Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) (73779 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Gamesmart:

Low IQ is a bad thing. grin

But how come with your record breaking IQ, u still can't answer the simple questions:

Do you know the difference between the words "stupidly" and "poor"? If you do, pls tell us the difference or you are struggling with grammar?
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
achimendy:

Why are you talking like an ignorant person. Is ahmed musa the first Muslim to marry two wife, or are you trying to tell me you dont know he's a Muslim. The first wife left because ahmed musa decided to get married to another woman, which is acceptable in Islam but the lady refused and left. So dont blame the guy for no reason,he did what's right according to his religion.

Sorry bro, but am not sure I am part of your discussion
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Gamesmart: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
lexy2014:

He just knew you were ignorant and had to tell you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Mjpem23(m): 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Mention one of the ex footballers that has asked you for help

Rashidi Yekini of Kwara State
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by meneski(m): 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
isaiah4life:
When I hear, "Daddy, I want to be a footballer when I grow up".

The next morning, I will get he/she a boot, jersey and register him/her in Pepsi academy.

No time, abeg. Football seems to be the next big thing after God. wink

All the same, congratulations Ahmed Musa for this milestone. More wins!
comrade!!!! You are on point

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

This mid night newspaper crying all over NL because no man wants to settle down with a toxic woman like you.
Are you saying her case is worst than evening newspaper?
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Praktikals:

Are you saying her case is worst than evening newspaper?

Lol she knows that herself. That is a sex staved feminist and she might be over 50 grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Frededdyz(m): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
isaiah4life:

The next morning, I will get he/she a boot, jersey and register him/her in Pepsi academy.

Na lie na politics big pass
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Gamesmart:

He just knew you were ignorant and had to tell you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ignorant about what?
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Carparts888(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
One love sir.
VladimirPutiin:

I equally got your point sir. Thanks and one love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Miracle2022: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:

He was brought up in the east. There's no way you're a south east product and behave stupidly.
brought up where in the east? Only the know how to bring up easterners, the only thing you will learn in the east is crime, how to commit crime left right center. No wonder 95% of their youths are criminals.
Ahmed musa grow up in jos.
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:

He was brought up in the east. There's no way you're a south east product and behave stupidly.
there's no way you are not an Igbo man shocked

Your defense for them adila too much grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:

You need to stop being foolish. Musa was born and bred in Jos, plateau state, In congo russia and dogon karfe areas precisely, this is from someone that knows him very well, so stop spewing trash because you want to make your tribe look good.
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Miracle2022:
brought up where in the east? Only the know how to bring up easterners, the only thing you will learn in the east is crime, how to commit crime left right center. No wonder 95% of their youths are criminals.
Ahmed musa grow up in jos.

Don't mins the idiot

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by achimendy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
lexy2014:

Not you bro, i was referring to iyaebe.
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
achimendy:

Not you bro, i was referring to iyaebe.

ok. its all good
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by achimendy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
lexy2014:

ok. its all good
Pls bro, how can someone post topic on nairaland, just thesame way I've been viewing other peoples own
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
achimendy:

Pls bro, how can someone post topic on nairaland, just thesame way I've been viewing other peoples own

it depends on the topic you want to write about. on your home page, you will see several topics like education, computer, sports etc. if say you want to write on a topic that has to do with fashion, click on the fashion link on your home page. scroll down, you will see a link "create new topic". click on it and you are on your way
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by achimendy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
lexy2014:

it depends on the topic you want to write about. on your home page, you will see several topics like education, computer, sports etc. if say you want to write on a topic that has to do with fashion, click on the fashion link on your home page. scroll down, you will see a link "create new topic". click on it and you are on your way

Thanks man.
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by nwetadinobi042(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15
Do you know if Pepsi Football Academy is in Enugu please?
isaiah4life:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United / Osaze Odewimgwe's Epic Response To A South African Fan / Morocco Vs Portugal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 0) On 10th December 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.