Can’t you see struggling military in Ukraine? As at this morning, a city has been reclaimed by Ukrainian forces.

Russia is not in a war with Ukraine. Get that right firstly. A war would've ended Ukraine weeks ago, even western knew and say that.

Nobody is talking about nuclear Everytime, it's only western countries and their media that's projecting nonsense from their mind.

How many times have you heard Putin talking about nuking any country??

The last time I checked, Russia has surrounded almost all major cities. Ukraine can only reclaim in your dream, so keep dreaming. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Winters23: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
[s]
obedience4:

How do they declare war on a country..
By playing drums and dancing..
You are a f%l.
Do you even know what the word Nazi is.. Just because Putin a madman said you are in Nigeria showcasing your dumbness.
The Nazi regime was a systematic killings of ethnic minorities mainly the Jews.. They are more Jews in Ukraine than any county in esterner Europe.
Even the president is Jewish.. If you have to say something think..
[/s]
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Winters23: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
[s]
Zane2point4:

Thats for a sovereign countrys matter , u invade and bomb everywhere, why are black Africans like you so wicked and daft?
[/s]
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by ken6488(m): 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nato wants war
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by ken6488(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
posty56:
Russia get problem , everything na threat to them,
You people has started ignoring the issues again

That’s how Ukraine got invaded
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by frankputer: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
there is Madness in his(putting and his generals) demilitarizing and denazifing Ukraine .
who told him(putting) that Ukerain is interested in demilitarize and denazify(flushing nazi people).
let him(puting) Derussiarize those area of Ukraine where Russians live.
Nonsense , demilitarise, denazify and ingredients .

I think the next agenda of NATO is to de-puttinize Russia

Winters23:

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by ken6488(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
ayindejimmy:

They're the bait NATO is dangling at Putin
Which will end bad for every one
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by CoronaVirusPro: 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Botlord:

Russia is not in a war with Ukraine. Get that right firstly. A war would've ended Ukraine weeks ago, even western knew and say that.

Nobody is talking about nuclear Everytime, it's only western countries and their media that's projecting nonsense from their mind.

How many times have you heard Putin talking about nuking any country??

The last time I checked, Russia has surrounded almost all major cities. Ukraine can only reclaim in your dream, so keep dreaming. cheesy

You buttressed my point. If it was at war, nukes is all it got on the table. A weak military that built up for months on the borders, before invasion, only to start and all a show of shame. In less than a month, it has lost half of what US lost in Afghanistan grin. Is that not a joke of a military?

And that’s same military you feel stand a chance with NATO? Air, land and sea, Russia is a puppet. In a world without nuclear powers, Russia is an easy pick that Islamic extremist.

US toys are still what’s holding Ukraine today. If F35 lightening’s take to the skies, Russia will be rubbles in weeks.

1 Like

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by ken6488(m): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bigfish121:
War never end them don dey talk of peace keeping. Na confrontation them dey find like this.
nato wants to escalate this war
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by ayindejimmy(m): 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
You and I know the situation is different with Poland
Botlord:

NATO is not dangling any bait, that's how you guys said of Ukraine. Why don't they send the fighter jets to Ukraine instead of trying to transfer it Germany for sending.

Poland is only itching because of it proximity to Russia. They're having a hard time thinking of Russia next step.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by seyz91(m): 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Incase you don't know

President speaks for the country whether they all agree or not

Putin is Russia
Biden is America
Macron is France
Boris j is Uk
Buhari is Nigeria

Take it or leave it, it is what it is

Thats why its good to vote for sensible head of state as president not old vegetables that supppose to be in grave already
ayindejimmy:
Putin will say something and these media will say it's Russia.
As if Putin has the blessing of most Russians to invade Ukraine
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by chronique(m): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
German chancellor has already rejected the idea of NATO sending peace keepers. It's like the polish leader and Zelensky belongs to the same whatsapp group. They are not smart people.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by ken6488(m): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Putins stupidity is that, he feels he is the only one who has monopoly to madness.

Chestbeating with an alliance that has over 15X your military budget.

Suicide instinct.
you are right nato is stronger than Russia

That’s where nukes come in
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by xeju: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cherrybae:
I so much love this Putin. A fearless man.
I see Russia destroying all the NATO alliance.

I can beat my two big boobs that NATO Alliance can't withstand Russia.

Im glad only Russia has a nuclear weapon and will use it to destroy the west.

God bless putin, the fearless man of the world.
I offer to help you beat the two big boobs since I can't join the war
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by linearity: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
sapientia:
If it was USA that voiced this concern, Putin Fan bots will start ranting that they are afraid of paranoid Putin

Oga Sergei, this can be avoided if Russia go back to their country

If Poland propose it and NATO adopts it, UN will back it

Only 2 options can stop that

1. NATO to disagree which I believe will be the answer

2. Russia pulling back to their country

Putin should jettison the idea of old Russian empire that was actually created by invasion and annexation.

Russia have veto power in UN Security Counsel, so I don’t see anything been adopted at the UN if Russia opposes.

However, NATO is a body of its own and can adopt sending peace keeping forces anywhere without asking for UN’s approval.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by sanpipita(m): 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
posty56:
Russia get problem , everything na threat to them,

Bullies behave like this because they are scared o someone treating them the way they treat others

1 Like

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by frankputer: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bigfish121:
War never end them don dey talk of peace keeping. Na confrontation them dey find like this.
The aim is to de-Russarize Ukerine and ride it off Russians military forces,
hope i'ts clearer
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by ken6488(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

your are right nato has the money

That’s where nukes comes in
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Aboks(m): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Putins ass will soon be wooped
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by ken6488(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Aboks:
Putins ass will soon be wooped
how

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures / Haiti: Martina Moise Connived With Police Chief To Murder Husband - Judge / Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.