Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO (25158 Views)

US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond / Russia Says It Is Ready To Cut Ties With The European Union / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by maasoap(m): 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
gaspology:
If you put this energy you waste on Russia-Ukraine crisis, which you obviously know nothing about, and address Nigeria's problems, I think you'll be tagged a hero. But, no, you prefer to be more Catholic than the Pope. Lazy youth! grin grin grin

Look at who is talking, lol. Kettle calling pot black.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by kingsley55(m): 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
But this same Russia, brought in Chen Chen and turkey soldiers

1 Like

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by gowaga68: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hmmmm!
Drenimarcus:
This Poland has been looking for trouble. Expulsion of Russia officials, and now this. They are itching to get involved. Uncle Sam country is far away o.

UPDATE: ��❗German Chancellor Olaf Scholz ruled out the possibility of involving NATO in the events in Ukraine, including sending peacekeepers or creating a no-fly zone.

"Of course, I hear the voices of those who demand a no-fly zone or a NATO peacekeeping force in Ukraine. No matter how hard it may be, we will not go for it," the chancellor said, speaking in the Bundestag.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Dadadididacontr: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
This is just a pain to all nations of the world, in ukraine people are being killed and a whole nation is about to be subdued.
Who has might and what has might has nothing good to play out here. Its only in this war we have different terminologies been used, annexation, demilitarization,denazifying, annexation, creaminization, Donbas ,,,,,,,.
Putin kept 150000 Russian soldiers at the Belarusian border with Ukraine and claim it was a special military exercise now NATO is in Poland, yet Putin is already crying out loud.

Nuke threat is nothing knowing fully well you are not the only custodian of Such. Uk,Israel,Iran, North Korea, China, India etc all have their armory full of dangerous weapon.
If heaven will fall, it will not fall on Ukraine, Russians, Belarusian, Moldovans, Polish etc will all feel it effects.
Every eastern European nations are urgently braising up to join NATO due to the Bullying nature of Russian Leader.

For God sake,Ukraine is an independent nation and I dont think she should throw out their existence to a bully because he feels threatened by my alliance with a security group.
Instead of annexing toward the western Europe, he should endeavour to buy back Alaska from US; why the cry.

Russia distressed Economy, Military and Manpower by Ukraine is also intending a faceoff with NATO., The very war Val. Putin is fighting, he never finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by ken6488(m): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
amaridigital:

Russia alone has 5977 nuclear warheads and high precision long rangei unmanned missile systems like the SATAN2 while the combined nuclear war heads owned by NATO is 5943. Remember that India, China, North Korea, Pakistan are nuclear power nations that have refused to support the west so far. You and I know that China and North Korea are Russia's allies . In a nuclear warfare, Russia doesn't even need any support with their almost 6000 warheads. You guys wish Joe Biden should start a nuclear war with Russia and when your wishes comes through I hope there will be enough time for you to say your last prayer. People calling for restrain understands what is at stake and the global impact of a nuclear war involving Russia. It is going to be mutual assured destruction. Don't forget the word ASSURED. I just don't understand why Russia invested so much in nuclear weapons instead of viable consumable products like China and Japan.

Because uncle USA will always take advantage of your weaknesses

Also china is investing on naval forces
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by ayindejimmy(m): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
frankson1:

I don't know why lots of you here keep calling NATO when NATO themselves know the implications of joining in the fight.

NATO won't come into this because it will definitely lead to WW3. Also, you should understand that 'if' NATO joins, there are countries that will que behind Russia, so it's not going to be Russia Vs NATO only.

When push comes to shove, no country is ready to sink with Russia.

In the UN General Assembly, the vote against Russia was overwhelming.
In Africa and Asia, majority of the big powers are against Russia.

1 Like

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Mystery9(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
princeemmma:
Una dey give unaself high bp, wetin consign us ..... Russia seems to be enjoying the war, Ukraine don't want to back down, the war seems to be more interesting
The person wake suppose bring soup switch off phone... grin grin grin.... na wetin tire me be dat undecided undecided undecided
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Bigchristo: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bitcoin:
Putin has confirmed everyone's perception of the Russian military. In a conventional war without nukes, they are weak. That's why with any provocation they threaten nuclear war like cowards, knowing that an outright nuclear war is a suicide attempt that will annihilate Russia and sadly the rest of the world.
If not that you’re senseless what is the reasons for creating nuclear weapons at the first place? Using it to prepare dinner or use it for war? I would have heard that US and other World powers aren’t using nuke to threaten n bully other countries before I can accept this your senseless opinion, in history the US are the only country that has use Nukes on Hiroshima Japan, that prompted many countries to be nuclear armed countries to avoid such bullying.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by baralatie(m): 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
amaridigital:

Russia alone has 5977 nuclear warheads and high precision long rangei unmanned missile systems like the SATAN2 while the combined nuclear war heads owned by NATO is 5943. Remember that India, China, North Korea, Pakistan are nuclear power nations that have refused to support the west so far. You and I know that China and North Korea are Russia's allies . In a nuclear warfare, Russia doesn't even need any support with their almost 6000 warheads. You guys wish Joe Biden should start a nuclear war with Russia and when your wishes comes through I hope there will be enough time for you to say your last prayer. People calling for restrain understands what is at stake and the global impact of a nuclear war involving Russia. It is going to be mutual assured destruction. Don't forget the word ASSURED. I just don't understand why Russia invested so much in nuclear weapons instead of viable consumable products like China and Japan.
Everyone gets destroyed
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by WoundedLamb: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
The fact that NATO had not yet fully agreed to accept Ukraine when Russia invaded the country (there was even a negotiation meeting a day before), the fact that Russia's official reason for invading Ukraine was peacekeeping and not NATO membership (only to start attacking the whole country afterwards) and the fact that they wouldn't leave even when it's been made clear Ukraine ain't joining NATO all suggest that Russia did not invade Ukraine cause they felt threatened by NATO. Russia invaded Ukraine as a part of a grand plan to keep taking the country in bits. However, they felt NATO would be in their way if Ukraine is allowed to join.

Seeing how weak thier military is, they have resorted to holding the world hostage with threats of going nuclear. What do they have to lose? Not like they have any integrity to defend anyway. Yet, people would say "Russian aggression towards Ukraine is right cause the USA is a terrible country". Ridiculous logic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by baralatie(m): 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mystery9:

The person wake suppose bring soup switch off phone... grin grin grin.... na wetin tire me be dat undecided undecided undecided
You for kukuma cook the soup na
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Ola17: 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
baralatie:

I dey Shanghai like this o!
We now know.wetin be fight for here

Which area you dey for SH?
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by AldrichAmes: 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
maasoap:

So, you expected a single country to take on NATO and win? The way some of you think is something else! For Putin not to be a coward, he should be ready to take on NATO with conventional weapons, right? Childish talk.

I don’t even think most of them have heard about SCO and Sino-Russian military pact.

In a war with NATO - NATO won’t be fighting only Russia. It’s going to be fighting Russia, China and a few other countries. And with how NATO has struggled with small countries - it doesn’t even stand a chance in terms of manpower and other things. But the focus from SCO now is most likely devaluing the dollar (US global domination) and preparing for the eventuality which would be an all out war in the next 5-10yrs.

Admiral Aquilino, commander of the US Indo-Pacific Command, just said that if containment against China does not work, then "we are ready to fight and win". Evidently, the war in Ukraine is mostly about China. And to finalise the encirclement of China - they need Russia to fall under western sphere of influence. However, Russia and China have always had a scissors policy in dealing with the west. Russians hate American arrogance and would rather team up with China - before bowing down to Americans like other European countries.

The Russians are going to carve up Ukraine slowly/steadily and take the eastern and southern parts of Ukraine. Then China would take Taiwan. And both would crush NATO economically and militarily if need be.

The biggest losers are the Ukrainians. I don’t know how a country would allow the US use them as cannon fodder in geopolitical war. These fools elected a gay comedian whose claim to fame was a Pentagon sponsored Netflix comedy series. SMH. Thousands of them are getting bombed to pieces daily for a US that they won’t gain zilch from. Those Russian missiles are killing hundreds (if not thousands) of people daily in horrific deaths. It’s not worth it.

What would be left of Ukraine by summer would be a landlocked land that’s pretty much useless because the industrial part and arable lands are in the east. And all the ports in the country in the south would be gone as well. It’s just sad. At least Ukrainians won on social media - a good consolation prize for losers, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Mrtaye: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cherrybae:
I so much love this Putin. A fearless man.
I see Russia destroying all the NATO alliance.

I can beat my two big boobs that NATO Alliance can't withstand Russia.

Im glad only Russia has a nuclear weapon and will use it to destroy the west.

God bless putin, the fearless man of the world.
No not only Russia has nuclear weapons but they are the most vocal about theirs
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Mrtaye: 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Winters23:

Russia never declared war on Ukraine

Their objective is demilitarise and denazify, which is exactly what they're doing...
So people that died nko
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Emmyxclusive: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Winters23:

Russia never declared war on Ukraine

Their objective is demilitarise and denazify, which is exactly what they're doing...
una never declare war but running out of precision guided missile, 5 major generals dead, 10% of manpower has been lost. Ukraine is feeling heat and so is Russia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by excel101(m): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nuclear weapons! Nuclear weapons!! Nuclear Weapon!!! Russia make una release this nuclear weapons sef. Una don too talk about am. Release am o make we rest.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by toxtimmy: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
So US soldiers no dey die abi?... By the way na who dey stop them to even enter war?... After all Zelensky don beg them tire but they still say no dem no want trouble in terms of their soldiers dieing... The war in Ukraine is free for whomever want to join, you don't need to pass JAMB or WAEC to go join the war and not sure why US dey fear to join.

Passionate888:
If NATO enter, US don enter be that.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Aromeh360: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
wittydee:

Russia is not in a war with Ukraine and they are bombing every inch of Ukraine? Haha my brother this your talk strong oh. So they are playing with Ukraine.

I haven’t heard of reports where Russia bomb presidential villa, National Assembly or any executive arm, to me this is a child play
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Hodstat1986: 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Some mumu are saying without nuke, Russian can't stand USA and NATO but why are so many countries forming joint military forces against one country if not for their inferiority complex
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by blueAgent(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
Why will UN back it because NATO adopted it? Do you know that you need Russia's vote for anything to pass through UN security council?

Lie.

There are 5 permanent members of UN security Council, Russia vote is not needed.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by baralatie(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
toxtimmy:
So US soldiers no dey die abi?... By the way na who dey stop them to even enter war?... After all Zelensky don beg them tire but they still say no dem no want trouble in terms of their soldiers dieing... The war in Ukraine is free for whomever want to join, you don't need to pass JAMB or WAEC to go join the war and not sure why US dey fear to join.

You suppose understand sey US get their own exam wey Dem dey write nau!

Us go leave us exam come go write exam for Russia
Haha e no go work

grin

Who dey find admission for Ukraine e free o

No be the exam Russia go write dey sweat like goat so

grin
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by jimtemi1: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mikelarteta:
3rd world war loading. Folks keep your house in order and get ready for the Groom.
if NATO decide to bounce on Russia, believe me no country will fight along Russia. It will be russia vs the west and u know that will be the end of putin ..nothing like ww3
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Winters23: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
[s]
Emmyxclusive:
una never declare war but running out of precision guided missile, 5 major generals dead, 10% of manpower has been lost. Ukraine is feeling heat and so is Russia
[/s]
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by toxtimmy: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
lol... there is no exam requirement to join US army, you don't even need to finish primary or secondary school... just show up and they will sign you up after them check your urine sample say you no dey smoke igbo and sniff cocaine.... but once you join you can continue to smoke igbo and sniff cocaine.

baralatie:

You suppose understand sey US get their own exam wey Dem dey write nau!

Us go leave us exam come go write exam for Russia
Haha e no go work

grin

Who dey find admission for Ukraine e free o

No be the exam Russia go write dey sweat like goat so

grin
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hmm. Ukrainians determination has forced NATO to get involved. NATO has decided to use the same strategy Putin used. Hmmmm! This is funny, but really very intelligent.

This is automatically NATO VS Russia.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by blueAgent(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
This Russia-Ukraine war will trigger WW3 and the anomalies in UN will be addressed.
The aims and objectives of UN has been defeated.
UN can't unite the world.

Hmm!!!!! Steps to NWO.

"Order out of Chaos, "
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Drenimarcus(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
AldrichAmes:

You’re a definitely a lunkhead.

How did you arrive at this conclusion? Some of you clowns think Ukraine is a small country. It’s not. Ukraine is the second biggest country in Europe (only second to Russia) and they have been training since 2014 with the best NATO countries and unlimited supply of weapons since.

The US + 40 countries didn’t capture Baghdad until after 20 days despite Iraq being half of Ukraine with an untrained army that was disarmed for years due to sanctions. There was little to no conventional resistance in Iraq - with the US carpet bombing the whole country and 3 times the number of troops Russia has in Ukraine in a country half the size of Ukraine. Yet they struggled to run over the country.

Heck, Fallujah exchanged hands about 6 times (with heavy losses for the US every time the Iraqis took it) until the US wiped out every living thing in that city and turned it into rubble.

Most of you lunkhead watch too many movies and too much propaganda. This is the biggest war since WW2 with Russia (by itself) on one hand and Ukraine with infinite supply of sophisticated western weapons, 8 years of preparation, and unlimited supply of NATO special forces and mercenaries on the other side. And the Russians have captured 3 cities whilst cleaning up the 4th one which has been under siege with no way out.

They never had the intentions to capture Kyiv straightaway and are basically just carving out cities that they would they take out future from Ukraine whilst making it landlocked. And they’re doing quite well thus far. Kyiv is the last meal on the menu.

In a conventional war against US by itself - Russia will cut America to its size. The US got ragdolled and smacked in Vietnam - the only country it has fought without external help and Russia would disgrace the US in a conventional war. The US military isn’t as strong against a formidable country as some of you think and those at Pentagon know it. The only thing the Americans are great at is propaganda because they control the media. All their military equipment aren’t even all that. F22 just crash landed yesterday on its own. F35 stays malfunctioning and one just dropped in the ocean a few months ago. Osprey just crashed last week. US air defence systems have been pretty useless against Iranian missiles. And US missile tech is 2 generations behind Russian missile tech. Add those fat and dumb American soldiers in the mix and it’s a disaster waiting to happen. Hence the need to always hide behind NATO and proxies.

Thank you! I was surprised at the Houthis bombing the Saudis 3 times within 48 hours and none of them was intercepted.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by leofab(f): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
shogsman:

The whole world ahn,you mean USA and UK right, where you in a coma when dozens of war broke out in recent years, what did your so called world do .
You're living in a country at war itself and you're wailing about Europe, clowns
why didn’t Russia and China voiced against it.. it shows you the good qualities of a leaders…
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bitcoin:
Putin has confirmed everyone's perception of the Russian military. In a conventional war without nukes, they are weak. That's why with any provocation they threaten nuclear war like cowards, knowing that an outright nuclear war is a suicide attempt that will annihilate Russia and sadly the rest of the world.

Like seriously?

Do you know that half the world military are fighting undercover as Ukrainians.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by shogsman(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
leofab:
why didn’t Russia and China voiced against it.. it shows you the good qualities of a leaders…
Maybe you're indeed living under a rock, because Russia and china did voiced against all of it
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Sanctecosma(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Even China's vote is paramount which I believe will indirectly favour Russia.
Upworkwriter007:
Why will UN back it because NATO adopted it? Do you know that you need Russia's vote for anything to pass through UN security council?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures / Haiti: Martina Moise Connived With Police Chief To Murder Husband - Judge / Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.