Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship (4023 Views)

What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by VictorUSA(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2022
I can't forget date, 'twas 2-2-2022 just a week after my dad's burial, I was with my cousin sister who was watching movie on my phone at around 7pm when I saw a strange number calling.I answered and a soft beautiful voice introduced itself as Chiamaka Jer... I was like "who are u?" She explained that she got my phone number on nairaland when I posted it.

We exchanged WhatsApp digits and started chatting, you can't believe we are now in love and wants to take it to the next level.

She has a moniker on nairaland

She is concerned about my hate towards women.

She wanted me to mention her moniker but owing to my reputation and controversial personality I rejected the idea.She call me "my Elvis Presley".

She hails from Aguata LGA of Anambra state.

She, my mum and cousin sister have communicated several times. She wants to come to Jalingo to visit.

2 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2022
Chiamaka, kilo n baka( in zlatan's voice)

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by VictorUSA(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2022
Baby, I will wash your legs and kiss your feet.I will ride you on my back like a horse.Baby I no longer dream because you are my dream and you have come true.My heart is an empty world where only you lives...The sound of your voice digs the root of my heart and all its branches fall to worship at your feet...The joy in my heart and the love of my life...The oxygen of my breath and the breath of my life...You are the Angel and the life of my life.

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Bluezy13(m): 8:35am On Jul 27, 2022
High dopamine secretions.
It will wear off with time.

11 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by FrankArc2022(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2022
Wow you guys are lucky o when it comes to having a girl oo I wish I could have one please naw.. 08025755354..
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by EmiDon11: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2022
VictorUSA:
I can't forget date, 'twas 2-2-2022 just a week after my dad's burial, I was with my cousin sister who was watching movie on my phone at around 7pm when I saw a strange number calling.I answered and a soft beautiful voice introduced itself as Chiamaka Jer... I was like "who are u?" She explained that she got my phone number on nairaland when I posted it.

We exchanged WhatsApp digits and started chatting, you can't believe we are now in love and wants to take it to the next level.

She has a moniker on nairaland

She is concerned about my hate towards women.

She wanted me to mention her moniker but owing to my reputation and controversial personality I rejected the idea.She call me "my Elvis Presley".

She hails from Aguata LGA of Anambra state.

She, my mum and cousin sister have communicated several times. She wants to come to Jalingo to visit.
this girl looks familiar

She resemble one girl that i bleeped by 5:30 yesterday
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Messi1: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2022
EmiDon11:
this girl looks familiar

She resemble one girl that i bleeped by 5:30 yesterday
Thunder fire you! grin

6 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Greattestman: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2022
In faceless forum? Na wa o.
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Prettygirl200(f): 9:27am On Jul 27, 2022
FrankArc2022:
Wow you guys are lucky o when it comes to having a girl oo I wish I could have one please naw.. 08025755354..
Ewo u dey fine love?

3 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Stillwhites(m): 9:28am On Jul 27, 2022
VictorUSA:
Baby, I will wash your legs and kiss your feet.I will ride you on my back like a horse.Baby I no longer dream because you are my dream and you have come true.My heart is an empty world where only you lives...The sound of your voice digs the root of my heart and all its branches fall to worship at your feet...The joy in my heart and the love of my life...The oxygen of my breath and the breath of my life...You are the Angel and the life of my life.
You can also type this?
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by EmiDon11: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2022
Messi1:
Thunder fire you! grin
i'm serious o
She too dey wear red pant and black bra abi?
Or u never Bleep her?
U go see am the day u go Bleep her
Her p*ssy is somehow tight
I dey bleep her 8 times in a week
Check well she dey wear scapular
Her nipple is brown in colour but i made it pink for her
She no dey too moan like that.....
Let me drop here....

2 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Messi1: 9:34am On Jul 27, 2022
EmiDon11:
i'm serious o
She too dey wear red pant and black bra abi?
Or u never Bleep her?
U go see am the day u go Bleep her
Her p*ssy is somehow tight
I dey bleep her 8 times in a week
Check well she dey wear scapular
Her nipple is brown in colour but i made it pink for her
She no dey too moan like that.....
Let me drop here....
Chaii! Where u first meet her?

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by EmiDon11: 9:34am On Jul 27, 2022
Messi1:
Chaii! Where u first meet her?
nnewi
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Messi1: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2022
EmiDon11:
nnewi
It means you are a bloody liar! She is not in Nnewi...she's in Awka but hails from Aguata.
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by EmiDon11: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2022
Messi1:
It means you are a bloody liar! She is not in Nnewi...she's in Awka but hails from Aguata.
ask her if she don come nnewi before

And i don tell u where i met her

And again, leave her alone

I never fvck her finish. by the time i am through, i'll let u know
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Prettygirl200(f): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2022
RichProminent:
Beautyful baby gal how far?
am good dearri, wetyn dey for your girl??
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Messi1: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2022
EmiDon11:
ask her if she don come nnewi before

And i don tell u where i met her

And again, leave her alone

I never fvck her finish. by the time i am through, i'll let u know
Her first name is Chiamaka, wetin be her papa name?
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by EmiDon11: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2022
Messi1:
Her first name is Chiamaka, wetin be her papa name?
wetin i go carry her papa name do?

I tell u say i go marry her?

Na only composition about her pvssy na em i know

Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Prettygirl200(f): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2022
RichProminent:
Everything dey o my future grin Wetin u want, just tell me.
Whatever u know is good for your girl
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Messi1: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2022
EmiDon11:
wetin i go carry her papa name do?

I tell u say i go marry her?

Na only composition about her pvssy na em i know
Baba i know say u dey lie if not u for answer my question.Las las na lady dey behind this moniker.
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by EmiDon11: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2022
Messi1:
Baba i know say u dey lie if not u for answer my question.Las las na lady dey behind this moniker.
yes i'm a lady but i am dating ur girlfriend

Ur girlfriend na lesbian

She no like you, na the the 320 naira wey dey ur account she dey find make she carry am play bet

Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Prettygirl200(f): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2022
RichProminent:
The way you are sounding sweet I don't what can be given in exchange of your love.Hope u will not break my heart.
Why would I?? I definitely wouldn't am your girl.
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Messi1: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2022
EmiDon11:
yes i'm a lady but i am dating ur girlfriend

Ur girlfriend na lesbian

She no like you, na the the 320 naira wey dey ur account she dey find make she carry am play bet
Wait make i consult my papa lawo first
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Prettygirl200(f): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2022
RichProminent:
You are definitely the woman of my dream...Can you accept my proposal.No reject me abeg, you are the sweetest girl.
Have accepted u!!!
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Prettygirl200(f): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2022
RichProminent:
The most joyful day of my life.Have won back my NL 1st wife.Just tell me what u want
Whatever u know is good for your girl!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Wasting Their Time Is Lagos, I Pity You / Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M / 19 Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.