Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) (40835 Views)

Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) / Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by OMEGA009(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2022
This kind of accident happened and the first thing you do is take pics for social media? Not run and check if your kids are ok? And to think that’s she’s a teacher in an early year class? Children giving birth to children �

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by badboyTee(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2022
Vickyvice:
Na them be the first to experience this? People self. Before fan falls from ceiling, it must give very obvious shaky signs, which they ignored, now one psychologist... Pastor go come collect money on one useless thanksgiving
first sensible nairalander I saw on this post

1 Like

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by NoGirlfriend: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2022
MoMercyDada:
This post from Twitter don reach Nairaland. The post no pure at all, how can a falling & rotating ceiling fan fell under a pillow?
same thing am observing. the story nor clear at all
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2022
Why person go get ceiling fan, he no dey check am for maintenance, he no dey clean am when cleaning his house. If actually them dey clean that fan they suppose notice say something dey wrong or one or two Bolts don comot. You will have a dancing ceiling fan waiting to cause you harm and you leave it, when it finally falls down, you will start saying "village people or God is good. " You are killing yourself!
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by snoopz: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2022
Dem get gymnastic position true true grin
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Nma75: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2022
God's Great. We give Him Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by phemmyfour: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Village people came late
Which village people, that thing would have be giving them signs but they should to be insensitive Parents
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by NoGirlfriend: 9:59am On Mar 24, 2022
this story nor clear o! why the two pictures dey different?

1 Like

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Reference(m): 9:59am On Mar 24, 2022
Who still uses ceiling fans in this century.
They are noisy, direction-less and power hungry.... just like our politicians.... angry
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by phemmyfour: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2022
MoMercyDada:
This post from Twitter don reach Nairaland. The post no pure at all, how can a falling & rotating ceiling fan fell under a pillow?
Check the first pix, it wasn't the same as the second
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Lotusgoddess(f): 10:02am On Mar 24, 2022
MoMercyDada:

I think you should have noticed the first picture and the explanation on the second picture.
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by slimjohn2k5: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2022
I love the children sleeping style smiley smiley smiley

Thanks to God
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by folarin24(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2022
NoToPile:
I might be wrong but I don't think ceiling fan with POP is a good combo.

God saved the family oo.

there is nothing wrong with the combination since its not atached to pop. as we can see tge pop is not affected

1 Like

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Pootle: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2022
fan wey we dey use hand stop even when e dey d highest as kids o
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2022
To God be thy glory for great things he has done. Our God is a covenant keeping God Hallelujah.
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by afadi2410: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2022
Vickyvice:
Na them be the first to experience this? People self. Before fan falls from ceiling, it must give very obvious shaky signs, which they ignored, now one psychologist... Pastor go come collect money on one useless thanksgiving

It happened to me bro,it did not give any shaky sign
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Judd007: 10:10am On Mar 24, 2022
You are right, they don’t fix ceiling fans on pop
NoToPile:
I might be wrong but I don't think ceiling fan with POP is a good combo.

God saved the family oo.

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2022
Effect of that man..
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Kingnelson9: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2022
It can only be God.
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by mnwogu(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2022
God is the ultimate
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by folarin24(m): 10:15am On Mar 24, 2022
MoMercyDada:
its possible but if you look at the first pics u will discover that that was d first pics as soon as they discover the case now observing the bent side of the blade tells us that that was the landing side to d edge of the bed
the second including the possition of the kids tell us that the fan was possibly removed and latter put back for more pics telling the storry about the sleeping skills of the kids while the forgot to observe the bent

1 Like

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by folarin24(m): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2022
MoMercyDada:
its possible but if you look at the first pics u will discover that that was d first pics as soon as they discover the case now observing the bent side of the blade tells us that that was the landing side to d edge of the bed
the second pics including the possition of the kids tell us that the fan was possibly removed and latter put back for more pics to tell the storry about the sleeping skills of the kids while they forgot to observe the bent side of the blade

1 Like

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Dobodobo04: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2022
Let’s stop saying “ we thank God” and move on and start condemning shabby works done by “technician”. Until handymen are liable and sent to prisons, shoddy works will persist.
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by amrichy(m): 10:23am On Mar 24, 2022
Beremx:
I am still watchful of my ceiling fan whenever I am sleeping especially when I put it to the highest. It’s not that the fixing is bad but my mind dey dey the fan. grin grin

Thank God for the family to have escaped the ordeal
grin grin . I also often find myself having evil thoughts of my ceiling fan accidentally falling off when rotating at its highest speed. As a preventive measure, I hardly put it in highest level unless it's really hot inside.

1 Like

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by cp3o: 10:24am On Mar 24, 2022
Vickyvice:

Useless? What of vehicular accident? Armed robbery, kidnapping, choking on food, stray bullet, etc, shebi they all give advance warning? Just say you have a problem with God and mercy. Thanksgiving is always to God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 24, 2022
Standing fan is better, too much hazard with using ceiling fan.
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by akpunda86: 10:25am On Mar 24, 2022
MoMercyDada:

U are correct if rotating anticlockwise will slide into the pillow but at clockwise inside that pillow suppose slide that kid ,well I believe. Just posted for trending.

Maybe I'm wrong but thank God for the kids

1 Like

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Noshitboi(m): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
We will try again ma.
You dey lead 1-0, nor worry.
Mad man cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by jacoik(m): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2022
Beremx:
I am still watchful of my ceiling fan whenever I am sleeping especially when I put it to the highest. It’s not that the fixing is bad but my mind dey dey the fan. grin grin

Thank God for the family to have escaped the ordeal
is your mind rolling with the fan as well
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Arielle: 10:28am On Mar 24, 2022
Ola4lead:
Can someone check the loose fan pics well and tell me something isn't right? Someone actually put the fan there for pics, cos both pics the blade angle are different and the kids pose are different...

The Fan fell off for real but i don't think the story is totally true
You are so observant. The curved blade facing the bottom of the bed in the second picture, is resting on the left side in the first picture. Obviously staged. I doubt those children were on the bed when that fan fell. And the position of the fan is just too neat and arranged.

1 Like

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Constanttruth(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2022
[quote author=MoMercyDada post=111317035]This post from Twitter don reach Nairaland. The post no pure at all, how can a falling & rotating ceiling fan fell under a pillow?[/

oga, you ni see say those children don roll from their former position, the boy don use his gymnastic sleep turn the pillow. Make we just thank God for his mercies over that family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.