Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! (37488 Views)

Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / I Hit My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
gidado14:

You are already in hell, if you didn't beg her forgiveness
hmm

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by achimendy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Some parents can be so annoying sometimes. From the look of things here she pushed you to the wall and you retalretaliated. But the best thing to do is avoid her for now then later go and apologise . After everything must have settled avoid that house and stay on your own. Cause from what i can see your mum is troublesome person.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sweeetheart:

go back to that house and prostrate to her, hold her legs and seek for her forgiveness then seek for God's forgiveness then leave their house while you continue prayer for her

they might be using her to bring down the peace and happiness in the house, you guys should pray for her and do things that give her joy once in a while with time she will understand she doesn't need that pakaleke life
thanks
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Yomit71(m): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
You try. kudos. May your children lift you 8ft above the ground and leave you to fall yakata in future in Jesus name amen
you don't have sense, you don't realise some situations are beyond your control sometimes
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Moz22:
thanks

Also forgive yourself and do everything possible to heal too.

When you go back to her, don't point / table any matter. Be submissive and move on.

Goodluck!
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by CIAOps: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
I believe your mum has a mental illness, that explains her rage, violence and tantrums. She needs expert medical care. As for you, you simply responded as one who has been abused for years and Naturally snapped. No need to feel bad. You are Human too.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
kendological:

I was once in your shoes, I really got close to hitting her, but I had to insult her, not proud about it. But it's lack of respect for your father and by extension you.
Women tend to disrespect a man when he gets poorer and less influential.
Give her along distance, especially emotionally, even when there is peace.
Try to better, don't let her ever provoke you again, take responsibility become a better man, more patient, more responsible.

Today I have good relationship with my parents, but I have set boundaries, no nonsense, no disrespect.
thanks
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
zionstaar75:
only one word describes you.."omo ale"(bastard)u dey slap your mama,na bottle your son go break for your head.u still come social media to announce am
ok
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by BotherMleeper(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Moz22:
Actually typing this with a heavy heart and so much disgust for what I've done.. wish I had handled the situation better.

My father is the best man I could ever wish for and if I had another chance to pick a dad again in my next life, I'll pick a richer version of him but my mom?? Sigh!

However growing up with them was so stressful in every way u can think of.. my dad was the meek type, soft spoken and slow to react but my mom would always complain about everything, she fights everything and everyone.. never afraid of any form of confrontation, she would complain about my hairstyle, she would check if I sagged my trousers.. she monitored me extremely and always nagged about it.. I'm this typa guy who is well cultured, I wouldn't say I got that from home training tho cos I do not drink, smoke nor womanize... And I think it's d joy of every parent to have child like me, I basically had no friends visiting me then and even up till now. I've got trust issues that's why I don't keep friends.. my mom made my youthful days hell for me, I didn't really enjoy it.. times I spent with her were miserable as she would shout everyday, quarrel even over phone conversations that you would think the person she's fighting with was right in front of her.. and some times I even pity my dad whenever she starts with him. I developed some sorta hatred for her

Lately I've been spending more time with them cos of our last born just so I could keep an eye on him and we stayed close too.. and the way she treats him makes me wonder if she was the one gave birth to him, if I was away when she was pregnant for him and delivered.. I would have argued that she was his mother. There were times that I had to pass the night there and her voice or rants would be what will wake me up very early in the morning just as it used to be when I used to be there...

I used to think that as people grow old, they become calmer but that isn't the case with my mom, she's more violent... She lost her twin sis last year March and I sincerely hoped that would change atleast but iro nio... Her other sisters aren't even speaking to her at the moment. My dad was a musician.. old age won't allow him continue doing music, coincidentally I picked up that barton.. been doing the same music(live musician) all my life but my mom has always been against it.. she was never happy whenever I carry my dad's guitar to rehearse or whenever I bring a piano home.. it was always war...

Been there since last weekend cos of the poor electricity in my area.. we have had power for about 7 days now.. Had gone for a studio session, only to return in d evening and I was greeted with shouting over a very trivial issue, I was so angry that I responded to every of her verbal insults.. and then she hit me and I reciprocated which I felt so bad about almost immediately.. she dragged me by my clothes shouting that I must kill her again, by that time.. my anger had subdued and all I had on my mind was to leave the house immediately. She threatened to arrest me.. She tore my shirt and I managed to pull away from her.. and left without picking my stuffs. All my life, I have never raised up my hands to hit a woman talkless of my mom.. I don't even beat kids when they do wrong, I hate to see tears..

I know it's a disgraceful thing to do. I've got no excuse for what I've done whatsoever. I even avoid confrontations with my own gender sef cos I know what I'm capable of. I'm always quick to say the word sorry just to avoid prolonged issues. I had been offline since it happened, just came here to drop this and I know how much insults I'm gonna get here anyway but we learn everyday and will surely pick the ones that will make me a better person.. no one's perfect

Pls ignore my typo errors abeg

You monster.

You're going to hell

2 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
zionstaar75:
only one word describes you.."omo ale"(bastard)u dey slap your mama,na bottle your son go break for your head.u still come social media to announce am
no fes bros

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Charly68: 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Some folks on this page don't understand the reason behind your restlessness.. it is because you have disobeyed the most important commandment of God .. the bible says :Ephesians 6:1-4
[1]Children, obey your parents because you belong to the Lord, for this is the right thing to do.
[2]“Honor your father and mother.” This is the first commandment with a promise:
[3]If you honor your father and mother, “things will go well for you, and you will have a long life on the earth.”
[4]Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather, bring them up with the discipline and instruction that comes from the Lord.
- Genuine repentance is the key .. ask God for forgiveness and return to your mummy for to beg him for forgiveness.. she was not the only one you dishnoured , he body is the altar of your father which you have dishonoured too. Please ask your Dad to help you beg her if you must make progress in life .

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Aringon(m): 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Go and beg both your dad and mum then leave the house QED

Moz22:
Actually typing this with a heavy heart and so much disgust for what I've done.. wish I had handled the situation better.

My father is the best man I could ever wish for and if I had another chance to pick a dad again in my next life, I'll pick a richer version of him but my mom?? Sigh!

However growing up with them was so stressful in every way u can think of.. my dad was the meek type, soft spoken and slow to react but my mom would always complain about everything, she fights everything and everyone.. never afraid of any form of confrontation, she would complain about my hairstyle, she would check if I sagged my trousers.. she monitored me extremely and always nagged about it.. I'm this typa guy who is well cultured, I wouldn't say I got that from home training tho cos I do not drink, smoke nor womanize... And I think it's d joy of every parent to have child like me, I basically had no friends visiting me then and even up till now. I've got trust issues that's why I don't keep friends.. my mom made my youthful days hell for me, I didn't really enjoy it.. times I spent with her were miserable as she would shout everyday, quarrel even over phone conversations that you would think the person she's fighting with was right in front of her.. and some times I even pity my dad whenever she starts with him. I developed some sorta hatred for her

Lately I've been spending more time with them cos of our last born just so I could keep an eye on him and we stayed close too.. and the way she treats him makes me wonder if she was the one gave birth to him, if I was away when she was pregnant for him and delivered.. I would have argued that she was his mother. There were times that I had to pass the night there and her voice or rants would be what will wake me up very early in the morning just as it used to be when I used to be there...

I used to think that as people grow old, they become calmer but that isn't the case with my mom, she's more violent... She lost her twin sis last year March and I sincerely hoped that would change atleast but iro nio... Her other sisters aren't even speaking to her at the moment. My dad was a musician.. old age won't allow him continue doing music, coincidentally I picked up that barton.. been doing the same music(live musician) all my life but my mom has always been against it.. she was never happy whenever I carry my dad's guitar to rehearse or whenever I bring a piano home.. it was always war...

Been there since last weekend cos of the poor electricity in my area.. we have had power for about 7 days now.. Had gone for a studio session, only to return in d evening and I was greeted with shouting over a very trivial issue, I was so angry that I responded to every of her verbal insults.. and then she hit me and I reciprocated which I felt so bad about almost immediately.. she dragged me by my clothes shouting that I must kill her again, by that time.. my anger had subdued and all I had on my mind was to leave the house immediately. She threatened to arrest me.. She tore my shirt and I managed to pull away from her.. and left without picking my stuffs. All my life, I have never raised up my hands to hit a woman talkless of my mom.. I don't even beat kids when they do wrong, I hate to see tears..

I know it's a disgraceful thing to do. I've got no excuse for what I've done whatsoever. I even avoid confrontations with my own gender sef cos I know what I'm capable of. I'm always quick to say the word sorry just to avoid prolonged issues. I had been offline since it happened, just came here to drop this and I know how much insults I'm gonna get here anyway but we learn everyday and will surely pick the ones that will make me a better person.. no one's perfect

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
twilliamx:

All my life i tried to so hard to get away from my mom because she always made me sin against God, she beats my spirit down and her words have made me contemplate suicide several times, finally i escape and now life brought her back to me. Her leg was amputated cos of diabetes and she also has stroke and now she lives with me. What can i do. We don't chose our parents but anyways i have a duty of care to look after her. Apologize to your mom. Its a must you do
thanks
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Rickmann: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ahdunns:
una mumu well well o. Wetin the woman do to the guy mentally and psychologically they right? In my opinion, the thing wey the guy do, has created a boundary that should have been in existence ever since. If my father or mother go ever raise hand to me for this life again, after having this kind of childhood also, me personally go change am for them. God in heaven knows that, to maltreat a person just because you gave birth to them is not something he's in support of.

Oga, no matter what you say, there is no moral justification for what he did.

Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by venabili: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hmmm.
You did wrong but i think you already know that. You felt remorse already. What you do no know yet is the scar of regret that will traumatised you for long. And thats because you have a conscience. I'd advice you apologise to your mother and ask her to bless you. This will help you in healing. Additionally stay away from her as much as possible. Be good to her from afar. She is your cross. I have seen some mothers who can literally push their kids to murder them. You should also try and forgive yourself. Anger blurs line easily. See a therapist if you can afford one.

You can forget about all those who say your kids will do worse to you. Did your mum do such to your grandparent? Be remorseful, apologise and heal.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Favmil101(m): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
You try. kudos. May your children lift you 8ft above the ground and leave you to fall yakata in future in Jesus name amen
The same to you
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by ComeToJesus: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Shame on you for hitting your mum. You are half a man. A real man honours and protect the women in his life.

When you hurt those you are supposed to protect, then you are a liability to yourself and family.

May God have mercy on you and make you to control and boss your emotions.

Having said that, you have to be genuinely penitent and remorseful for your action , apologize to her and ask God for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by ComeToJesus: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Yomit71:

you don't have sense, you don't realise some situations are beyond your control sometimes

If your actions are beyond your control, then you a a candidate for a mental asylum.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by kayClt(f): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
seems u haven't heard of the saying that parents shouldn't provoke their kids, this is an issue of accumulated anger. What he did was wrong but then he is human.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by timocruzcmbb(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
I have had the same encounter with my grandmother years back,she treat me really bad as a kid,she can use cutlass broom pestle and cane to beat me,at a point she lock the door and beat me with all this tools,I hit her to defend myself and run away,when my uncle then came,they dealt with me so bad,she’s as toxic as your mom or worse,there is a way you will train your kids forget karma law,they will never hit you,you have to raise your kids in a less violent way,some parent are toxic too, forget about all his rubbish people where saying your kids will do his or that to you in future,I am not in support to you hitting your mom,you got grown up and the man in you is beginning to show,just leave a bit far from your mom and avoid anything that will make you worry about her attitude.dont argue with your mom any more and you can meet her later apologize and call your dad and explain all that happen in a calm voice and tell me how shameful you are and disappointed in yourself,he will understand,always be calm now,shit happens sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by BRATISLAVA: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Freestainworld:
I sympathize with you for having such a mother, what was your dad's reaction about the incident.

One day you're going to see how ridiculous this comment of yours is.

You sympathize with a parent beater. If he hit her and she slumped and died, you would still post the same thing. You're a macho boy.

When next he beats her, sympathize with him. Meanwhile, you never beat your own mother.

2 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by BRATISLAVA: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Moz22:
he was away when it happened... And he's yet to make a comment nor call me since yesterday

You've accepted sympathies of someone who will never hit his own mother. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by AABGrace(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Moz22:

Firstly, you need to apologise to your mum and promise yourself never to let such happen again. Your action is not a good one and can never be justified. Be that as it may, you must work on your temper and emotions, learn anger management. Stop smoking, substance abuse and Alcohol intake if you do.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by BRATISLAVA: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
udoji2021:
I truely understand the op to a great extent, some mothers can be terribly annoying and it will take a great deal of efforts to avoid hurting them physically or emotionally.

but hitting a woman is wrong talkless of someone who gave birth to you, i willadvice you to find a way and apologise immediately, cos only you knows her weak points which you can use to your advantage and beg for forgiveness. BE FAST ABOUT IT PLS.

Isn't it curious that he never mentioned apologizing to her since he beat her?

If you think he's remorseful, you are wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by chukel(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Juliet751:
You are brainless.
the fowl you quoted never reads anything apart from title. That's why he always posts thrash.

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Polyol(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
My mum was exactly what you say your mum is.

I'm lucky in a way though. I left her immediately I graduated and I think she respects me for that.

She listens to me now like I'm her dad, we both lost our fathers. She rarely gets aggressive with me but when she does, I withdraw and I assume I'm wrong immediately cos I do get aggressive more often than she does as we both come of age.

She's once beaten me in public that people around questioned her being a mother,not even my mother. The thought of poisoning her food once crossed my mind. I once set trap for her in her slippers. She was one hell of an aggressive mother.

Mhen I can't blame you for what you did, our patience levels just differ and we have no control over it. It's wrong hitting her but it's her fault you did, not yours.

No irresponsible human will show all these signs of remorse.

I'll advice you apologize to her, let her have her way however she wants it cos your conflict is definitely a product of disagreement. Don't just say sorry, show more of this remorse you showed here.

On a final note, she raised you with all these traits, don't bother about her raising your younger one with same trait.

I heard power is getting back to normal, move out and let the both of you live in peace and miss each other.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by LAguy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Wow.. Your mum is no one way different from my mum... But I always try to maintain peace with her because that is what God gave me. I don't have options than to accept her like that.

Mind you, I can't really blame you for that because i had experience same issues with my mum, only that I never use my hands on her "I thank God for that" not my power but God make me through, because I don't know how I got that wisdom to handle her, she make the hell of me including my siblings and everyone around her.

I love mum though, because she's mine and no one can qualify her. That's just her and that's my destiny.

Try and seek forgiveness from your mum, beg her that she should remember that day she laboured to gave birth to you, the smile on her face and the joy that filled inside of her on that day, that she should forgive you, then promise her that such will never occurred again. I believe she will forgive you deep down from her heart.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by bigman001(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Moz22:

Karma is a bitch . don't feel surprised when such happens to you in the future.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by dandadee: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ask for forgiveness.
Make plans to leave the house.
You can't grow with that kind of energy around
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Yomit71(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
ComeToJesus:

If your actions are beyond your control, then you a a candidate for a mental asylum.
you still lack sense, what that means is no man is perfect. we fall into mistakes we never imagine ourselves in
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fahdiga, brainless and unreasonable?

It's not surprising when someone is still eating mummy thank you angry
Juliet751:
You are brainless.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by spice123(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Moz22:

Exodus 20:12 just played out for you.
Please find a way to ask for forgiveness from your mum. Step two: find an accomodations and move out from the house. I do not know your age but staying there will set you backwards emotionally and trust me you won't be thinking straight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.