Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult (68221 Views)

Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult by AutoChick4U(f): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mannymanny:

First of all, does he make moves to initiate sex? Is he interested?
Yes but unfortunately his kini no b am.
Re: Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult by Mannymanny: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Yes but unfortunately his kini no b am.
U both didn’t get intimate before you got married?
Must be frustrating
Re: Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult by AutoChick4U(f): 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mannymanny:

U both didn’t get intimate before you got married?
Must be frustrating
we not married and I definitely cannot marry him. Best to be with who matches ur pace
Re: Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult by Mannymanny: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
AutoChick4U:
we not married and I definitely cannot marry him. Best to be with who matches ur pace
Ohhh you had me lost for a minute...
You can move on then
Re: Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult by AutoChick4U(f): 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mannymanny:

Ohhh you had me lost for a minute...
You can move on then
gracias

1 Like

Re: Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult by enonche85(m): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
um....The images came from your heart in the first place, so obviously your heart did initially OK It even if it eventually regretted it. lipsrsealed

The devil is the one who put those thoughts in your mind, how your mind reacts to it by either going with the flow or rebuffing it is what I'm talking about.
Re: Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult by Kobojunkie: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
enonche85:
The devil is the one who put those thoughts in your mind, how your mind reacts to it by either going with the flow or rebuffing it is what I'm talking about.
The devil does no such thing. As Jesus Christ took time to explain to you in Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20 and Mark 7 vs 13 - 23, all the sinful ideas and sins you commit stem from the fact that you have stored bad things, lies, in your heart. Jesus Christ never mentioned the devil anywhere in His explanation there in those passages. undecided

And according to the same Jesus Christ, the only way to overcome those thoughts is through knowing - accepting and obeying- the Truth(God's Law which clearly defines for us what sin infact is) that one is then set free from bondage to sin by the Truth - John 8 vs 31 - 32 undecided

So, the one who put those thoughts in your mind is you everytime you submit yourself to lies and the only way to get those lies out of your mind,to rid yourself of the falsehoods that cause you to sin against God, is by submitting yourself instead to God's Truth. undecided
Re: Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult by Achorise: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. You are the one who is obviously not paying attention at all in this. undecided

Again, according to Jesus Christ, the sin of adultery is committed when one sexually lusts in his heart after another. This is what Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28 tells you. . undecided

2. Why should I need to encourage her to marry? Are you under some delusion that everyone who has sexual urges are to marry or something? undecided

And again, Jesus Christ, not I, is the one who told you that sexual lust is adultery, and anger is murder..... so if you have a problem with that, consider that you don't have a real relationship with Jesus Christ at all. undecided
I pity you your type.
Stand there and conclude on people’s relationship I am what I am by the grace of God.
I knew that was going to be your last statement,judgemental .
If I had known you were that kind of person I would not have dignified you buy quoting you.
So Jesus told you anger is murder and he was angry at the temple.
And your bible said be angry and sin not.
And your Jesus said if your tight hand should cause you to sin you should cut it off.
How many people are amputated??
Go back and allow the Holy Spirit to teach you.
I will not Judge you like the Pharisees.
Re: Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Achorise:
1. I pity you your type. Stand there and conclude on people’s relationship I am what I am by the grace of God.
I knew that was going to be your last statement, judgemental . If I had known you were that kind of person I would not have dignified you buy quoting you.

2. So Jesus told you anger is murder and he was angry at the temple. And your bible said be angry and sin not.
And your Jesus said if your tight hand should cause you to sin you should cut it off. How many people are amputated??

3. Go back and allow the Holy Spirit to teach you.
I will not Judge you like the Pharisees.
1. OK! undecided

2. The same Jesus Christ also taught His followers that what in fact causes one to sin are the lies one stores up in one's heart - not the limbs and eyes, or any part of your body - Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20. It is because of this that Jesus Christ also taught His followers that it is only through continuous acceptance and obedience of His Truth- His teachings and commandments - that one can be set free from bondage to sin by the Truth and be transformed into a Son of God aka a Holy/Perfect vessel worthy of the very Spirit of God Himself - John 8 vs 31 - 32. So you tell me, why would a sane individual amputate his or her limbs given this knowledge of God's Truth? undecided

3. Jesus Christ, my one and only Teacher for that matter, is exactly reason why your ignorance of His Truth does not phase me much. undecided
Re: Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult by Phoneworld: 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Optimistic4life:
I'm trying hard to live a life free from sin and sexual immorality and I am doing pretty well but of recent, my hormones/body have been raging and I am finding it difficult to cope.

It's 18months I have been separated and there is no getting back together.

Were you ever in my situation, how did you overcome without involving in sex/masturbation?

I just need some words of encouragement.

Its really not easy and it has become some sort of distraction.

The reason I do not want to have a male friend is because of my fear for God.

I dont care if u are a single mum oh!!, if u are doing for a woman that means u have reduced the stress for a man a little bit, that mean i will like to have you, not just for friendship but something good
Re: Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult by Phoneworld: 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Optimistic4life:
I'm trying hard to live a life free from sin and sexual immorality and I am doing pretty well but of recent, my hormones/body have been raging and I am finding it difficult to cope.

Were you ever in my situation, how did you overcome without involving in sex/masturbation?

Due to what you have seen as a woman I believe u have learn alot, i just want to shoot my short, am 6 ft and am nice to be with, pls dm i need your type... age is number at this time and generation
Re: Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult by Phoneworld: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Optimistic4life:

Am ready to father ur kids zero 8 one 6 zero 6five 3 two 08
Re: Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult by eepeepook: 7:28pm On Feb 07
Last I remember, masturbation is simple and STD-free. Sex is not a necessity in life. I’ve never heard of anyone in the real world who died from not indulging in the act. Children on Nairaland think otherwise. My decades-long experience told me all I needed to know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot / The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.