Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Which One Should I Opt For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Should I Opt For? (456 Views)

In What Circumstances Would You Opt In Favour Of An Abortion? / Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? / Why My Wife Did Not Opt For Female Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Should I Opt For? by SPOLO(m): 8:15am On Mar 24, 2022
Good day. Due to this ASUU strike and since no hope of it being called off soon. I want to learn a skill.
So between Aluminium fabricator, Barbing and Photograph. which one is the best to opt for
Re: Which One Should I Opt For? by Bluezy13(m): 8:26am On Mar 24, 2022
It depends on what you mean by "the best".
Re: Which One Should I Opt For? by dayoscape: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2022
Aluminum....
Re: Which One Should I Opt For? by blue01(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2022
Go for the one you know you have passion for and Also don't forget to learn any digital skill too.
Re: Which One Should I Opt For? by MJBOLT: 9:25am On Mar 24, 2022
instead of photography,why not try cinematography undecided
Re: Which One Should I Opt For? by Ocholu: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2022
Photography is well saturated. But it's a huge niche that has huge demands too.

Aluminum. Not saturated but demands are average.

Haircut Saloon. Huge market, huge demands.

All things equal, everyday people go to get their hair done or get the services of a photographer. But that's not the case for an aluminum bender.

On the other hand, as an aluminum bender, you may one day get a job that will change your life.

That being said, you know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Which One Should I Opt For? by SPOLO(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ocholu:
Photography is well saturated. But it's a huge niche that has huge demands too.

Aluminum. Not saturated but demands are average.

Haircut Saloon. Huge market, huge demands.

All things equal, everyday people go to get their hair done or get the services of a photographer. But that's not the case for an aluminum bender.

On the other hand, as an aluminum bender, you may one day get a job that will change your life.

That being said, you know what to do.
Thank you very much sire, I actually have high percentage interest in Photograph then followed by Barbing..
Re: Which One Should I Opt For? by SPOLO(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
MJBOLT:
instead of photography,why not try cinematography undecided
I will ask around if this is actually availabile around my location
Re: Which One Should I Opt For? by SPOLO(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
blue01:
Go for the one you know you have passion for and Also don't forget to learn any digital skill too.
yes I have downloaded HTML and CSS tutorial videos few days ago.
still learning small small but I hope to be more good on python Language soon

(1) (Reply)

Join This Whatsapp TV That Can Both Entertain You And Help Your Sex Life / 3 Possible Ways To Win A Woman’s Heart / Why Your Spouse Can’t Love You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.