Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem (5415 Views)

How Can I Deal With A Tenant That’s Giving Me Problem? / My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Cardealer2021(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
udoji2021:
According to you, the girls are above 18 which i doubt, cos secondary school girls are always less than that.

you also mention how you normally lost concerntration in class which means your mind is also dirty and you are planning something.

however, i will advice you to stop having unnecessary pen*s erection for now and focus on erecting your pocket to some extent first, cos the end result is always bad.
I have never seen a 19 or 20 years old in the secondary school,
the op is probably exaggerating the girls age to suit his urge

3 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by dacblogger: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Op had to carry their ages up in other to get a go ahead ... cheesy
He is more than 22years as well

5 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Vinnie2000(m): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cardealer2021:

I have never seen a 19 or 20 years old in the secondary school,
the op is probably exaggerating the girls age to suit his urge
Very true! The Girls re 14,15 Yr olds! While OP is a student, an hapless victim of ASUU Strike!

1 Like

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Cardealer2021(m): 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Very true! The Girls re 14,15 Yr olds! While OP is a student, an hapless victim of ASUU Strike!
Leave the op make he dey lie for there .
19 years for secondary school, a big fat lie grin

1 Like

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Cardealer2021(m): 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
dacblogger:
Op had to carry their ages up in other to get a go ahead ... cheesy
He is more than 22years as well
He fit say na mumu he dey talk to grin

1 Like

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Qatar2022: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
HenryDion:
My elders taught me never to shit where I eat... A word is enough for the wise.
Even when all the girls is above 18? Go and take sniper so that you can rest
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Clinghton: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
They discovered that you are an easy catch.
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
The solution to your problem is this

When one of your students either male or female act in a wrong way

Flog him or her really well or hard in a way they will not expect u to,

Maybe when you want to flog them, they will be smiling, saying please sir I won't do it again

Take the Cain hit their head very well and flog them (I did not say u should kill a persons child O, just flog them weLLa

Before u know words would spread among the students that, Ahh

They did not believe teacher (your name) would be this wicked, before u know they begin to fear and act upright anytime they c u

MY STORY
When I was doing my service, one of my female student that do disturb me class,

She Likes acting funny around me, always disturbing me, I do ignore her and let her be, she thought I was just cool

The day she came late to the assembly, my friend called me that one of my students came late, that he could not beat her

Due to her pleading not to come late again, he called me to come

Immediately I came, the student started smiling thinking I would free her, because she thought I was cool

I asked why she came late and she started smiling sheepishly

I told her , stretch your hand (she thought it was a joke)

I took the Cain and scattered all over her body with it, she cried seriously that Day, she never believed it

That is how the beating news spread in school that I was a wicked teacher, that they did not know I was like this

I enjoyed my service in a nutshell because I was loved by students at the same I was a no nonsense(I don't take rubbish) teacher

2 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by okoroemeka(m): 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
let me go straight to the point

I started teaching some weeks ago in a secondary school close to my house and also doing some tutorials for students preparing for jamb due to low employment rate in the country after i graduated but wetin man go do.......to cut the story short i noticed 80% of my female students do stare at me infact I do lose focus at times when teaching , to my greatest surprise one came to me today asking me that I'm i single or married and some keep telling me that they wish to know my house especially the tutorials girls, I don't know what to do I'm just 22 years with a muscular body and a nice beard ,most of this girls are 17,19,20,21,22 I dont know if I should press the green button or press the red button
you are still a single fresh young man,if you don't misbehave now when will you do that,there is a time for everything,this is your time to mingle with those soft girls and explore the feminine terrain,but make sure you don't never never cum inside them under any circumstances,at that age it is instant pregnancy,you are warned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Ofadaman(m): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
Women full everywhere , you can't have them all, focus on your ambition and your life

When you make money, you go see say things dey this world. Wey pass , sex.
When you travel witness cultures, food, views, luxury etc. You go know say u no need allow 16yrs old girl wey never pass jamb hold u back, if u mist fvck, then fvck , but it should nt be your life goal, face ur life goal, when u get money even if married, u go still dey sample beautiful women from every part of the world, in all shapes, sizes and colors

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by wiseone28: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
I see biggy belle soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by KingDash: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

I started teaching some weeks ago in a secondary school close to my house and also doing some tutorials for students preparing for jamb due to low employment rate in the country after i graduated but wetin man go do.......to cut the story short i noticed 80% of my female students do stare at me infact I do lose focus at times when teaching , to my greatest surprise one came to me today asking me that I'm i single or married and some keep telling me that they wish to know my house especially the tutorials girls, I don't know what to do I'm just 22 years with a muscular body and a nice beard ,most of this girls are 17,19,20,21,22 I dont know if I should press the green button or press the red button
useless thing... no focus on wetin carry you go do, go there they follow younglins.
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by shantti(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Crimpsy:

Maybe when you want to flog them, they will be smiling, saying please sir I won't do it again

Take the Cain hit their head very well and flog them (I did not say u should kill a persons child O, just flog them weLLa

They did not believe teacher (your name) would be this wicked, before u know they begin to fear and act upright anytime they c u

MY STORY

She Likes acting funny around me, always disturbing me, I do ignore her and let her be, she thought I was just cool

The day she came late to the assembly, my friend called me that one of my students came late, that he could not beat her

Immediately I came, the student started smiling thinking I would free her, because she thought I was cool

I took the Cain and scattered all over her body with it, she cried seriously that Day, she never believed it

That is how the beating news spread in school that I was a wicked teacher, that they did not know I was like this

I enjoyed my service in a nutshell because I was loved by students at the same I was a no nonsense(I don't take rubbish) teacher

Heya,, u broke her heart.
I swear, cane is the only language those girls hear
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by dontrulee: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Girls of nowadays are so cheap and so loose.
When my uncle invited me over to teach in his tutorial center and school when I was in my final year in medical school, come and see the way these girls were blushing. Thankfully I had already made up my mind not to have anything intimate with the opposite sex (the stories doesn't always end well). They tried and tried but they failed. Op don't destroy your future because of 5 minutes sex. It is well with you

4 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by LikeAking: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

U suppose don off dia pants since na.
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by LikeAking: 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Crimpsy:

MY STORY

Jonzing man.

U no suppose dey flog the opposite sex.

I hate u from today.
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
LikeAking:

Jonzing man.

I hate u from today.
me self

I hate u, since yesterday

2 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
LikeAking:

Jonzing man.
I hate u from today.
so na only boys make e dey flog?
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hmmm
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Rickmann: 1:01am On Mar 24, 2022
donbachi:
Use the unemployment rate and advise urself....9months no be ur mate,for now.

Best reply ever..
Wisdom shall not depart from you,my brother grin

1 Like

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Rickmann: 1:03am On Mar 24, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

You carry candle dey find fuel abi..find am well, you go soon see am.
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by placeofallure(f): 1:08am On Mar 24, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

have done that already , but the pressure no be for here

Ignore the pressure. Focus! Where's your integrity or don't you have one?
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Womanizer(m): 1:31am On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Paedophile please press the red button

Iyaebe you need a good fúcking to reset your brain
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Demigod22: 1:50am On Mar 24, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Madam him say him be 22

Abi pedophile dey sweet you to pronounce?

LoL, OP even said some of the girls are 18,19 and 20, but the madam too like the word pedophile.

1 Like

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Demigod22: 1:55am On Mar 24, 2022
LoL, OP I just graduated from school. Immediately I arrived home after my graduation, my elder brother told me that thank God I have been to University and I have lived my student life to the fullest, which means all these secondary School girls and jambites shouldn't be my focus. I smiled, I understand what he meant.

OP, after four years in school sampling girls from different tribes and background, you shouldn't allow these small girls play pranks with your destiny. It's better you get yourself a proper girlfriend if you need one.

1 Like

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 24, 2022
Maintain professionalism and focus on the job you're there to do.

2 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by jimmychang: 2:28am On Mar 24, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

Bro let me advice you as a former teacher.There was a colleague of mine who usually asks his students out grin grin grin.When I saw his girlfriend I knew he was sorta a pedophile. grin grin.The see finish wey dem dey give this guy ehhn.He can't control them at all...bro no disgrace your papa abeg

Funny thing is that these kids or girls are very spoilt.I don't even play with the girls before them come dey say uncle likes me.Use your head.

1 Like

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 24, 2022
donbachi:
Use the unemployment rate and advise urself....9months no be ur mate,for now.
Chai e be like una be special breed of savage responders... I done laugh fall from bed cheesy
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Paedophile please press the red button
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 24, 2022
Womanizer:

Iyaebe you need a good fúcking to reset your brain
Wankster grin
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Toks2008(m): 4:42am On Mar 24, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

Most of them cant be "that age you listed" but far below.

Stay clear cos they are underage.
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by donbachi(m): 6:28am On Mar 24, 2022
Rickmann:

Best reply ever..
Wisdom shall not depart from you,my brother grin
thanks and same to u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My BF Wants To Break Up With Me Cause Of Too Much Sex. / Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover / Met A Super, Super Cute Girl From Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.