Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Is Happening To Firstbank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening To Firstbank (4011 Views)

What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency / Stay Safe Report To Firstbank / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
They should just close down that bank cos they are all fraudsters in that bank
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Wannabenz: 12:11am On Mar 24, 2022
IvarDboneless:
Seems firstbank is fast becoming the most useless bank in Nigeria...like how do you send money and it takes years to get to its creditor not once or twice but on a daily...the mobile app even is the worst...Abeg somebody should help me with a more reliable bank before firstbank crumbles my business Abeg make una help my life
ZenithBank
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Rickmann: 1:05am On Mar 24, 2022
IvarDboneless:
Seems firstbank is fast becoming the most useless bank in Nigeria...like how do you send money and it takes years to get to its creditor not once or twice but on a daily...the mobile app even is the worst...Abeg somebody should help me with a more reliable bank before firstbank crumbles my business Abeg make una help my life

It's been 8 years since I started with GTB and trust me, I have never had any reason to complain.
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Ishilove: 2:39am On Mar 24, 2022
Slynation:
I noticed those complaining about access bank are costumers of the defunct Diamond bank...
My heart broke and I almost cried the day they announced Access was taking over my beloved Diamond bank. Access Bank are armed lobbers, with their multiple charges
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by IvarDboneless: 4:22am On Mar 24, 2022
Ishilove:

My heart broke and I almost cried the day they announced Access was taking over my beloved Diamond bank. Access Bank are armed lobbers, with their multiple charges
Funny thing I have an access bank I abandoned cus of this same issue especially when 426 and 901 where having issues I just drop am and somebody recommended firstbank but this one is worst than access bank..
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by IvarDboneless: 4:24am On Mar 24, 2022
Rickmann:

It's been 8 years since I started with GTB and trust me, I have never had any reason to complain.
But why is it anytime you enter gtb the customer service desk dey always full pass every other desk thats my fear with those guys..I think I'll try kuda... thanks though

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Slynation(m): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2022
Ishilove:

Lol... that's the only issue, There was a day I had time to calculate all there deductions from my email ranging from ATM card maintenance service, maintenance fee, electronic levy, SMS charges etc...Omo #50 I saw as nothing amounted to over 15K, I just weak...!!
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Ishilove: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Slynation:
Lol... that's the only issue, There was a day I had time to calculate all there deductions from my email ranging from ATM card maintenance service, maintenance fee, electronic levy, SMS charges etc...Omo #50 I saw as nothing amounted to over 15K, I just weak...!!
Now multiply that with their active customer base and you'll have a rough idea of the money they are milking from us.
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by badboyTee(m): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2022
IvarDboneless:
am telling you first bank debit alert is the fastest message in the world but to credit other account dey hard them werey banks and they chop my 1k reach #373 within 7 days
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Slynation(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2022
Ishilove:

Now multiply that with their active customer base and you'll have a rough idea of the money they are milking from us.
banks are making it oO, then add those are died naturally or unexpectedly without the awareness or appearance of any next of kin...grin
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by badboyTee(m): 10:00am On Mar 24, 2022
excanny:

You can try Kuda app. The transfers are free and very reliable. Within seconds or most 3 minutes.

My former transfer app took days to deliver despite charging me N20 per transfer. It was hellish until someone told me about kuda
don't rely on that kuda too much and don't store huge money there ooo only store money that you can afford to lose cause those thief's can lock your account anytime and they are untraceable don't say I didn't warn you

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Ishilove: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2022
Slynation:
banks are making it oO, then add those are died naturally or unexpectedly without the awareness or appearance of any next of kin...grin
They are all armed lobbers, even though some are more terrible than others grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Slynation(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2022
Ishilove:

They are all armed lobbers, even though some are more terrible than others grin
Armed with suit and big grammar....!! grin
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Ishilove: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2022
Slynation:
Armed with suit and big grammar....!! grin
And hands that are quick to key in codes that steal money from our accounts angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2022
UBA,Citibank or titan trust bank and GoMoney,maybe Opay too
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by remi4ever(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2022
IvarDboneless:

How good is this bank and its mobile app you not the first person recommending them
OP follow that advise.. I use standard chartered too...

Everything's free, down to their atm card. I even have 2 cards on one account.
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by IvarDboneless: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
badboyTee:
don't rely on that kuda too much and don't store huge money there ooo only store money that you can afford to lose cause those thief's can lock your account anytime and they are untraceable don't say I didn't warn you
Wow shocked thanks with this info bro
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by IvarDboneless: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
remi4ever:

This sounds better
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Slynation(m): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ishilove:

And hands that are quick to key in codes that steal money from our accounts angry
grin
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Osobi32(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
posty56:
I am sticking to my access bank, Even after all the insult I have seen from people that bank never do me wrong
Ahhh...... U are with access bank? I pray u keep having a safe banking experience with them. Those guys are criminals.
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Videour(m): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
IvarDboneless:

Funny thing I have an access bank I abandoned cus of this same issue especially when 426 and 901 where having issues I just drop am and somebody recommended firstbank but this one is worst than access bank..
standard chartered
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Ayrastarr(f): 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
remi4ever:

How do you have 2 cards please
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by remi4ever(m): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ayrastarr:

How do you have 2 cards please

I requested at first, since it was taking long due to covid, I ordered another. So they delivered 2. I even had to cancel the third one that was set for delivery.

I use these cards for online payments. $100 MONTHLY LIMIT
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Ayrastarr(f): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2022
remi4ever:

I requested at first, since it was taking long due to covid, I ordered another. So they delivered 2. I even had to cancel the third one that was set for delivery.

I use these cards for online payments. $100 MONTHLY LIMIT

Wow!

The platinum card is above $100 right?
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by remi4ever(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2022
Ayrastarr:

Wow!

The platinum card is above $100 right?
I have no idea. I just have a debit card.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Ayrastarr(f): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
remi4ever:

I have no idea. I just have a debit card.

Alright, Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chrisvic Nairaland Customer Service / What YOU Seriously Need To Know Before Opening A Clickbank Account As A Nigerian / Bank Of England's Vaults Where Gold Bars Worth £100billion Are Stored.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.