Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO (25165 Views)

US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond / Russia Says It Is Ready To Cut Ties With The European Union / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
mauchiz:

Hope UAE fight won't be against Yemen Houthis?
they sent missile to Abu Dhabi last month

1 Like

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Badonasty(m): 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Lol…I sha know say this next war they are all pandering for will be fought in Europe…nothing like world war…it was colonialism that made the two world wars like that
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Appleyard(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Drenimarcus:

If they come into Ukraine, they will clash with Russia and we might have a full blown war on our hands.

Lmao. If Poland without the entire NATO comes into Ukraine, Russia will bomb them in Ukraine and nothing will happen. It's then you will know Article 5 of NATO exist only when a third-world nation is involved. The rest will abandon Poland to its own peril. I just they laugh. cool Russian Hypersonic missiles doing serious press-up awaiting the Polish peacekeeping force. Like the hundreds of mercenaries and foreign military instructors sent to their grave last week, so will they be dealth with.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by frankson1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
ayindejimmy:

When push comes to shove, no country is ready to sink with Russia.

In the UN General Assembly, the vote against Russia was overwhelming.
In Africa and Asia, majority of the big powers are against Russia.

Who are the countries that makes up the UN?

My brother, however you look at this, it's going to spread and counties will DEFINITELY take sides.

These people know better and they will do everything to not escalate things because, believe me, if this fight goes out of control, it's not going to be funny.
We should be looking at NUCLEAR WEAPONS.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Drenimarcus(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Appleyard:

Lmao. If Poland without the entire NATO comes into Ukraine, Russia will bomb them in Ukraine and nothing will happen. It's then you will know Article 5 of NATO exist only when a third-world nation is involved. The rest will abandon Poland to its own peril. I just they laugh. cool Russian Hypersonic missiles doing serious press-up awaiting the Polish peacekeeping force. Like the hundreds of mercenaries and foreign military instructors sent to their grave last week, so will they be dealth with.

The German chancellor already said no. The DPR and Russian troops take control of the Azov-Stal perimeter and they reached the perimeter of the neo-Nazi fortified area at the industrial zone of the Azov-Stal plant.

1 Like

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by sapientia(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
gaspology:
If you put this energy you waste on Russia-Ukraine crisis, which you obviously know nothing about, and address Nigeria's problems, I think you'll be tagged a hero. But, no, you prefer to be more Catholic than the Pope. Lazy youth! grin grin grin

Kid calling his father's mate a youth

Get to my age first
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by ayindejimmy(m): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
frankson1:

Who are the countries that makes up the UN?

My brother, however you look at this, it's going to spread and counties will DEFINITELY take sides.

These people know better and they will do everything to not escalate things because, believe me, if this fight goes out of control, it's not going to be funny.
We should be looking at NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

And Russia will be the first country to use the nuclear weapons because that's all Putin depend on
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by leofab(f): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
shogsman:

Maybe you're indeed living under a rock, because Russia and china did voiced against all of it
but now that usa is voicing against their action it’s now a bad thing right ?
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Kelvin3476: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cherrybae:
I so much love this Putin. A fearless man.
I see Russia destroying all the NATO alliance.

I can beat my two big boobs that NATO Alliance can't withstand Russia.

Im glad only Russia has a nuclear weapon and will use it to destroy the west.

God bless putin, the fearless man of the world.
MADAM U NID 5 NAIRA SENSE AT LEAST . U SAY NA ONLY RUSSIA GET NUKES ?
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Appleyard(m): 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Drenimarcus:

The German chancellor already said no. The DPR and Russian troops take control of the Azov-Stal perimeter and they reached the perimeter of the neo-Nazi fortified area at the industrial zone of the Azov-Stal plant.

Information by an English reporter Patrick Lancaster reporting from the frontlines in Dombass said that recently captured Ukrainian Azov Battalion soldiers stated that the recent Russian bombardment of their surrounded base in Mariupol has reduced the population of Azov fighters from 14,500 to about 7000 forces. They are now hiding in most of the destroyed buildings in the city central with nowhere else to run. They failed to take the surrender deadline Russia gave them and now they are paying the price heavily. No sorry for Nazis. cool

Meanwhile, the Ukrainian MOD have admitted that Russian naval forces have taken over the coastline of Mariupol, which means the Uki forces and Azov guys in the city are now landlocked, and at the mercy of the Russians. 3 days fr now, Mariupol should be done and dusted with those devilish Azov guys completely sent back to hell where they belong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by frog12: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
you noticed how all these SMALL EAST EUROPEAN countries like to bully russia because they are in NATO. they get mouth now
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
patriotic007:
Russia can never stand NATO in an all out war
Bros u no shame say 30 countries wan fight against one country... still yet that one country get wetin Dem fit use annihilate all of them... abeg Russia na boss
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by shogsman(m): 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
leofab:
but now that usa is voicing against their action it’s now a bad thing right ?
Nope it's not, but you can't help but acknowledge the double standards,you can't lecture people about how stealing is bad and sanction them for stealing when you yourself is a notorious armed robber
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
blueAgent:

Lie.

There are 5 permanent members of UN security Council, Russia vote is not needed.
God. Who are the five permanent members. USA, FRANCE, RUSSIA, CHINA, and UK. Each of them have veto power.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
obedience4:

They don't need a un security council vote.
There was no UN vote in the NATO intervention in lybia, neither did they need it when NATO attack Yugoslavia.. If the NATO council vote it nothing anybody can do.
I understand you. But the ish is with UN supporting it because of NATO
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Pastorsmile: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
How can a country that is been struggling with Ukraine for over a month thinks that she can defeat over 27 countries
(NATO) all at once?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by plaindealer: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
This clown want to clash with powerful NATO, but can not even defeat small Ukraine that did not even have standing army 4 weeks ago..

NATO go just mop you up and colonize the whole of Russia.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by pegix(m): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bitcoin:
Putin has confirmed everyone's perception of the Russian military. In a conventional war without nukes, they are weak. That's why with any provocation they threaten nuclear war like cowards, knowing that an outright nuclear war is a suicide attempt that will annihilate Russia and sadly the rest of the world.
so.who's strong without nukes and nuclear weapon

Usa grin grin

These are not taliban or isis
They are fighting trained soldiers with years of experiences

It is expected
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by pegix(m): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Appleyard:

Information by an English reporter Patrick Lancaster reporting from the frontlines in Dombass said that recently captured Ukrainian Azov Battalion soldiers stated that the recent Russian bombardment of their surrounded base in Mariupol has reduced the population of Azov fighters from 14,500 to about 7000 forces. They are now hiding in most of the destroyed buildings in the city central with nowhere else to run. They failed to take the surrender deadline Russia gave them and now they are paying the price heavily. No sorry for Nazis. cool

Meanwhile, the Ukrainian MOD have admitted that Russian naval forces have taken over the coastline of Mariupol, which means the Uki forces and Azov guys in the city are now landlocked, and at the mercy of the Russians. 3 days fr now, Mariupol should be done and dusted with those devilish Azov guys completely sent back to hell where they belong.
my guy...i love you

U fully understood the concept of this world

So sad many people that doesnt even understand the history of war jump to conclusion

1 Like

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by blueAgent(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=Upworkwriter007 post=111305723] God. Who are the five permanent members. USA, FRANCE, RUSSIA, CHINA, and UK. Each of them have veto power.

Did I say Russia is not part of the 5 permanent members of the security Council?
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=blueAgent post=111307786][/quote]

Then you know their vote is needed because they have Veto power.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by blueAgent(m): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Upworkwriter007:

Then you know their vote is needed because they have Veto power.

The other members can vote without them.

https://www.un.org/securitycouncil/content/voting-system
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by frankson1(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
ayindejimmy:

And Russia will be the first country to use the nuclear weapons because that's all Putin depend on

Putin, in as much as I like him, still feels bitter about something only he and maybe, a few persons around him knows. He's ready to bring as much as he can to the ground.

Nevertheless, I still think the US should mind the way they encroach on other nations territories.

Putin still believes that it's an insult for the US to control countries around him, which he sees as a threat, something the US won't ever allow.

The invasion of Ukraine was a daring to the US and like I said, he's ready to bring down everything.

My personal opinion.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
blueAgent:

The other members can vote without them.

https://www.un.org/securitycouncil/content/voting-system

They were granted the special status of Permanent Member States at the Security Council, along with a special voting power known as the "right to veto". It was agreed by the drafters that if any one of the five permanent members cast a negative vote in the 15-member Security Council, the resolution or decision would not be approved.

This is right in the link you posted. Ha! check the second to the last paragraph. If they veto, the case is dead. Read it na.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by janetakan(f): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cherrybae:
I so much love this Putin. A fearless man.
I see Russia destroying all the NATO alliance.

I can beat my two big boobs that NATO Alliance can't withstand Russia.

Im glad only Russia has a nuclear weapon and will use it to destroy the west.

God bless putin, the fearless man of the world.

Look at this shameless clown.

What has Putin ever done for your life or your family? Do you even have sense at all?

I doubt you are even female.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Pacesetter123(m): 12:32am On Mar 24, 2022
ayindejimmy:

The FG won't let us go
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Which FG?
Talk say you no get the 1k US dollars were Ukraine ambassador talk say make una pay before embarking on the suicide mission in Ukraine.
Try go CBN go borrow the money go pay n go see how Putin men go capture you alive take go do experiment for atomic bomb laboratory for Moscow.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Pacesetter123(m): 12:40am On Mar 24, 2022
obedience4:

They don't need a un security council vote.
There was no UN vote in the NATO intervention in lybia, neither did they need it when NATO attack Yugoslavia.. If the NATO council vote it nothing anybody can do.
And later you lots will pray for peace in the world, right?
So organization of few countries is now more powerful than organization of the entire world?
Is NATO subject to UN or UN is subject to NATO?
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by Wisfem: 12:57am On Mar 24, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
https://www.reuters.com/world/moscow-says-sending-peacekeeping-troops-ukraine-may-lead-nato-russia-2022-03-23/

Useless western propaganda, we all know that all NATO and western countries has been hiding under Ukraine to fight Russia, Still they are not making expected progress,
Moscow should view any attempt by any country to enter Ukraine for what ever tricky peace keeping as a directing confrontation and active participation in the ongoing arm conflict in Ukraine, and they should be seen as legitimate target......
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by pquaver(m): 1:03am On Mar 24, 2022
Teaser4:
when hypersonic missiles start falling on their precious cities dem go receive sense….

They know Russia wants their land so it is better to start the fight now you have seen no show for them.. Poland are like Ukrainians.. High resistance army.. Russia is looking to expand toward them and they know it. Stalin took their land when him and Hitler invaded Poland..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by obedience4(m): 7:31am On Mar 24, 2022
Pacesetter123:

And later you lots will pray for peace in the world, right?
So organization of few countries is now more powerful than organization of the entire world?
Is NATO subject to UN or UN is subject to NATO?

That is international politics for you.. If China were to attack Taiwan the UN can't do shit..
Russia invaded Chechnya UN did nothing..
They are coups in African countries. The UN just condemned and sanctions..
Nothing much it can do
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by blueAgent(m): 8:10am On Mar 24, 2022
Upworkwriter007:

They were granted the special status of Permanent Member States at the Security Council, along with a special voting power known as the "right to veto". It was agreed by the drafters that if any one of the five permanent members cast a negative vote in the 15-member Security Council, the resolution or decision would not be approved.

This is right in the link you posted. Ha! check the second to the last paragraph. If they veto, the case is dead. Read it na.

And you fail to read were It is written that incases were they refuse to vote or participate the vote of the other 4 and 5other non permanent security Council members would be used.
Re: Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO by blueAgent(m): 8:14am On Mar 24, 2022
Pastorsmile:
How can a country that is been struggling with Ukraine for over a month thinks that she can defeat over 27 countries
(NATO) all at once?

And do that With a tattered economy and obsolete weapons?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures / Haiti: Martina Moise Connived With Police Chief To Murder Husband - Judge / Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.