Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... (4081 Views)

Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by ccjoe: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Born with three legs, four feet, 16 fingers, and two joysticks, Frank Lentini was a sight to behold, even among circus performers.

One of the most famous sideshow attractions of the late Victorian era, Lentini eventually amassed a small fortune while building a relatively "normal" life with his wife and four children.

He eventually left the sideshow business and grew old with his wife before dying at the age of 77.

Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by DispatcherLagos: 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin
If this dude was a Nigerian, he will be a northerner. Those guys can be abnormal for Africa grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by Blake755: 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
We can still do anything we want in life regardless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by JasonScoolari: 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
My mentor.... The FUCKERNIZER grin

1 Like

Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by T0BY(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by Kabalmark(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
If this dude was a Nigerian, he will be a northerner. Those guys can be abnormal for Africa grin
Vawulence approach comrade cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by EmiDon11: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
Really. Am just seeing this.
Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by Oromoni619: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
:oy
Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by Nicepoker(m): 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sweetplum:
you wished you had 2 mouths to grab the 2 gbolas and suck you way into Oblivion. grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by PerfectStranger(m): 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nicepoker:
you wished you had 2 mouths to grab the 2 gbolas and suck you way into Oblivion. grin
Una too like troublegrin grin
Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nicepoker:
Go n let your sisters n mom suc k you

2 Likes

Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by Nicepoker(m): 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sweetplum:
Go n let your sisters n mom suc k you
How about that your blind lesbian partner with a baritone voice.

1 Like

Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by Polynek(m): 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hmmmm nawa oo
Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
I came to see plenty penus but I was disappointed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by MuMuOnBail: 12:03am On Jan 07, 2023
na wa ooo

This dude will fit into a role in a horror movie
Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by 1Sharon(f): 12:16am On Jan 07, 2023
Parasitic twin.
Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by BabbanBura(m): 1:53am On Jan 07, 2023
Dimples2022:

Why wouldn't you be disappointed as u love prick pass even food for ya belle!
Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by mu2sa2: 4:15am On Jan 07, 2023
Dimples2022:
No be only penUs...!
Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by grandstar(m): 5:17am On Jan 07, 2023
Really wild
Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by Baronthecelebri: 6:51am On Jan 07, 2023
Sweetplum:
hmm, you're wet already, just wishing he can Bleep you pussy and anus the same time.
Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by Baronthecelebri: 6:53am On Jan 07, 2023
Hausa can be abnormal eh
Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 07, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
hmm, you're wet already, just wishing he can Bleep you pussy and anus the same time.
Not really cos I m not useless. But he can sample your mom n sisters while you watch
Re: Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... by meobizy(f): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2023
That's the closest thing to a centaur. If he was born in the noughties, they'd cut that extra leg off. Homie is in the afterlife dragging the leg with his malformed twin.

(1) (Reply)

God Bless Africa!!! Check Out These Extremely Curvy Ladies (video) / Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman / Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.