Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! (4004 Views)

Busty Female Undergraduate Is Showing Best Routine To Enjoy Sweet Pussy Squirts / Instantly She Felt It Easing Out, Uncontrollably She Squirts And The Hot Fluid / Bob Risky Said He Squirts Whenever He Makes Love. Hian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by Ebelelivinston: 10:22am On Mar 24, 2022
Me and my wife have been married for a year now but my problem with her is that she squirts alot.I have changed bed three times since our marriage.I met my wife a virgin and I disflowered her and luckily for us,we are happily married.She's a great cook and respectful.My problem now is her squirting each time we have sex.Guys in the house,how can I stop her from squirting each time because I am very tired of changing bed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 24, 2022
Disguised pee. Bang her on the floor next time if you're tired of changing the bed.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by Kollins11: 10:28am On Mar 24, 2022
Is your wife single? Please give me her number let me help you talk to her.

4 Likes

Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 24, 2022
Kollins11:
Shey na ordinary counsel u wan counsel her? grin

4 Likes

Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by Vinnie2000(m): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2022
All diz nonsense, fabricated posts! If u lyk, drink the squirt, na u sabi!

21 Likes

Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by SandraIkuboR(f): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by MajesticKris: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2022
U should be happy the well you are drilling, is Bringing out something grin

Unlike Nkechi that is soo Dry undecided

9 Likes

Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by pyyxxaro: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2022
Pour small concrete inside her Kpekus, it would stop the excess squirting

Thank me later

15 Likes

Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by WatchYourSix: 10:53am On Mar 24, 2022
Kollins11:

4 Likes

Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by Kollins11: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2022
SmellySperm:

Yes bro. Just counsel.

2 Likes

Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2022
Kollins11:
Yes bro. Just counsel.
I gerrit

3 Likes

Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by Kollins11: 11:10am On Mar 24, 2022
SmellySperm:

I gerrit

1 Like

Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2022
Buy nylon and wrap your bed with it grin

3 Likes

Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by MDK777: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2022
SquirTing? What Does That Mean?

1 Like

Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by HYDEEE: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
there is no law that states that it is only on the bed a man can have sex with his wife. undecided
Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by Carcholce: 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
SmellySperm:
Disguised pee. Bang her on the floor next time if you're tired of changing the bed.

Or better still, he can always hang on the toilet seat or kitchen sink and bang her there, if the piss hold her, make She direct am inside toilet.
Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by DaInferno(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ebelelivinston:
Me and my wife have been married for a year now but my problem with her is that she squirts alot.I have changed bed three times since our marriage.I met my wife a virgin and I disflowered her and luckily for us,we are happily married.She's a great cook and respectful.My problem now is her squirting each time we have sex.Guys in the house,how can I stop her from squirting each time because I am very tired of changing bed
modern problems require modern solutions...you buy an impenetrable material and put on a bed when ever you want to kpansh. Or u do it else where from the bed
Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by joeking2222: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lolssssss...........omo, see gbas gbos comments for here........laff wan kill me for here o!!!!! Walahi, NAIRALAND no be place where person go fit seek for this kind advice. Even the op will be highly disappointed right now!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by Gadafii: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Stop fucking her on the bed then, give her standing doggy, fucck her in the shower, on the kitchen cabinets, under the staircase, in the balcony, anywhere away from your bed if changing of bed is your brother of her excessive squirting.

1 Like

Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by mytime24(f): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
MDK777:
SquirTing? What Does That Mean?
ask Google na embarassed
Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
SmellySperm:

one man's food is another mån's poison:Ɗ
Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by Lotel: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Thank me later

Eweeeeeee!! grin angry
Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ebelelivinston:
This life no balance. That's all i can say.
Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by Jmichael1(m): 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
joeking2222:
Lolssssss...........omo, see gbas gbos comments for here........laff wan kill me for here o!!!!! Walahi, NAIRALAND no be place where person go fit seek for this kind advice. Even the op will be highly disappointed right now!!!!

i swear u remv dis words frm my mouth.

OP Fit get sum nice advice only wen dis post enter front page.
Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by Jmichael1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Thank me later

oya clap 4 urslf...
Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by TeeGentle(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
MajesticKris:
U should be happy the well you are drilling, is Bringing out something grin

Unlike Nkechi that is soo Dry undecided
cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ebelelivinston:

Simple solution, get a water proof bed bag put the bed inside it, also ensure you have a water proof before the bed sheet, worst case you keep Washing bed spread, simple.
Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by Jagermeister(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kollins11:

Whether wife wey dem don already marry dey single inside marriage..

Bros you rugged oo grin
Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by MDK777: 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
mytime24:
ask Google na embarassed
Bros Help Me Check GoOgle Na wink smiley (;
Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ebelelivinston:
let her empty her bladder before sex
Re: Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! by DonMakaveli21: 1:07am On Mar 25, 2022
And I dey find girl wey dey squirt excess to marry... Bros abeg we fit do exchange..? Make I give you my babe.. her pussy is too creamy for me and I'm sure you would love it.. make I dey with that squirting one

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Msg Is For Ladies And Guys Approaching 40 Without Kids. / I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship / Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.