Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem (5423 Views)

How Can I Deal With A Tenant That’s Giving Me Problem? / My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by ukaface(f): 7:52am On Mar 24, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
let me go straight to the point

I started teaching some weeks ago in a secondary school close to my house and also doing some tutorials for students preparing for jamb due to low employment rate in the country after i graduated but wetin man go do.......to cut the story short i noticed 80% of my female students do stare at me infact I do lose focus at times when teaching , to my greatest surprise one came to me today asking me that I'm i single or married and some keep telling me that they wish to know my house especially the tutorials girls, I don't know what to do I'm just 22 years with a muscular body and a nice beard ,most of this girls are 17,19,20,21,22 I dont know if I should press the green button or press the red button
press the yellow button.
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2022
Press red button....a word is enough for the wise
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by jaxxy(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

I started teaching some weeks ago in a secondary school close to my house and also doing some tutorials for students preparing for jamb due to low employment rate in the country after i graduated but wetin man go do.......to cut the story short i noticed 80% of my female students do stare at me infact I do lose focus at times when teaching , to my greatest surprise one came to me today asking me that I'm i single or married and some keep telling me that they wish to know my house especially the tutorials girls, I don't know what to do I'm just 22 years with a muscular body and a nice beard ,most of this girls are 17,19,20,21,22 I dont know if I should press the green button or press the red button

So students of this age are in secondary school??

Is it adults class? undecided

Lies upon lies. Smh
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by DaInferno(m): 11:11am On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
And he’s already eyeing dem,he’s just trying to do cover up
you no go eye who eye you?...holy holy
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Made619(m): 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Pikin wey raise him papa up, na blockus go cover him face." and" the frowning of a goat can not change its price in the market."
MEANING
No matter the number of advice you get here oga to be honest with you,YOU WILL STILL DO WHATS ON YOUR MIND..

TRUTH BE TOLD....

I no wan make you dey jobless ooooo

haha
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by lildonn222: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
I advise you to stop being friendly with them and end that tutorials or face irresistible temptations that could land you into trouble .Forget the legal age being 18 those girls between the age of 15,16 and 17 have strong sexual desires.I've watched a lot of interviews with women recalling their first time being around that age span.(even the oyinbos that declared 18 to be the legal age )
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by medriano: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

You are obviously not smart. How can you even ask if you should press green or red button?
Do not get involved with any of those girls.
By the time you start messing with them, you’ve invited trouble to yourself.
They’ll definitely tell their friends who will in turn want to have their share. Before you know it, they are fighting and dragging each other. Better press that red button.
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Truvelisback(m): 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

If u go Shit for Church, na u know.
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by hardon1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

what is this one feeling like now. mtchewwwwww
girls wey nor know how to wash their pant well are just being nice to you and you are feeling like one superman embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? / Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover / As Man Can You Date Or Marry A Single Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.