Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

See What My Girl Is About To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girl Is About To Do (4084 Views)

After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Girl Is About To Do by Tunesco1: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by czarr(m): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2022
Lol.
Relationship wahala na your mate. Your "gf" want to go on a date with another man, and you are here asking if your worry is insecurity.

You have to give it up for women,they are better in this game of relationship, guy man is doubtful himself because he doesn't want to be insecure...lol

24 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Uzomacharles: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2022
Go get other girlfriend

8 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Blunttruth: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2022
Tunesco1:
Just trying to transfer a file from her phone when a message came in on whatsapp, I didn't bother at first but the content flashed again in my head, it's about going to see a movie..

She is actually planning to go and see a movie with this guy..

I have been overthinking, cos my instinct kept telling me, if a girl doesn't fancy a guy, she wouldn't accept to go on a movie date with him .. or can this be called insecurity too?

We are cool, no fight or issues of any kind oo, in short she just finished calling me now and our communication has not changed in any way..

I just want opinions concerning this , cos I'm having a feeling of betrayal here

Wait don't ask her. Monitor her and see if she goes. Then you can casually ask her how she spent her day. If she lies about it let her know you are aware. Then tell her how you feel about it.

P.S if you know you do the same don't demand her being exclusive when you are not. Just enjoy each other you are a perfect match grin

7 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Tunesco1: 11:44am On Mar 24, 2022
Blunttruth:

Wait don't ask her. Monitor her and see if she goes. Then you can casually ask her how she spent her day. If she lies about it let her know you are aware. Then tell her how you feel about it.

P.S if you know you do the same don't demand her being exclusive when you are not. Just enjoy each other you are a perfect match grin
but what if she meet up for the movie date and I tell her about it and she denies, do u feel later on, that guy would definitely get down with her ?
Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Blunttruth: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2022
Tunesco1:
but what if she meet up for the movie date and I tell her about it and she denies, do u feel later on, that guy would definitely get down with her ?
If you know the exact time of the movie date you can call her then to see if she went. Then you ou can casually ask her if she denies it and you tell her you are aware and you just wanted to see if she will go. Hear what she has to say. If she opens up . Then you two can have the conversation. You can define the relationship ,what you want, and what she wants. if what you both want are different then it's better it dies a natural death.

7 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2022
Movie date abi she wan go collect preeq

16 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2022
Blunttruth:

If you know the exact time of the movie date you can call her then to see if she went. Then you ou can casually ask her if she denies it and you tell her you are aware and you just wanted to see if she will go. Hear what she has to say. If she opens up . Then you two can have the conversation. You can define the relationship ,what you want, and what she wants. if what you both want are different then it's better it dies a natural death.
No be small inspector general u wan turn person pikin to. U think u can study women and graduate?

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Blunttruth: 11:56am On Mar 24, 2022
Tunesco1:
I can't say, if he will . You know your girl better. It depends on how solid your relationship is. A lot of things could have influenced her going on a date with the guy. It could be her friends pressuriiher to give tiguy s chance. It could be that she isn't sure there's a future with you, it could be she just wants to go on a date because you hardly ever take her out. It could be anything, you won't know until you both talk.

6 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Blunttruth: 11:58am On Mar 24, 2022
SmellySperm:

No be small inspector general u wan turn person pikin to. U think u can study women and graduate?

Don't you think getting to know the kind of woman you want to get married to is completely worth it?
I have never dated for dating sake. I am old fashioned. I dated only persons I saw a future with.

7 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Tunesco1: 11:58am On Mar 24, 2022
SmellySperm:
Movie date abi she wan go collect preeq
it's a movie date, I saw their chat and they were actually trying to select a movie

1 Like

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Psady(m): 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
While not ask her, how she will feel if she sees you with another girl going to see a movie? Please let's know her answer.

1 Like

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tunesco1:
it's a movie date, I saw their chat and they were actually trying to select a movie
It's always a movie date. Before u know,pant don shift. Na movie date format that guy wan use bang ur babe.

14 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Tunesco1: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Blunttruth:

I can't say, if he will . You know your girl better. It depends on how solid your relationship is. A lot of things could have influenced her going on a date with the guy. It could be her friends pressuriiher to give tiguy s chance. It could be that she isn't sure there's a future with you, it could be she just wants to go on a date because you hardly ever take her out. It could be anything, you won't know until you both talk.
True talk shaa.. but this is a girl who always talk about our plans towards raising a home together, most of our conversations is always deep about our tomorrow and all.. I always take her out bro ..

I feel even if we talk about it if eventually she goes, u know women will always be women, she can agree not to do it again and still codedly meet up with the guy or even another guy another day.

Thanks for ur time

7 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Tunesco1: 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Psady:
While not ask her, how she will feel if she sees you with another girl going to see a movie? Please let's know her answer.
Should I ask her now or after she might have went for the movie date
Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Shadysen: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Don't try to investigate. If ur hrt is not strong

1 Like

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Blunttruth:

Don't you think getting to know the kind of woman you want to get married to is completely worth it?
I have never dated for dating sake. I am old fashioned. I dated only persons I saw a future with.
Studying a woman can't stop her from cheating bruh! She can still cheat without your knowledge so calm down. Better woman na by luck.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by jonahhh: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Baba trust me the changes will only start after the date... find a way to block that date and you take her in the date before their planned date without showing sign that you know her plans ... if she go my guy e fit be say n una last bus stop be that except the guy she’s going with is a dullard

8 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Tunesco1: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
SmellySperm:

It's always a movie date. Before u know,pant don shift. Na movie date format that guy wan use bang ur babe.
grin grin so are u saying that , after the movies, he would take her home or somewhere to doke her cool
Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Blunttruth: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
SmellySperm:

Studying a woman can't stop her from cheating bruh! She can still cheat without your knowledge so calm down. Better woman na by luck.
studying is not only to kntif she cheats. Courtship is same as studying. You study for compatibility bro. It's not luck per say.
Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Tunesco1: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
jonahhh:
Baba trust me the changes will only start after the date... find a way to block that date and you take her in the date before their planned date without showing sign that you know her plans ... if she go my guy e fit be say n una last bus stop be that except the guy she’s going with is a dullard
U have a valid point here, but the thing is, for her to make up her mind to go on a date with the guy, don't u feel , she personally is already interested in seeing how things would go between them..

If i block the date on that day, there would definitely be another day I won't even know ..

Just wondering if this is how girls in serious relationship still goes out on dates with another man.

4 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Tunesco1: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Shadysen:
Don't try to investigate. If ur hrt is not strong
how pls bro. U don't mind sharing?
Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Shadysen: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tunesco1:
how pls bro. U don't mind sharing?
trust me u will surely get a hrt break at the end base on what you are going to see.

1 Like

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Carcholce: 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Your breakfast is in the microwave.

4 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by jonahhh: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tunesco1:
U have a valid point here, but the thing is, for her to make up her mind to go on a date with the guy, don't u feel , she personally is already interested in seeing how things would go between them..

If i block the date on that day, there would definitely be another day I won't even know ..

Just wondering if this is how girls in serious relationship still goes out on dates with another

man.

Women are like that... if she’s into the guy she’ll go with him, but try to keep her busy with fun activities tho that might cost you some cash but depends on your bond with her... women like a provider and a listener start doing the things you did before you got her to be yours... if that doesn’t work then she belongs to the streets, I’m sure you know what to do

4 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Exkandayee(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Carcholce:
Your breakfast is in the microwave.
Lolz,is warming up ma guye,op never see shuntin..... hahaha

1 Like

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Tunesco1: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
jonahhh:

Women are like that... if she’s into the guy she’ll go with him, but try to keep her busy with fun activities tho that might cost you some cash but depends on your bond with her... women like a provider and a listener start doing the things you did before you got her to be yours... if that doesn’t work then she belongs to the streets, I’m sure you know what to do
sure I just got her a very big gift worth a lot of money , the attention has always been the same from day one till now ..
Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tunesco1:
grin grin so are u saying that , after the movies, he would take her home or somewhere to doke her cool
You didn't hear that from my mouth bruh cheesy
Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by seanwilliam(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lol , you see these days ehn, just fhuck your own and comot eyes , it’s just your turn bro. It’s the bitter truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by Tunesco1: 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
seanwilliam:
Lol , you see ruse days ehn, just fhuck your own and comot eyes , it’s just your turn bro. It’s the bitter truth
Well said bro but do u know, no matter how hard a guy can be, u will have that one girl u really cherish and still give ur full attention to..

When it comes to this dating game bro, I get enough girls , some are even more prettier than her but this very one ehnn, she don dey with me even when things no fine, and I have done a lot for her to repay her kindness.. so I genuinely want this one

1 Like

Re: See What My Girl Is About To Do by seanwilliam(m): 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tunesco1:
Well said bro but do u know, no matter how hard a guy can be, u will have that one girl u really cherish and still give ur full attention to..

When it comes to this dating game bro, I get enough girls , some are even more prettier than her but this very one ehnn, she don dey with me even when things no fine, and I have done a lot for her to repay her kindness.. so I genuinely want this one
you’ve failed the moment you start showing her ’true’ love. You need to have it at the back of your mind that sooner or later, she can fhuck you up . To have an edge, always show her how lucky she is to have you and you won’t hesitate to cut her off if she messes up , that way, she will be obsessed with you ... it’s hard but trust me that’s how you handle women generally..

If you Comfirm she’s cheating , drop her like a hot yam , but if she has sweet cochie and other benefits attached, continue fhucking her with protection and with zero emotions till you find Better offer.

Dem no Dey pity women bro

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. / Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... / Please What Business Can I Do With My 1million In Benin Please, Very Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.