Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Did Obiano Work? - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Obiano Work? (56634 Views)

What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? / Difu Obiano's 6th Birthday Celebration In USA (Photos) / Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Obiano Work? by djon78(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
globemoney01:

You are on a thread showing Obiano's project and you are still saying all on paper yet the obi you claim did better you cant even find a thread like this on his achievments or create one yourself.

Why wont he make waves, isnt he contesting presidential election? Is Obiano contesting, its after the election we will see the numbers the waves pulled.

We are in Anambra, tell us the peter obi works like we have showed you the obiano works here which are all verifiable and stop saying rubbish.

I don talk my own

People like you are inconsequential in the scheme of things

Peter Obis work is out there for all to see

It's not today it's been out there

We don move

Una still dey talk local state politics

We don go national

Like I asked you

Which politician in the East can pull the influence and pedigree of Peter Obi?

Absolutely non

Dem no born them we'll

That's why the bitterness

Come dey mention obiano that has case with EFCC

Was Obi ever invited by EFCC

They have investigated him

And he is as clean as a bat

Na obiano who is neck deep in EFCC wahala you dey mention where Peter Obi dey
Re: Did Obiano Work? by PoliteActivist: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
djon78:

All on paper

What did soludo say when he took over?

Anambra State has no money

Obiano is no match for Peter Obi.

At least you guys can see the waves he is making across the country by Citizens of Nigeria even for core North

Millions are taking there stake on Him
It takes an inspirational leadership to do that
Not just noise making

Which Igbo man has that pedigree amongst all South East politicians

That's why many of you are just jealous

Peter Obis work will always speak for him any day any time

Not just mere talk

Of course Anambra had no money because Obiano STOLE the money like most governors do, only that his own was too much and too blatant, which was what got him locked up by EFCC for 5 days. That's part of why Obi is enjoying the popularity he is enjoying today. It is called KARMA! He could have easily stolen that 75 billion and more and calmly left a massive debt like everyone else. HE DID NOT! That singular act is a big part of whats about to propel him into the presidency!

Re: Did Obiano Work? by globemoney01: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
djon78:

I don talk my own

People like you are inconsequential in the scheme of things

Peter Obis work is out there for all to see

It's not today it's been out there

We don move

Una still dey talk local state politics

We don go national

Like I asked you

Which politician in the East can pull the influence and pedigree of Peter Obi?

Absolutely non

Dem no born them we'll

That's why the bitterness

Come dey mention obiano that has case with EFCC

Was Obi ever invited by EFCC

They have investigated him

And he is as clean as a bat

Na obiano who is neck deep in EFCC wahala you dey mention where Peter Obi dey
Shut your ignorant mouth up, if you are playing national politics what are you doing here then, this is Anambra politics, Obiano is not contesting for presidency, after next years election we can see the impact of the pedigree.

You are the 1000th peter obi supporter on this thread talking about obiano dead efcc case, its like you are bots. Obiano was arrested by EFCC he went and cleared his name, his passport was returned to him and allowed to travel.

He's not afraid of EFCC, he was not the one mentioned in pandora scandal, or investing state funds in his family business. EFCC found nothing on him thats why they didnt bother charging him to court.

4 Likes

Re: Did Obiano Work? by PoliteActivist: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
globemoney01:

Shut your ignorant mouth up, if you are playing national politics what are you doing here then, this is Anambra politics, Obiano is not contesting for presidency, after next years election we can see the impact of the pedigree.

You are the 1000th peter obi supporter on this thread talking about obiano dead efcc case, its like you are bots. Obiano was arrested by EFCC he went and cleared his name, his passport was returned to him and allowed to travel.

He's not afraid of EFCC, he was not the one mentioned in pandora scandal, or investing state funds in his family business. EFCC found nothing on him thats why they didnt bother charging him to court.

Why not post link to where EFCC cleared Obiano?? You post link to everything else. Someone, a whole governor, that was publicly disgraced and humiliated, even a video of him sitting in jail. And now secretly cleared by you!. Obiano STOLE money like most govs, only in his case it was to much and too blatant.
Everybody was on Pandora (see below), and Obi's was the mildest of them all. After decades of digging that's all they could muster - pandora! Because the man is squeaky clean!

Re: Did Obiano Work? by ChimaAdeoye: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
globemoney01:

Thank you very much for this. Yorubas are everywhere abusing Peter Obi and they cant even defend Obi successfully but immediately they hear Obiano they rush in droves to destroy Obianio and his laudable achievements which can compete against ANY yoruba governor in history.

After Yorubas must have finished their media war with Obi using their media war chest, who will be left? The same Obiano they want to destroy to promote Obi. They think its just about 2023

Tinubu today is claiming Fashola and all Lagos Govt achievements as his foresight and legacies but the bad politics of Obi and his supporters have made it difficult for him to claim Obiano achievements. All they are using to claim the Airport which they abused in the past is a statement from a northern governor which is rather embarrassing.

This is what I told ofcourse people know me as someone that is not a fan of Obi but since his presidential bid, I've not come to any thread to join yorubas to attack him but if anyone thinks I will allow his supporters to move mad and destroy Obiano legacies in order to promote Obi the they are dreaming.

Even Soludo doesn't give them chance for that, it's not because Obiano does not care about media PR!

You just stated the facts so simply. I will not join any Yoruba thug tarnishing Peter Obi's image. Peter Obi is way better than all the other aspirants COMBINED. But it should be clear to the tactless Peter Obi supporters that the continued attack on Obiano is truly an own goal! But they are too daft to see it.

As you aptly stated, Peter Obi could have easily claimed Obiano's massive successes in Anambra as his own vision if not for his very bad style of politics. Nobody can say Fashola and Tinubu did not fall out occasionally. But Tinubu did not try to continuously undermine himself by perpetually fighting Fashola in the media! Go figure.

4 Likes

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
ChimaAdeoye:

I supported Peter Obi when he ruled Anambra State. if you go through my posts from 2012 to 2015, you would see it all there. In the same way, I supported Obiano during his era. Both men meant well for Anambra. They had different styles with their characteristic strengths and weaknesses.

Obiano believed that with adequate infrastructure and economic base, Anambra would achieve its true potential. Obi believed that with the right education and equipping the schools, Anambra would produce leaders that would compete globally and help develop the state. Both men were right!

My recent disgust with Peter Obi around his unforgiving spirit against Obiano is mainly due to how shortsighted Peter Obi has been. Let us face it, Peter Obi had NEVER said that Obiano did not perform excellently as a governor. His only beef was that he was denied the right to appoint people to the government of Obiano after he was pivotal in bringing Obiano to power. Now, if I were peter Obi and truly placed the overall interest of the state over my own personal interests, I would have left Obiano alone as long as he performed well. But Peter Obi did not do this. Even after Obiano made efforts to reconcile with Mr. Obi, and went the extra mile of completing the Agulu Lake hotel to placate Peter Obi.

Compare Peter Obi's public rage against Obiano for not having a role in Obiano's government after bringing Obiano to power. Compared to Obiano's attitude of leaving Prof. Soludo alone to run his own government, even though Obiano single-handedly ensured Soludo was the APGA gubernatorial candidate and supported him thoroughly throughout the process. Yet, Obiano was NOT attacking Prof. Soludo publicly for not retaining his Commissioners or following Obiano's vision of development. Unlike how petty Peter Obi would have since been granting interviews to smear Soludo if he were in Obiano's shoes.

Peter Obi today wants to be Nigeria's president. Which i feel he is eminently qualified and has the capacity to save Nigeria from its current mess. But Peter Obi must understand that the more he hounds Obiano, the more he inadvertently belittles himself and hurts his chances. Love him or hate him, Ndi Anambra worldwide understands that in spite of his imperfections, Dr. Willie Obiano was a great force for good and rapid transformational development of Anambra state. No amount of calumny by Peter Obi can change the facts on the ground that everyone can see.
Re: Did Obiano Work? by Bossman7: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Guy can't you rest? We heard enough of these nonsense. Infact obiano did wonders in Anambra state
Re: Did Obiano Work? by PoliteActivist: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
ChimaAdeoye:

You just stated the facts so simply. I will not join any Yoruba thug tarnishing Peter Obi's image. Peter Obi is way better than all the other aspirants COMBINED. But it should be clear to the tactless Peter Obi supporters that the continued attack on Obiano is truly an own goal! But they are too daft to see it.

My friend stop trying to be too clever by half. You are not fooling anybody. I've been on this forum. NOBODY has ever mentioned Obiano in any substantial sense pertaining to Obi. See video below for some who have been mentioned - Wike, Ekweremadu, Rochas, Umatilla, Mbaka...

Enemies of progress
https://youtube.com/shorts/sZBBMZZxXMw?feature=share
Clear instructions who to vote for
https://youtube.com/shorts/LilQzD3ZtBM?feature=share
Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Ok I got u.
Just dat d pics u posted are dat of 2nd Niger bridge. Am I Mistaken?
You are mistaking my dear. That is not Second Niger bridge. All the bridges in the attached picture were all built by Obiano... Including the longest Iyiora bridge which cut across the Omambala river.

You will find other bridges constructed by Obiano in other comments from page1-14

Re: Did Obiano Work? by globemoney01: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Why not post link to where EFCC cleared Obiano?? You post link to everything else. Someone, a whole governor, that was publicly disgraced and humiliated, even a video of him sitting in jail. And now secretly cleared by you!. Obiano STOLE money like most govs, only in his case it was to much and too blatant.
Everybody was on Pandora (see below), and Obi's was the mildest of them all. After decades of digging that's all they could muster - pandora! Because the man is squeaky clean!
I have asked you severally if EFCC didn’t clear Obiano why did they return his passport and allow him travel abroad. Also why have they not charged him to court till date for the corruption cases you alleged. Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
globemoney01:

I have asked you severally if EFCC didn’t clear Obiano why did they return his passport and allow him travel abroad. Also why have they not charged him to court till date for the corruption cases you alleged. Your guess is as good as mine.
That one has mental problem. Don't just waste your time on him. You can just ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Flowing from the governor's vision to make Anambra State the first choice investment destination and a hub for economic and commercial activities and the mission to create a socially stable business friendly environment where indigenes and non indigenes alike can engage in wealth creating opportunities. The state's passage of the Oil and Gas Development Agency bill and the setting up of Oil and Gas Advisory Board facilitated policy formulation for the sector and steadfast pursuit/ resolution of boundary issues, sustained negotiations with oil prospecting firms and relevant agencies of government as well as security of personnel.

In practical terms, Governor Obiano committed resources to stop the practice of accessing some oil prospecting facilities and wells in Anambra through neighboring states with the construction of the 280 metres Aguleri Otu bridge across Omambala river and the Umueje bridge. At Ogbaru Local Government Area years of illegal operations by Sterling Oil

Exploration and Energy Producing Company of India in Ogwuaniocha and Ogwuikpele were checkmated while at the Anambra East Local Government Area end, claims by Kogi State over some of oil wells are now subject to a fifty-fifty sharing formula, pending final resolution of the boundary claims.

Anambra's journey to oil bearing status is by no means easy, but the tough battle was surmounted thanks to Governor Obiano's wealth of experience in the sector, his doggedness, and deployment of competent hands on the task, the State is now officially an Oil Producing State. Consequently, in the books of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Revenue Mobilization Allocation and Fiscal Commission, the state is entitled to 13% of the sale of petroleum resources from 11 oil wells in its territory, namely, Nzam-1, Alo-1, Ameshi-1, 2, and 3, and Enyie-1, 2 , 3 and 4.

There is no gainsaying the positive impact of the new status on the revenue profile of the state as well as the anticipated boost on infrastructural development programme of the government in the years ahead.

Interestingly, the Pillar One: Economic Transformation agenda articulated in The People's Manifesto by the Governor-elect of Anambra State, Prof Chukwuma Soludo keys-in perfectly into the next phase of consolidation on the achievements of the four pillars of economic development of the Obiano administration. According to the Governor-elect:

"We aim to transform Anambra State from a dorminantly informal commercial state to a Formal, Productive and Competitive Economy underpinned by rapid industrialization, Agriculture, Commerce, Entertainment/Leisure, and The Creative Economy, and Technology and Innovation, Solid Minerals and Oil and Gas."

All told, the building blocks of development for a safe and secure Anambra State laid under Obiano's blueprint for economic development
where everyone has opportunity to create wealth

Visit page11 and 9 for more information and picture evidence in Obiano/Anambra Oil and Gas sector

Re: Did Obiano Work? by NwaforIgbo: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
donbrowser:

Use correct grammar first

As per say u Sabi english pass me?
Re: Did Obiano Work? by PoliteActivist: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
globemoney01:

Oga, all these lies will not resurrect Obiano's tattered reputation. You know exactly what happened and you are lying.
See it below. BEFORE he handed over Obiano, like a crook, obtained an order from a corrupt Awka judge, a judge previously prosecuted for corruption by EFCC
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/522851-efcc-kicks-against-court-order-permitting-ex-governor-obiano-to-travel-abroad.html

Re: Did Obiano Work? by PoliteActivist: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Chikeluba25:

That one has mental problem. Don't just waste your time on him. You can just ignore him.

My friend, word of advice, all these gibberish and half-truths you are posting will make NO DENT in public opinion. If you want Obiano's RUBBISHED image somewhat rehabilitated, work on having EFCC issue a statement stating he did not steal billions after all and has been exonerated. But of course you can't do that because HE DID STEAL BILLIONS. That's why you are here spewing half-truths and outright lies thinking you are fooling anybody!

Re: Did Obiano Work? by globemoney01: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Oga, all these lies will not resurrect Obiano's tattered reputation. You know exactly what happened and you are lying.
See it below. BEFORE he handed over Obiano, like a crook, obtained an order from a corrupt Awka judge, a judge previously prosecuted for corruption by EFCC
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/522851-efcc-kicks-against-court-order-permitting-ex-governor-obiano-to-travel-abroad.html
The only thing tattered her is you your faulty brain. EFCC disobeyed that order and still arrested and detained him. The order was gotten while he was still in office.
Everyone knows the EFCC witchunt was orchestrated by Malami after Obiano reported him to Buhari for trying to rig Anambra election.
If the order you are citing was obeyed he won’t have been arrested in the first place so keep searching.
It will be easier for the useless EFCC to Obi for corruption than Obiano

1 Like

Re: Did Obiano Work? by globemoney01: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:

My friend, word of advice, all these gibberish and half-truths you are posting will make NO DENT in public opinion. If you want Obiano's RUBBISHED image somewhat rehabilitated, work on having EFCC issue a statement stating he did not steal billions after all and has been exonerated. But of course you can't do that because HE DID STEAL BILLIONS. That's why you are here spewing half-truths and outright lies thinking you are fooling anybody!
Why are you worried about that, atleast Obiano is not contesting presidency, why not ask EFCC to release statement clearing Obi from all his corruption scandals that’s all over the net
Re: Did Obiano Work? by PoliteActivist: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
globemoney01:

The only thing tattered her is you your faulty brain. EFCC disobeyed that order and still arrested and detained him. The order was gotten while he was still in office.
Everyone knows the EFCC witchunt was orchestrated by Malami after Obiano reported him to Buhari for trying to rig Anambra election.
If the order you are citing was obeyed he won’t have been arrested in the first place so keep searching.
It will be easier for the useless EFCC to Obi for corruption than Obiano

I thought you said EFCC happily released his passport to him meaning he had no case to answer. Keep lying.
Look, seems you read without comprehension. Do you know what ex parte means? Do you know what originating motion means? Get someone to explain the below to you, especially the encircled!

By the way compare to Obi handing over here:

https://youtube.com/shorts/APM-DhT3l0s?feature=share

Night and day! One has absolute peace of mind. The other running from EFCC and running to corrupt judges.
That's why karma has rewarded Obi with massive popularity!

Re: Did Obiano Work? by PoliteActivist: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
globemoney01:

Why are you worried about that, atleast Obiano is not contesting presidency, why not ask EFCC to release statement clearing Obi from all his corruption scandals that’s all over the net

Exactly! NOBODY has posted any substantial thing about Obiano in connection to the presidential race until you posted this trash. Obiano has been wise enough to keep mute, having observed what happened to others talking nonsense.

Obi is squeaky clean - despite all the godfather types gunning for him all these decades, all they have is Pandora - a big, fat NOTHING!

Enemies of progress
https://youtube.com/shorts/sZBBMZZxXMw?feature=share
Clear instructions who to vote for
https://youtube.com/shorts/LilQzD3ZtBM?feature=share
AY Live: Young Nigerians overwhelmingly choose Obi over Tinubu, Atiku.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8_1s8H1ma4 I

Re: Did Obiano Work? by EkyyyKelson(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
You are not from Anambra and you don't live in Anambra. Case closed.

Chikeluba25:

Obiano government attracted many foreign and local investors. Many companies and industries including Seahorse, Donclimax, Obijackson group, Coscharies farm, Tiger food and beverage, etc were all Obiano effect. Visit page9 -10

Obiano built many market as well including southeast largest shoe makers market and factory at Nkwelle. Should we do comparison of Awka under Obi vs Obiano with picture evidence?

One governor claimed he saved money in the bank amidst economic boom

While Another One increased his state GDP amidst economic meltdown, create job, Invested heavily in Oil and gas, Aviation, and Agriculture.

Which of the two achieved his purpose of being elected as a governor? Which of the two met the need of his people?

Quick reminder: Anambra Airport is recruiting, you can check maybe there is vacancy for you at least to keep you busy instead of beating your chest on nairaland from morning till night.
Dalu

1 Like

Re: Did Obiano Work? by PoliteActivist: 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
EkyyyKelson:
You are not from Anambra and you don't live in Anambra. Case closed.

Don't tell him case closed
Tell him GTFOH
He's probably a Tinubu or Atiku mole!
Re: Did Obiano Work? by globemoney01: 5:54am On Jul 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I thought you said EFCC happily released his passport to him meaning he had no case to answer. Keep lying.
Look, seems you read without comprehension. Do you know what ex parte means? Do you know what originating motion means? Get someone to explain the below to you, especially the encircled!

By the way compare to Obi handing over here:

Night and day! One has absolute peace of mind. The other running from EFCC and running to corrupt judges.
That's why karma has rewarded Obi with massive popularity!
You are just too dumb. EFCC happily released his passport to him to travel. I’m sure you see how rochas has been begging EFCC to release his passport to enable him travel despite a court judgment yet they have refused.
Again I ask you why has EFCC not charged Obiano to court with any corruption charge? Obi is a lightweight politician, no one takes him serious that’s why despite all his corruption scandals EFCC doesn’t bother to bring him for investigation.
He should also thank Obiano for being gracious of not his malls in Abuja and PH built with Anambra money could have been seized by now
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/07/06/court-grants-okorocha-permission-to-travel-to-us-for-treatment/amp/
Re: Did Obiano Work? by PoliteActivist: 6:47am On Jul 09, 2022
globemoney01:

You are just too dumb. EFCC happily released his passport to him to travel. I’m sure you see how rochas has been begging EFCC to release his passport to enable him travel despite a court judgment yet they have refused.
Again I ask you why has EFCC not charged Obiano to court with any corruption charge? Obi is a lightweight politician, no one takes him serious that’s why despite all his corruption scandals EFCC doesn’t bother to bring him for investigation.
He should also thank Obiano for being gracious of not his malls in Abuja and PH built with Anambra money could have been seized by now
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/07/06/court-grants-okorocha-permission-to-travel-to-us-for-treatment/amp/

I don't know who you think you are fooling. Obiano that was publicly disgraced by EFCC, and also pubilciizing exactly what he stole. Have you seen any retraction from EFCC?? Have you seen Obiano making any noise? They are on their investigation.
and will release a statement when done. Stop lying.

Again, compare all this to Obi's handing over (below)

One has absolute peace of mind. The other running from EFCC and running to corrupt judges.
That's why karma has rewarded Obi with massive popularity while Obiano owns tattered, rubbished image!

You keep mentoring Obi and Obiano in same sentence. GTFOH

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 6:55am On Jul 09, 2022
Anambra International Airport is recruiting...

Will Obiano reduced Anambra poverty rate to the lowest minimum, creat job, Increase Anambra GDP amidst economic meltdown, Invested in Oil and gas, Aviation and Agriculture which are today yielding immediate return to the state.

Obiano's Achievement can never be over emphasized.

1 Like

Re: Did Obiano Work? by globemoney01: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I don't know who you think you are fooling. Obiano that was publicly disgraced by EFCC, and also pubilciizing exactly what he stole. Have you seen any retraction from EFCC?? Have you seen Obiano making any noise? They are on their investigation.

One has absolute peace of mind. The other running from EFCC and running to corrupt judges.
That's why karma has rewarded Obi with massive popularity while Obiano owns tattered, rubbished image!

EFCC is still doing their investigation on Obiano just as they are still doing their investigation on Obis pandora scandal and will release their details when done. So until they do this Obiano is clean.
Have you ever seen EFCC restoring thenpassport of someone under investigation to them to travel abroad. Do you know how many politicians have their passport with EFCC. You are very dumb.
You want Obiano to make noise like you noisemakers? All the Obi noise will it make him win election next year? Obi has not achieved anything politically with all his noise since he left infact he’s now a butt of jokes on social media for his many lies and receiving advice from mad men just like you.
Re: Did Obiano Work? by globemoney01: 7:25am On Jul 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Where is the official statement from EFCC on his arrest apart from the guardian saying 37 billion was withdrawn in cash. Dumbo.
Karma rewarded Obi with the burning of his mall in Abuja built with our stolen money. You don’t count these ones when looking for karma that happened to others.

1 Like

Re: Did Obiano Work? by PoliteActivist: 11:42am On Jul 09, 2022
globemoney01:

Where is the official statement from EFCC on his arrest apart from the guardian saying 37 billion was withdrawn in cash. Dumbo.
Karma rewarded Obi with the burning of his mall in Abuja built with our stolen money. You don’t count these ones when looking for karma that happened to others.

See the EFCC statement below then slink away. Stop trying to defend the indefensible. Obi is poised to become president of the country and you are here reminding us of publicly corrupt Obiano, who was caught while trying to sneak away like a thief right after his immunity expired!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/03/19/efcc-moves-obiano-to-abuja-queries-him-on-alleged-n42bn-fraud/amp/

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
haffaze777:

Ok but I'm not Obidient and nothing will make me one.
your headache. One minus 40million is not significant
Re: Did Obiano Work? by haffaze777(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
your headache. One minus 40million is not significant

My headache and you took your time to quote me when you could have ignore me

1 Like

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
Obiano is the first governor to have one or more project in each and every community in Anambra state.

Visit page 13

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
M
Re: Did Obiano Work? by PoliteActivist: 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Chikeluba25:
Obiano is the first governor to have one or more project in each and every community in Anambra state.

Visit page 13

More lies!
My friend, you've already been told, nobody is buying your propaganda and lies. They won't make a dent on public opinion. If you really want to rehabilitate Obiano's stinking image as a thief, work on having EFCC issue a statement, the way they issued the one below

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) / Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? / Nigerian Army Gets New University In Biu, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.