Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

"Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them (38440 Views)

Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / Hausa Victims After Clash With Benue Residents In Makurdi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by bigpicture001: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mooh247:
Reminds me of the terrible PDP days that you had to keep something for the boys in case they visited at night

Must u politicize everything.?
So now the APC days thieves don't rob again
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by Sweeetheart(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Uprightness100:
If I was in that bus as a CHOSEN and a Genuie Believer ! I am so confident that I would have stopped the Robbery and saved others from being robbed.

1 Like

Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by Splitmind: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
See your saner cline grin
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by Help2020: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mooh247:
Reminds me of the terrible PDP days that you had to keep something for the boys in case they visited at night
Are you sure you're not dreaming?
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by legallyminded: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Armed robbers telling victims to go and work harder that they'll be coming to rob again. Imagine the comic audacity! grin undecided
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by hotseat: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
SOUND, LOUD AND CLEAR WARNING TO ALL GHANAIAN ARMED ROBBERS IN KUMASI, GHANA!

Our beloved Super Eagles must not come to any harm whatsoever.......

Otherwise Ghana go get invaded ala Russian style.

BE WARNED!

1 Like

Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by RandyOku: 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Wait which country dey enjoy And where can one hardly hear of armed robbers??

Sarcasmgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by Nicepoker(m): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mooh247:
Presently the APC is doing so well that now you are the one visiting people in their homes at night.
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by Bahamas95(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Oga check the meaning of the word SARCASM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by Bahamas95(m): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Uprightness100:
If I was in that bus as a CHOSEN and a Genuie Believer ! I am so confident that I would have stopped the Robbery and saved others from being robbed.

Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by Freelane33(m): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Is your head peppering you
Uprightness100:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by specialmati(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mooh247:
APC removed your brain and put fufu.
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by Angelfrost(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Yeah... These APC days, everywhere is so safe that people even sleep outside with their mobile phones in full display.
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by Angelfrost(m): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
legallyminded:
Armed robbers telling victims to go and work harder that they'll be coming to rob again. Imagine the comic audacity! grin undecided

Yep... In an insecure society, you work for yourselves and for lowlifes.

So, you definitely have to work twice harder!!! tongue
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by letitrainnow(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Can you imagine
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by samwillyco1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hilarious grin grin
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Their police are quite lax, might embolden armed robbers more. Ruthless units are imperative, special squads etc...
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by legallyminded: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yep... In an insecure society, you work for yourselves and for lowlifes.

So, you definitely have to work twice harder!!! tongue

grin grin grin harsh reality
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by NothingDoMe: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Very terrible days I swear, now the whole country is seriously enjoying to the fullest and one can hardly hear of armed robbers anymore because they have all been given CBN employment.
lmao
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by AntiAPC2023(f): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:

try and understand sarcasm bro
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
Uprightness100:
Either you're being sarcastic or you're an olodo......because your pastor carries armed security personnel with him while you're left with one weak ass apron...
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by Vixenn(f): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Uprightness100:

You can drop your address sir
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by simpleseyi: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Uprightness100:

Whatever you are smoking, don't let it push you to confront armed robbers, you will open our eyes in Hell Fire because even the Angels will be mad at you.
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by Tmberwolf1: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

undecided

But why do some brain dead mkpuru Mniri addicted monkeys automatically bring in APC whenever PDP is being quoted .. talking about PDP isn't a dick measurement competition

Now you don't need to keep something for the boys, now they only kidnap and rape you, then kill you if you don't bring ransom. Apc zombies and their maggot infested brains!
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by neonly: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Very terrible days I swear, now the whole country is seriously enjoying to the fullest and one can hardly hear of armed robbers anymore because they have all been given CBN employment.

They upgrade to banditry and kidnapping
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by Temptee101(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

undecided

But why do some brain dead mkpuru Mniri addicted monkeys automatically bring in APC whenever PDP is being quoted .. talking about PDP isn't a dick measurement competition

Yes, under Buhari and APC those armed robbers had metamorphosed into bandits and became the 4th tier of govt thereby making everywhere peaceful and calm.
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by ibechris(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

undecided

Your write up sounds like someone is who is mentally unstable. Totally meaningless and deranged.

Just read it yourself,are u making sense?

Something wey happen for Ghana and the igbo tribe has surfaced sharp sharp.
U guys can't sleep nor rest until u guys foolishly malign my tribe.

Make una dey try sleep now.
Wetin igbos do una? Are we owing u guys...make una dey rest small.
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by Mooh247: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them by Mooh247: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
ibechris:

Your write up sounds like someone is who is mentally unstable. Totally meaningless and deranged.

Just read it yourself,are u making sense?

Something wey happen for Ghana and the igbo tribe has surfaced sharp sharp.
U guys can't sleep nor rest until u guys foolishly malign my tribe.

Make una dey try sleep now.
Wetin igbos do una? Are we owing u guys...make una dey rest small.

Show the world you are not a retardd and point out a single sentence in my comment that directly or indirectly brought Ibo or Igbos to this subject matter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thief Caught And Tied In Abuja (Photo) / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy / Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.