Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? (4005 Views)

Guys, How Many Girlfriends Do U Keep? Be Sincere / He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by lipshell(f): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2008
FOR MY SISTERS: IF THE MAN(BOYFRIEND)WHO PROPOSED TO MARRY U STILL KEEPS IN TOUCH WITH HIS EX-GIRLFRIEND(1 PARTICULAR GIRL) AND IS STILL FRIENDS WITH HER ENTIRE FAMILY,INFACT THEY STILL ASK FOR MONEY FROM HIM, HOW WOULD U AS THE CURRENT WIFE TO BE FEEL AND WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO STOP THEIR STUPID FRIENDSHIP. cry

GUYS:WHY HOLD ON TO A RELATIONSHIP U WALKED OUT ON,WATS D RATIONAL?
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by Pennywise(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2008
@Lipshell
Which one you dey self. Those two heavy kokonuts you have on your chest will give most girls all the confidence they need. Leave the lucky bastard alone. He will always come back to you. But be sure not to drive him away with undue and misplaced envy. Sho gbo?
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by arramyjay: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2008
@ poster
Now tht is a problem,hv you asked him why he still in touch with her? Maybe ask him first then you can knw what to you.
@ tumfulu
you need serious help.
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by jaybee3(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2008
I am still friends with most of my ex's and will gladly help if asked but that doesn't mean i will jeopardise my current relationship by acting stupid (sleeping with any of the ex as it will probably re-ignite the flame)

So what the relationship didn't work out but peeps should be matured enough to remain friends (assuming the breakup was on the friendly/mutual side)
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by izeek(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2008
@post,
what in thi world is wrong with still keeping in touch with an ex.
aslong as he has assured u that ur place is not threatened, and he has notin personal with this other lady. then feel free.
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by Tessynea(f): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2008
My girl, learn not border urself over things like this, what you have to do is to always cover ur ass well, if u're mean't to be , you will definitely be. i guess you understand what i mean .
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2008
Maybe they are really good friends. Just because they broke up and he's marrying you dosent mean he'll become enemies with her and her family. Relax girl, you are the one he's marrying innit??

But you have to ask him if he's still sleeping with her. If he is, then thats crossing the line. He has to stop.
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by lipshell(f): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2008
@tessynea and uju:thanks girl u are really matured and enlightened,u know these things can really get one confused.he is not sleeping with his ex,u know men cant be predicatable.from call to see to lunch to movie to one kiss to s**.so one needs to be extra alart,if u understand weat i mean ladies.

@tumbulu:screw u
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by abilityman(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2008
@lipshell

If u are bothered he sees his ex, then u will be bothered he sees any girl under the sun. If your relationship is meant to work, ex or no ex it will and vice versa.

Babe sleep with both eyes closed, notin dey happen
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by whitelexi(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2008
If u trust your dude, he will respect u for that, u have no probs. If u decide to get insecure, then u might lose him depending on how sensitive he is to such feminine deficiencies. The guy wants to marry u, free him to use his church mind, dont even as much as interfere or bring in boundaries regarding his friendship with his ex or her family. . . That can bring in tension.
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by sistawoman: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2008
Please dont chase your man away by worring about this. I am still in touch with one of my ex's because he is a good friend and a good person and because we split on good terms.

My hubby has no issues with this relationship and trusts me fully to not step outside of our marriage. If you have trust issues now that will only grow as you get further into your marriage. One of the corner stones of a marriage is trust. you should firm up this corner stone now.

If my ex called me today to ask for help with his family i would be there for him and my hubby would understand. I ask about his family, I still talk to his mom.
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2008
Hisss

@post
No, I would not keep qiet. well, it depends
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by HRhotness(f): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2008
u sound very insecure in ur relationship and quite frankly that is enough reason to drive ur boyfriend into d arms of his ex. yes u hav to be careful as anything can happen but what if nothin is or does happen?

ask him and if he says there is nothing going on other than a friendship then u need to believe him until u hav evidence to proove otherwise. u r going to work urself up into a state unless u quit worrying about what might happen. u may ruin ur relationship just by worrying about what might be. . . . try being friends with the girl aswell, this might help u get comfortable with thier friendship.

personally i am best buddies with my ex and he is usually d first person i call on when i am in trouble, i wld take offense if his girlfriend asked that we stopped being friends becos of her insecurity and quite frankly he wld too. .  .

quit worrying and take everyday as it comes!
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by tutcy4u: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2008
tumfulu:

his problem is, your pu ssy is not as sweet and yummy as the older girl's pu ssy, so, when he is inserting his dikc into your pu ssy, he is remembering the other girl, and then he wants to stay in touch with her. In fact, after removing his dikc from your pu ssy, watch, him, he goes to the toilet, and he mastubates himself, just because he is not satisfied with you, and then calls this girl, and she gives him the fok you can only dream of giving him.

wht are you sayn tumfulu? u really need help,
@poster

the problem is, there's alwys this thing btw ex, they could make up at anytym, if they get 2 close, like tlkn all the tym, esp when the girl is still single, omo u'l need 2 worry urslf, in the mean tym, live the day as it comes,

personnally, i have a prob with it, angry
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by lipshell(f): 9:09am On Oct 22, 2008
well,guys u all have been of great assistance.some advise i took some i dumped into the trash.my worry actually got me somewhere,
a)got the girl off my back
b)firmed up my relationship
c)TO THE ALTAR.I AM NOW A MRS
thanks u all.
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by Nautillus(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2008
I don't think its right for him to do such a thing . . . .but thats just MY opinion
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by Angolobabe(f): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2008
if they have kids together i will understand ,otherwise not healthy to me but there should be a limit of the friendship to his ex girlfriend and her family.this is something u need to discuss with ur man since u dont feel comfortable with it.

but do know that he choose to be with u not her cos with the kind of friendship they have,if he wanted to be with her he would have.
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2008
In my own opinion, I do not think its healthy. This isnt about lack of trust or insecurity, your partner might try to show he/she is cool
with it, but deep down, and as human beings they wont be so comfy, and I value my partners feelings to risk giving her any feeling of discomfort
simply because of an "ex". Me, I wouldnt roll with a chick with close ties to her ex and co, from day 1.
I am not enemies with my exes, if we see anywhere, its "Hello, Hi, wassup, etc" but be friends, as in friends, there are over a million peeps out
there I can be friends with, the past is past, I wouldnt hold on to such and then my partner is uncomfy inside, and I term it "Insecurity". Even if my partner is ok with it, its best to just move on with life, and wish everyone well.
I don't feel its healthy, except if maybe kids are involved.
My own opinion sha.
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by sparta(f): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2008
Ii dont think its a good idea for him to still keep in touch with her. This is exactly why i am having issues with my guy now. He still keeps in touch with his ex and when we have serious disagreement he turns to her for advice, Can you beat that?   My dear do something about it or run coz he is still inlove with his ex, I can relate to that.
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2008
Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex?

I must be crazy to keep quiet I mean really insane
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by plappville(f): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2008
sexyLeamon:

Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex?

I must be crazy to keep quiet I mean really insane

It all depense on their conversation and if ur man do talk with her in ur present, i dont see anything wrong, as for me
i still keep contact with my ex, my hubby is aware i even know his girl friend we do great sometimes, like i said, to seperate with ur ex does not mean he or she should be ur eneme.

even if u keep far but dont cut off convarsation with once a nice friend.
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by Outstrip(f): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2008
No you should not keep quite. He is still attached to them infact it seems that he still considers them family. He needs to stop all contact.
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by Akinagirl(f): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2008
I don't see anything wrong with it. As long as it remains on friend level. No seceret meetings, no texting and talking in secret. And more importantly, no comparing.
Re: Would U Keep Quiet If Ur Man Still Keeps In Touch With His Ex? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2008
plappville:

It all depense on their conversation and if ur man do talk with her in ur present,
that I can reason with

(1) (Reply)

If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call / In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? / Befriending Partner's Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.