Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) (40845 Views)

Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) / Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Fame1309(f): 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
It Will be nice that from time to time u call an electrician to come service ur fans, distribution board, electric stove,etc.not until they are bad.
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Fame1309(f): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
Saviourk:
We thank God for preserving their lives... Indeed a merciful God.
It Will be nice that from time to time u call an electrician to come service ur fans, distribution board, electric stove,etc.not until they are bad
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Exceed15: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Wow! This God na wonder

1 Like

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
This happened while I was still a kid
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by LordDarius(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Vickyvice:
to be an ignorant person is a personal opinion. Is it that those who are victims of accident were hated by God? If you are intellectually sound, you will see that both pics are different. Second one, look at the blade of the fan under d pillow.... Something that "fell" from ceiling. You are quoting a highly intelligent person wrongly. My last response, I don't argue with persons who lack intellect, they are drawbacks

And you thought to be intelligent is to look at things in front of you The audacity to called yourself an Highly Intelligent person... Really
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Aaay: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thank God
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by ianian: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
I eyewitnessed one when I went to worship in another church for their harvest celebration, the fan was above the Priest's chair.

The working fan actually dropped during offering when the priest went to sprinkle holy water (Catholics can relate). We thank God sha.

From that day, it's me and standing fan o, I disliked ceiling fan.

1 Like

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by ReubenE(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ola4lead:
Can someone check the loose fan pics well and tell me something isn't right? Someone actually put the fan there for pics, cos both pics the blade angle are different and the kids pose are different...

The Fan fell off for real but i don't think the story is totally true
Thank you. I was waiting for this.

It was staged, and it is obvious to a discerning mind.
The blade angle is different on both pictures, and they even had to shift one of the pillows.
For the kids and their sleeping position, let me excuse them because things can happen very fast with kids while sleeping.
But the fan, was it still spinning after falling on the bed that one blade even ended under one of the pillows they moved from its original position.

My suspicion is, the kids were not there when it happened, and the fan fell on the baby bed especially the blade that is bent.
Where the baby bed is and the position where the fan detached from the ceiling makes more sense than where it is placed on the family bed.
While it is true that the fan detached from the ceiling, the kids and the position of the fallen fan is staged.

Most Nigerians are very impulsive and can be too quick with God God.

1 Like

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by penceman(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
I usually had that feeling that ceiling fan is a waiting disaster. May be it should be fazed out
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by JB4life: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Only a fool says there is no God ( Psalm 14 and Psalm 53).
I had a similar experience.I was eating under sitting room ceiling fan,and immediatelyI finished eating and took the plates to the kitchen,the ceiling fan at very high speed dropped down on the very spot I sat to eat. To God be the glory.

In another instance, two snakes have entered inside my sitting room between 2018 and 2021,each time at daytime when I was sitting in the sitting room.It was the 2021 incident that made me see the tiny space on the door post through which the two snakes entered, unknown to me that snake can stretch it's body to pass through tiny space.And I have been wondering how God has been protecting me such that at night when I would be deep asleep or when I travel and would not even know what is happening to the house,God protected the house from entry of snakes.
To God be the glory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. / I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.