Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) (40847 Views)

Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) / Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Cantonese: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2022
Thank God for his goodness
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by commodore007: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2022
There are things that Only God can do and this seems to be one of them
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by harmony75: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2022
Thank God for safety
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by WBworldwide: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by julitoch: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2022
Thank you Jesus, indeed what God cannot do does not exist
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Isobug: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2022
I don't put Ceiling fans in my house. If standing fan doesn't cool you, you can take fresh air outside. Period.
Concrete helps to brittle and rusts Irons which could lead to breakage of the iron rod holding the Ceiling fan at any given time especially as there's a Cyclic motion constantly stressing the iron and disaster could occur from that

5 Likes

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by okpas01: 9:32am On Mar 24, 2022
The fan was long over due for a change or maintenance but in Nigeria, provided it's still moving, no shaking.

1 Like

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Lymetsaucer(f): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2022
Ceiling fans should be serviced periodically
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by We4all: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2022
The ceiling looks like a toy. It couldn’t have done shit.

2 Likes

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by obedience4(m): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2022
Ever8090:
This guys can be though and mean but God pass them...

This pic..reminds me why we pray against wicked elders in mfm..lol
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2022
Standard naija operating procedure.

Instead of taking your landlord to task for dangerous shoddy work you are deceiving yourself that it is grace.

Better go and check that no other ceiling fan in the house is loose or in need of replacement
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by BigYash: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2022
Thank God o. But the woman dress fine,no fit clean fan .. The husband is not left out. I'm happy for those kids o.. E for be another story

1 Like

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by netmillionaires(m): 9:34am On Mar 24, 2022
You took that out of my mouth. I use POP ceiling too. I don't use ceiling fan. I only use standing fan and AC.

NoToPile:
I might be wrong but I don't think ceiling fan with POP is a good combo.

God saved the family oo.

1 Like

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Elliotwaveforec: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2022
Who still uses ceiling fans when there are plug and play fans.
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by rollywise(m): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2022
Vickyvice:
Na them be the first to experience this? People self. Before fan falls from ceiling, it must gives shaky signs, which they ignored,

Oga park your ingratitude go one corner. Na your testimony You don't have one to share, you no go let who wan share share in peace. Anuofia

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Ola4lead(m): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2022
Can someone check the loose fan pics well and tell me something isn't right? Someone actually put the fan there for pics, cos both pics the blade angle are different and the kids pose are different...

The Fan fell off for real but i don't think the story is totally true

3 Likes

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by ButterBurger: 9:39am On Mar 24, 2022
Nor vex, but i have a feeling that its a staged picture.
Anything for the gram
Abi no be for this Naija wey we dey so?

4 Likes

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2022
Ola4lead:
Can someone check the loose fan pics well and tell me something isn't right? Someone actually put the fan there for pics, cos both pics the blade angle are different and the kids pose are different...

The Fan fell off for real but i don't think the story is totally true
exactly. And in d second pix, one blade is under the pillow,

3 Likes

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Realmi: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2022
Wen ur God is alive,, ur enemies go dey play away match for ur head
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by ajayiopy: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2022
jaybenugo:
A Nigerian woman, Yvonne Stanley, has taken to social media to narrate how she and her entire family survived a ceiling fan accident in the home, IGBERETV reports.

In a Facebook post on Wednesday, March 23, 2022, she revealed that their ceiling fan fell on the bed just as she and her husband were about to go to sleep.

According to her, the incident happened at exactly 11:55 pm on Tuesday with her two kids already fast asleep on the bed.

The lady marvelled at how it fell without touching the kids lying on the bed despite their 'gymnastic sleeping skills.'

She added that it fell at a spot she and her husband usually sat, it just happened that they didn't sit there as of the time the fan fell.

Her post read;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5466104276766884&id=100001020968373

FAITHFUL GOD
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by fitinwell: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2022
jaybenugo:
A Nigerian woman, Yvonne Stanley, has taken to social media to narrate how she and her entire family survived a ceiling fan accident in the home, IGBERETV reports.

In a Facebook post on Wednesday, March 23, 2022, she revealed that their ceiling fan fell on the bed just as she and her husband were about to go to sleep.

According to her, the incident happened at exactly 11:55 pm on Tuesday with her two kids already fast asleep on the bed.

The lady marvelled at how it fell without touching the kids lying on the bed despite their 'gymnastic sleeping skills.'

She added that it fell at a spot she and her husband usually sat, it just happened that they didn't sit there as of the time the fan fell.

Her post read;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5466104276766884&id=100001020968373

More reasons i prefer STANDING FAN
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by izubext007: 9:42am On Mar 24, 2022
Thank God ooo, no one was hurt, assuming its happens wen the man and his wife are banging......
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by kilisi(m): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2022
NoToPile:
I might be wrong but I don't think ceiling fan with POP is a good combo.

God saved the family oo.

No difference with a normal asbestos ceiling. The rod is hanged o the work plate of the roof in both cases.
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2022
Thank Yahweh for his protection, but must time is our fault, your husband should be checkmating all appliance's at home even in the place of work for safety reasons, and also teach you the wife on how to check also, look at the fan he has not clean it for a while, may be on that process of clean and checking it he will notice the fault of the fan, if some bolth and nut has loosing off from the right position, even your gas cooker and the bunner, toilet, everything you are making use of to help your life is also an hazard to us, pls every one take this serious, pls don't live a life of neglegence.
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by 007Marvel(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
We will try again ma.
You dey lead 1-0, nor worry.

U be Putin I swear��
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by rollywise(m): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2022
Sometimes you just don't understand why God does somethings for you even when you think you don't deserve it. My fiancee then who is my wife now did something pleasing and I wanted to give her a pepper soup treat so I called her after work to meet me up at a joint. I had 150k in my bag. We finished eating, I paid from my wallet and we went home. I had taken my bath, eaten and wanted to do some little left off office work I brought home and I couldn't find my bag. Then it occurred to me I left my bag on the the empty seat that was beside the table we ate. I ran back there like a mad man on okada. I looked straight to where we ate and lo and behold my bag was sitting there jejelly with a guy in the next chair eating his fish pepper soup. After I carried and he didn't even look up, I was prompted to ask him if he didn't see my bag sitting next to him, he replied no looking very surprised. He claimed he met two three people on the table when he came. I was amazed coz that means those three persons still didn't see the bag cuz it is sitting on one of the four chairs sitting around the table according to pattern of arrangement at the joint. I got home, counted my money and everything was intact. It dawned on me God values me than I even value myself. God cares more than you can imagine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by ExtremeDot: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2022
There are several millions of ways to die.
Funny world.
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2022
Thats why i preffer standing fan to ceiling fan,i have a friend tbat dont sleep under ceiling fan he preffer standing fan.
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Beedude(m): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2022
femijay8271:
Ceiling fan.... I hate ham die
I find it hard sleeping under a ceiling fan right from childhood. Didnt buy a ceiling fan in my home. Standing Fan and A.C don do me.

4 Likes

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by harmony75: 9:49am On Mar 24, 2022
Thank God for safety! The fan sef is very delicate always causing injuries, I remember my tall teacher in secondary school as he raise his hands to cane this fan cut the baba hand.
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 24, 2022
ButterBurger:
Nor vex, but i have a feeling that its a staged picture.
Anything for the gram
Abi no be for this Naija wey we dey so?

very staged, d fan fell under d pillow in pic 2
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by almarthins(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
We will try again ma.
You dey lead 1-0, nor worry.

Village pple grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. / I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.