Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Did Obiano Work? - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Obiano Work? (56637 Views)

What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? / Difu Obiano's 6th Birthday Celebration In USA (Photos) / Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Obiano Work? by globemoney01: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

See the EFCC statement below then slink away. Stop trying to defend the indefensible. Obi is poised to become president of the country and you are here reminding us of publicly corrupt Obiano, who was caught while trying to sneak away like a thief right after his immunity expired!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/03/19/efcc-moves-obiano-to-abuja-queries-him-on-alleged-n42bn-fraud/amp/
EFCC queries Obiano, so EFCC deos not have a right to query any former Governor or not querrying any Gov means the Gov is clean. You are just dumb. I ask you again, is EFCC is a court? Why have they not charged Obiano to cpurt till date. You said they are doing investigations, just like they are doing investigations on Obi's Pandora Scandal.
Your Obi is far more corrupt than Obiano. Tell us why EFCC has not arrested him yet with all the corruption scandals in his government.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html

1 Like

Re: Did Obiano Work? by globemoney01: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

More lies!
My friend, you've already been told, nobody is buying your propaganda and lies. They won't make a dent on public opinion. If you really want to rehabilitate Obiano's stinking image as a thief, work on having EFCC issue a statement, the way they issued the one below
You are not from Anambra state so how will you know Obiano's community choose your project initiative. Go and look for more lies to sell your Obi to Nigerians or more advice from madmen, Obiano is not his mate in performance. If anyone's stinking image needs cleaning, then its obis image of lies.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/obianos-community-choose-your-project-initiative-a-new-paradigm-in-development/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Obiano Work? by PoliteActivist: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
globemoney01:

You are not from Anambra state so how will you know Obiano's community choose your project initiative. Go and look for more lies to sell your Obi to Nigerians or more advice from madmen, Obiano is not his mate in performance. If anyone's stinking image needs cleaning, then its obis image of lies.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/obianos-community-choose-your-project-initiative-a-new-paradigm-in-development/

I don't have to be from Anambra to know Obiano is an extremely corrupt thief. Just as I don't have to be from Lagos to know Tinubu is a thief. And I don't have to be from Adamawa to know Atiku is extremely corrupt.
You are still mentioning Obiano in same sentence as someone about to become president of Nigeria. GTFOH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn1DnL1eI_Q

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
9/7/22
Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo receives Members of the International Community and foreign development Partners at the Anambra Airport, Umueri.

Set to take them on a tour of the State.

Capital projects/infrastructure like airport... makes it easier to run government and grow economy. Obiano did not just give Anambra an Airport but he built an airport that is of great economic value to the state and Nation at large in a space of few months....

Re: Did Obiano Work? by PoliteActivist: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
globemoney01:

EFCC queries Obiano, so EFCC deos not have a right to query any former Governor or not querrying any Gov l

Clown, see your challenge below. And see how it was resoundingly met. Keep on lying

Re: Did Obiano Work? by globemoney01: 4:16am On Jul 10, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I don't have to be from Anambra to know Obiano is an extremely corrupt thief. Just as I don't have to be from Lagos to know Tinubu is a thief. And I don't have to be from Adamawa to know Atiku is extremely corrupt.
You are still mentioning Obiano in same sentence as someone about to become president of Nigeria. GTFOH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn1DnL1eI_Q
Dreamer keep dreaming,
Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 7:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Ojoto erosion site.
More on how Obiano battled erosion and recovered Anambra land.
Page-4 extension

2 Likes

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 7:03am On Jul 10, 2022
Abagana

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 7:08am On Jul 10, 2022
How Obiano recover Anambra land from erosion at Ikenga Ogidi.

1 Like

Re: Did Obiano Work? by kechywillz(m): 11:56am On Jul 10, 2022
What do you tend this achieve with this thread,you had to discredit a former governor to credit another,if you weren't paid,you will be a party agent who will loose sleep not to see a technocrat as people win his mandate,shame
Re: Did Obiano Work? by globemoney01: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Chikeluba25:
How Obiano recover Anambra land from erosion at Ikenga Ogidi.
How about this. The single biggest state govt erosion project in the history of SE
https://www.nairaland.com/5830876/100-foot-road-anambra-government-reclaiming

1 Like

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
globemoney01:

How about this. The single biggest state govt erosion project in the history of SE
https://www.nairaland.com/5830876/100-foot-road-anambra-government-reclaiming
Yes it's in Page 4

1 Like

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Skinkerjnr(m): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2022
casualobserver:

A man was on Arise news, and he said Peter OBi gave the shoot on sight order to SARS to MASSOB and that all those bodies are MASOB members. He also said that it is the Shoot on sight order that many governors gave SARS that have them the cover to kill people anyhow because they know they have cover. It is rather ironic that the same ENDSARS youth are now supporting Obi. The man who have SARS order to shoot on sight!!

Watch the video of the man explaining Peter Obi’s link to Nwafor, shoot on sight and sars here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_tMPVmebQI
Believe wat u want at ur own pearl
Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Amachala Erosion.

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obiano reconstructed Nibo-Mbaukwu road which was divided into two by gully erosion.

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
Eke-Agbaagba-Uli road.

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
Adazi-nnuwkwu/ Nimo/ Neni road

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Adazi nukwu...

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Adazi-nnuwkwu

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
More random pictures from Agulueri

1 Like

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2022
Neni-Mkpuota-Adaziani road.

Re: Did Obiano Work? by ChimaAdeoye: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges are being installed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzAe7oeKvzU

3 Likes

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
ChimaAdeoye:
Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges are being installed!
Obiano is proofing critics wrong. Even after leaving office. All the shipment he ordered has all arrived and installation is on going...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 7:09am On Jul 17, 2022
Anaku, Ayamelum LGA

1 Like

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2022
More pictures from Awka

1 Like

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
AWKA township stadium 17th July, 2022
Enugu rangers Vs Akwa United

1 Like

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Umuodu Village Okpuno to Kamali layout

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 12:09am On Jul 22, 2022
Ekwulumili road

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Perfectbeing(m): 4:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Onyipk:

Listen to yourselves so with all he built ( that is the supposed heaven on earth you guys are posting up and down, he will still travel to visit a foreign hospital or doctor? That means none that he built is good enough for him?
His travel documents were also seized by EFCC pending full investigation of his tenure.
Anyway try from morning till night like tbe prophets of baal on mount Carmel, you can never sell an Obiano over a Peter Obi. Keep trying, try harder.... you will still fail woefully!

#IAMTOTALLYOBIDIENT
#ISAIAH1:19
Which Nigerian hospital does Peter Obi use? Which Nigerian sch did Peter Obi children attended? Let's start from there

1 Like

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Perfectbeing(m): 4:51am On Jul 22, 2022
Chikeluba25:

That is to tell you how myopic they are.

They know they don't have any argument so they are just struggling with every lie they could lay their hands on.

They will also tell you that the red Willie is Working Bus in the picture which Obiano used to reduce cost of transportation across Anambra to as low as 50-100 naira is also Peter Obi's work.
The thing is that most Peter Obi's followers are new to politics. They just got to know about Peter Obi 2, 3 months ago so it's easy to lie to them.
That was how one guy was telling me earlier this month that when Peter Obi was Governor, Anambra's GDP was higher than Lagos. I told him where did he get his info from and he added me to one WhatsApp group.

Omor, the kind lies wey dey that group ehn?

2 Likes

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Perfectbeing(m): 4:54am On Jul 22, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Obiano building second Niger bridge?

Plz I no wan provoke.
In your bid to condemn Willie, you were blind
Perfectbeing:
The thing is that most Peter Obi's followers are new to politics. They just got to know about Peter Obi 2, 3 months ago so it's easy to lie to them.
That was how one guy was telling me earlier this month that when Peter Obi was Governor, Anambra's GDP was higher than Lagos. I told him where did he get his info from and he added me to one WhatsApp group.

Omor, the kind lies wey dey that group ehn?

to see, "SECOND longest Bridget"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Which Nigerian hospital does Peter Obi use? Which Nigerian sch did Peter Obi children attended? Let's start from there
Don't mind him. He is asking why Obiano had to travel after stepping down? forgetting that's where he is based and have business and investments over there even before coming down to serve Anambra state as governor.

Let's use Anambra as a case study: we have lots of Anambra billioners living in diaspora, and comes back to Anambra for holiday season and when necessary. These billionaires have multi million castles/mansions in Anambra. Apart from the luxury edifices in their county home, they have companies and Investments in Anambra, they even go as far as taring roads, building hospitals, health center,etc in their villages...
Now he will tell them not to go back to their base after the holiday just to proof a point that they have a beautiful life back in the home, forgetting that it's where they make their money. I never bothered to qoute him because I don't want to believe he is still a boy, eating from his mummy's pot and does not know what the struggle for success and global competition is all about.

You know a child on his mummy's back does not know that walking is stressful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Gets New University In Biu, Borno State / Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property / Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.