Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! (37440 Views)

Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / I Hit My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Donaldswilly(m): 10:34am On Mar 24, 2022
Musical � �promotion, shooting of classical videos �, sign up into record labels�Deals are on!! WhatsApp 07051597272.�
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Ayojideonline(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2022
Since you are sober about it, get over it. Apologize to your Mom as hard as it can be and move on! At all cost avoid people who trigger your anger. Ignore those coming to this thread with generational stories of your children doing such to you! Understand yourself better and make the best out of what you love to do. You didn't know your Mom today, so let your wisdom increase every time you are around her.
All the best. .....REMEMBER ....DO NOT MARRY SUCH KIND OF WOMAN ALSO! .....GOOD LUCK! ..... I FULLY UNDERSTAND YOUR PERSONALITY ...A PERSON WITH SIMILAR NATURE AND EXPERIENCE IS WRITING THIS!

Moz22:
Actually typing this with a heavy heart and so much disgust for what I've done.. wish I had handled the situation better.

My father is the best man I could ever wish for and if I had another chance to pick a dad again in my next life, I'll pick a richer version of him but my mom?? Sigh!
However growing up with them was so stressful in every way u can think of.. my dad was the meek type, soft spoken and slow to react but my mom would always complain about everything, she fights everything and everyone.. never afraid of any form of confrontation, she would complain about my hairstyle, she would check if I sagged my trousers.. she monitored me extremely and always nagged about it.. I'm this typa guy who is well cultured, I wouldn't say I got that from home training tho cos I do not drink, smoke nor womanize... And I think it's d joy of every parent to have child like me, I basically had no friends visiting me then and even up till now. I've got trust issues that's why I don't keep friends.. my mom made my youthful days hell for me, I didn't really enjoy it.. times I spent with her were miserable as she would shout everyday, quarrel even over phone conversations that you would think the person she's fighting with was right in front of her.. and some times I even pity my dad whenever she starts with him. I developed some sorta hatred for her

Lately I've been spending more time with them cos of our last born just so I could keep an eye on him and we stayed close too.. and the way she treats him makes me wonder if she was the one gave birth to him, if I was away when she was pregnant for him and delivered.. I would have argued that she was his mother. There were times that I had to pass the night there and her voice or rants would be what will wake me up very early in the morning just as it used to be when I used to be there...

I used to think that as people grow old, they become calmer but that isn't the case with my mom, she's more violent... She lost her twin sis last year March and I sincerely hoped that would change atleast but iro nio... Her other sisters aren't even speaking to her at the moment. My dad was a musician.. old age won't allow him continue doing music, coincidentally I picked up that barton.. been doing the same music(live musician) all my life but my mom has always been against it.. she was never happy whenever I carry my dad's guitar to rehearse or whenever I bring a piano home.. it was always war...

Been there since last weekend cos of the poor electricity in my area.. we have had power for about 7 days now.. Had gone for a studio session, only to return in d evening and I was greeted with shouting over a very trivial issue, I was so angry that I responded to every of her verbal insults.. and then she hit me and I reciprocated which I felt so bad about almost immediately.. she dragged me by my clothes shouting that I must kill her again, by that time.. my anger had subdued and all I had on my mind was to leave the house immediately. She threatened to arrest me.. She tore my shirt and I managed to pull away from her.. and left without picking my stuffs. All my life, I have never raised up my hands to hit a woman talkless of my mom.. I don't even beat kids when they do wrong, I hate to see tears.. I know it's a disgraceful thing to do. I've got no excuse for what I've done whatsoever. I even avoid confrontations with my own gender sef cos I know what I'm capable of. I'm always quick to say the word sorry just to avoid prolonged issues. I had been offline since it happened, just came here to drop this and I know how much insults I'm gonna get here anyway but we learn everyday and will surely pick the ones that will make me a better person.. no one's perfect

Pls ignore my typo errors abeg

5 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 24, 2022

7 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 11:44am On Mar 24, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
You and your brother are victims of verbal and emotional abuse and I'm sorry your mom has been treating you this horribly since you were children. Sometimes these types of abuse are worse than physical abuse because of the deep, invisible damage they leave victims with.

Nonetheless, knowing her ways, you shouldn't have allowed her to provoke you. Rather, you should've removed yourself from the scene when she was insulting you. The next time you see her, get on your knees and beg/apologize to her. She's still your mom no matter what and need to always respect her. That said, for your own wellbeing, you need not continue putting up with her abuses. You need to leave the environment and focus on your own life. Aim to move out asap and take your little brother with you, if possible.
Moved back to my base already.. my brother is just about writing his waec, will take custody of him once hes done with secondary School. Thanks anyway
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 11:45am On Mar 24, 2022
Ayojideonline:
Since you are sober about it, get over it. Apologize to your Mom as hard as it can be and move on! At all cost avoid people who trigger your anger. Ignore those coming to this thread with generational stories of your children doing such to you! Understand yourself better and make the best out of what you love to do. You didn't know your Mom today, so let your wisdom increase every time you are around her.
All the best. .....REMEMBER ....DO NOT MARRY SUCH KIND OF WOMAN ALSO! .....GOOD LUCK! ..... I FULLY UNDERSTAND YOUR PERSONALITY ...A PERSON WITH SIMILAR NATURE AND EXPERIENCE IS WRITING THIS!

thanks bruh! I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:47am On Mar 24, 2022
Omo ale jatijati ni boboyi ooo

3 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Omo ale jatijati ni boboyi ooo
I guess that's the only thing you have to say! We'll all be fine nonetheless
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2022
You don't have choice that's the mother God gave you....accept your fate

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
You try. kudos. May your children lift you 8ft above the ground and leave you to fall yakata in future in Jesus name amen

Shut uo. His children will never do that if he never behaves like his mum towards them.

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by nwajesus12(m): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
For always insulting men, 8ft and above awaits you tomorrow
just shut the hell up dude

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by 1Sharon(f): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lol your mum must be a Yoruba woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by kkins25(m): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmmmm,you need to seriously beg for her forgiveness else your future kids will hit you too and it becomes a thing in the family, you should have simply left the scene rather than exchanging words with her but she pushed you to it which is bad on her side but she’s your mom and has some edge over you.Learn to keep some distance from people who can easily trigger you be it parents and whatever.Go and redeem this messy situation and never allow such to happen again,also ask God to forgive you after your mom has finally forgiven you.Good luck
beg for which forgiveness?? mtcheeew!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by kkins25(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Juliet751:
Just leave the house for now,learn to control your anger pls.
What about the abusive mother? vecause he slid out of the walls of her uterus does that mean she isn't to blame? Its no wonder the lot of us in this nation get hidden trauma...

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Britishpea: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
You try. kudos. May your children lift you 8ft above the ground and leave you to fall yakata in future in Jesus name amen

The four people that liked your post are something else.

I believe you are opposite what you wrote on here in real life. That young man needs help instead of cursing him.

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Britishpea: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Moz22:
Actually typing this with a heavy heart and so much disgust for what I've done.. wish I had handled the situation better.

My father is the best man I could ever wish for and if I had another chance to pick a dad again in my next life, I'll pick a richer version of him but my mom?? Sigh!
However growing up with them was so stressful in every way u can think of.. my dad was the meek type, soft spoken and slow to react but my mom would always complain about everything, she fights everything and everyone.. never afraid of any form of confrontation, she would complain about my hairstyle, she would check if I sagged my trousers.. she monitored me extremely and always nagged about it.. I'm this typa guy who is well cultured, I wouldn't say I got that from home training tho cos I do not drink, smoke nor womanize... And I think it's d joy of every parent to have child like me, I basically had no friends visiting me then and even up till now. I've got trust issues that's why I don't keep friends.. my mom made my youthful days hell for me, I didn't really enjoy it.. times I spent with her were miserable as she would shout everyday, quarrel even over phone conversations that you would think the person she's fighting with was right in front of her.. and some times I even pity my dad whenever she starts with him. I developed some sorta hatred for her

Lately I've been spending more time with them cos of our last born just so I could keep an eye on him and we stayed close too.. and the way she treats him makes me wonder if she was the one gave birth to him, if I was away when she was pregnant for him and delivered.. I would have argued that she was his mother. There were times that I had to pass the night there and her voice or rants would be what will wake me up very early in the morning just as it used to be when I used to be there...

I used to think that as people grow old, they become calmer but that isn't the case with my mom, she's more violent... She lost her twin sis last year March and I sincerely hoped that would change atleast but iro nio... Her other sisters aren't even speaking to her at the moment. My dad was a musician.. old age won't allow him continue doing music, coincidentally I picked up that barton.. been doing the same music(live musician) all my life but my mom has always been against it.. she was never happy whenever I carry my dad's guitar to rehearse or whenever I bring a piano home.. it was always war...

Been there since last weekend cos of the poor electricity in my area.. we have had power for about 7 days now.. Had gone for a studio session, only to return in d evening and I was greeted with shouting over a very trivial issue, I was so angry that I responded to every of her verbal insults.. and then she hit me and I reciprocated which I felt so bad about almost immediately.. she dragged me by my clothes shouting that I must kill her again, by that time.. my anger had subdued and all I had on my mind was to leave the house immediately. She threatened to arrest me.. She tore my shirt and I managed to pull away from her.. and left without picking my stuffs. All my life, I have never raised up my hands to hit a woman talkless of my mom.. I don't even beat kids when they do wrong, I hate to see tears.. I know it's a disgraceful thing to do. I've got no excuse for what I've done whatsoever. I even avoid confrontations with my own gender sef cos I know what I'm capable of. I'm always quick to say the word sorry just to avoid prolonged issues. I had been offline since it happened, just came here to drop this and I know how much insults I'm gonna get here anyway but we learn everyday and will surely pick the ones that will make me a better person.. no one's perfect

The deed is done man. Just find a way to make her forgive u genuinely and seek the face of your creator. Nothing will happen to you. You will be alright man. But try to avoid her. I know her(your mother)type of person.

3 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by kkins25(m): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
I remember one day my mum went to church for night vigil. My dad locked the door, when she came knocking, i heard and went to open. The man asked me to leave his house for him. For where!!!

He tried to push me out but i was pushing him out instead.

My mum, to avoid the drama went and slept somewhere else--returned in the morning, woke me uo and asked me to go and pistrate and ask for forgiveness.

I eventually did, but as i layed on the ground that day, every ounce of love i had for my mum & Father never rose back with me.

If mine were this troublesome as yours, i would have cut ties with them completely.

6 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by emirp: 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Better go and apologize before curse go follow you.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by shomutuski(m): 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
What Fvck Bro. I have temper too but I've never mood mad to my mum, the worse i did was to excuse myself. She's my queen, I reckon you go beg her and please start to practise self-discovery so you know all your triggers and become better.

First step is knowing you've got anger issues

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Olam09(m): 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Moz22:

Been there since last weekend cos of the poor electricity in my area.. we have had power for about 7 days now.. Had gone for a studio session, only to return in d evening and I was greeted with shouting over a very trivial issue, I was so angry that I responded to every of her verbal insults.. and then she hit me and I reciprocated which I felt so bad about almost immediately.. she dragged me by my clothes shouting that I must kill her again, by that time.. my anger had subdued and all I had on my mind was to leave the house immediately. She threatened to arrest me.. She tore my shirt and I managed to pull away from her.. and left without picking my stuffs. All my life, I have never raised up my hands to hit a woman talkless of my mom.. I don't even beat kids when they do wrong, I hate to see tears..

I know it's a disgraceful thing to do. I've got no excuse for what I've done whatsoever. I even avoid confrontations with my own gender sef cos I know what I'm capable of. I'm always quick to say the word sorry just to avoid prolonged issues. I had been offline since it happened, just came here to drop this and I know how much insults I'm gonna get here anyway but we learn everyday and will surely pick the ones that will make me a better person.. no one's perfect

You're a big idiot.. no child would ever raise his/her hand against his/her parents. You've offended humanity and God so deal with the outcome nobody will save you here on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by adecz: 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Next na to flog am❗️❗️❗️

3 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Terrence99: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nothing like Karma in this instance. What if the child hit her because she too hit her own parents?
If it were abroad and she hit him, she will be in jail by now.

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by MikePhilly(m): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
No mehn. Pray to God, apologize to Mum and begin to make amends

2 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by blackmantis: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Depends on where you are from.....in some communities by now you would be looking for a he goat to appease the elders for the sacrilege.

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by jenifer007: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sorry for your experience bro...It is quite unfortunate your mother is hot tempered despite your dad's meekness and your calm attitude even as an adult

Your dad is really a hero for being a perfect gentleman to tolerate your mother's excesses..Women with such characters have driven their husbands to their early graves or even given such men HBP...

Despite everything apologize to her and if she's a good mother she also should apologize to you and also turn a new leaf and make sure you leave their residence and be scarce.

4 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by 7Randall: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Never hit your mum bro. Never hit your mum

2 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by omoadeleye(m): 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Moz22:

Been there since last weekend cos of the poor electricity in my area.. we have had power for about 7 days now.. Had gone for a studio session, only to return in d evening and I was greeted with shouting over a very trivial issue, I was so angry that I responded to every of her verbal insults.. and then she hit me and I reciprocated which I felt so bad about almost immediately.. she dragged me by my clothes shouting that I must kill her again, by that time.. my anger had subdued and all I had on my mind was to leave the house immediately. She threatened to arrest me.. She tore my shirt and I managed to pull away from her.. and left without picking my stuffs. All my life, I have never raised up my hands to hit a woman talkless of my mom.. I don't even beat kids when they do wrong, I hate to see tears..

I know it's a disgraceful thing to do. I've got no excuse for what I've done whatsoever. I even avoid confrontations with my own gender sef cos I know what I'm capable of. I'm always quick to say the word sorry just to avoid prolonged issues. I had been offline since it happened, just came here to drop this and I know how much insults I'm gonna get here anyway but we learn everyday and will surely pick the ones that will make me a better person.. no one's perfect

shocked shocked shocked omo, you bad oo... As in are you insane? Like are you mad or something? Ah...

3 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by rolams(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Go back and beg her for forgiveness.

You should have been advising her over behaviour long ago.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Berankis: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Just seek forgiveness from God and from your mum. You can't hut back at your mother no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by stanliwise(m): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmmmm,you need to seriously beg for her forgiveness else your future kids will hit you too and it becomes a thing in the family, you should have simply left the scene rather than exchanging words with her but she pushed you to it which is bad on her side but she’s your mom and has some edge over you.Learn to keep some distance from people who can easily trigger you be it parents and whatever.Go and redeem this messy situation and never allow such to happen again,also ask God to forgive you after your mom has finally forgiven you.Good luck
hmmm stop mind arranging him with some bullshit. The only problem here is that he has control issues. Stop weaving things up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by 07kjb: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Having any bad parents is dangerous to mental health,just beg her so that nature won't hold anything bad against u
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by tamdun: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Omo ale

2 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Octobertwentysix(f): 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Housing:
I feel very sorry and sad for you. You are guilty in many ways it wasn't impulse. You claimed to be well behaved but I doubt it. You won't end up hitting your Mum if you haven't replied her back while she verbally charged at you.

If it was impulse you would quickly prostrate and start begging immediately not that you will free yourself. You might wound her more in the process.

Talking back to your Mum is very bad and that is the genesis of the problem.

Your father being the meek among your parents pushed her into that form. If not for her strong stand you would have end up worst. You Dad created the leadership void that is why she steps in albeit she may over do it but then she is your Mum.

Pray to God for forgiveness and quickly reach out to her for forgiveness.

Go and meet her for forgiveness, she may not accept your plea immediately but hold on to her feet and beg seriously.

May God guide you in getting forgiveness from your Mum.

Apt, Op please listen to this.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How Many Of You Did This? / How To Live With a contentious woman / When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.