Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? (2731 Views)

Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? / Honest Question (no Disrespect): As As Single Guy, Would You Marry A Single Mom / What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by LUAN(m): 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
I saw this on a marriage group seminar this morning decided to copy and paste here,...
Please post for me and hide my ID, hmm infact I'm confused right now, I and my man broke up January because of some reason let me not go there, but the problem here is dat I saw my period last month dats February but it's just spotting, dis month I don't see it at all I was thinking maybe it's infection there my nurse ask me to go for pt test, I was like pt nke I'm not pregnant, later I took d test it came out positive very bold I wanted to faint. I tell my nurse no way it can never be she say I should go for sacn of which I did dis afternoon, I saw d baby 8weeks ago kia l have been crying all day. Chai how I will I explain to the guy dat I broke up with, dat I'm pregnant, the thing is I have already block him every where Facebook WhatsApp even delete him number. Please my fellow woman please don't judge me just advise me should I go ND tell him or I should just abort d baby?

2 Shares

Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Zonefree(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Women and their confusion.

You blocked him everywhere... Mugu

6 Likes

Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by McLizbae: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Real event!

The man needs to know. Who knows, the news of the baby may miraculously fix things between you two.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Cutehector(m): 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
cheesy ntoooor
Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by HopeNeverDies: 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Damnnnnn!!!! LoL

The last time I saw real confusing was in Merlin when that Goblin entered into Gaus spirit.. ever since then, the second most confused people are Women...

Just so so confused ... Lmao
Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Qatar2022: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Confused gender, JEON see your fellow, as useless and stupid like you
Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Choilila: 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Qatar2022:
Confused gender, JEON see your fellow, as useless and stupid like you

and you are the most stupid,useless,confused lunatic being on earth for noticing a useless and stupid person, and can't quote without looking for attention for the said person.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Yazzn: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
No matter what she should tell the man none of them will kill each other aborting a 2months old baby comes with its risk which she must also consider but raising one in nigeria without sustainable income to me outweighs that risk

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by YoungZee1: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Women are their confusion.
You blocked him everywhere... Mugu
correct..
Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Qatar2022: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Choilila:

and you are the most stupid,useless,confused lunatic being on earth for noticing a useless and stupid person, and can't quote without looking for attention for the said person.
Attention seeking idiot I have seen you

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Choilila: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Qatar2022:
Attention seeking idiot I have seen you

no
the world have seen you. you seek for attention more than you do to oxygen.

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Qatar2022: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Choilila:

no

the world have seen you.
you seek for attention more than you do to oxygen.
Keep on changing moniker
Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Choilila: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Qatar2022:

Keep on changing moniker

and none of ur business, atleast I maintain my lines with the monikers, not like u MODAFUVKER hoping on one's moniker before you can make a statement.
check below foto.

from Qatar2020,qatar2021,qatar2022

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Qatar2022: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Choilila:

and none of ur business, atleast I maintain my lines with the monikers, not like u MODAFUVKER hoping on one's moniker before you can make a statement.
check below foto.

from Qatar2020,qatar2021,qatar2022
Anything other than qatar2022 it's not me , Bleep yourself biitch

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Choilila: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Qatar2022:

Anything other than qatar2022 it's not me , Bleep yourself biitch

are you a virgin?

so funny, maybe you m7msiy gave you to another man that is not ur biological father in the name of second marriage.. ..

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Qatar2022: 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Choilila:

are you a virgin?

so funny, maybe you m7msiy gave you to another man that is not ur biological father in the name of second marriage.. ..
Fati02
Jeon
Now chilila ashawo keep on show your open ass
Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Choilila: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Qatar2022:

Fati02
Jeon
Now chilila ashawo keep on show your open ass
yes, I will..
but not as wide as ur mus7sy own wearing diaper bag..

from blinking0. 1

Qatar2019

Qatar2020

Qatar2021

Qatar2022

new comeback in 2023 is Qatar 2023

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Qatar2022: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Choilila:

yes, I will..
but not as wide as ur mus7sy own wearing diaper bag..

from blinking0. 1

Qatar2019

Qatar2020

Qatar2021

Qatar2022

new comeback in 2023 is Qatar 2023
Your stupidity is in highest other
Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Choilila: 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Qatar2022:
Your stupidity is in highest other
but less than urs

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Qatar2022: 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Choilila:

but less than urs
Even if you're a fool can't you read?
Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by GoooodHardDick: 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nigeria girls are so useless. All of them!
Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
I would ask her who is responsible for the pregnancy because I usually use condom, I cannot come and go and father another man baby, no it would not happen , hope I answered your question grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Choilila: 5:28am On Mar 25, 2022
Qatar2022:
Even if you're a fool can't you read?

my stupidity is less than URS

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 25, 2022
First of...
Are you sure that guy is the one responsible for that pregnancy?
Abi you did some "calculations" and your "calculations" showed that the guy is most likely the one cheesy...

Secondly...
What caused the break up?
Did you cheat on him? Did he cheat on you? Or he later became "broke" like me grin?

Either ways Sha...
Na you go nack, na you still carry Belle...
So my dear...
Carry your cross...
Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:20am On Mar 25, 2022
What if the guy is now married and has now moved on. You want to use your pregnancy to move him back
Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Qatar2022: 7:35am On Mar 25, 2022
Choilila:

my stupidity is less than URS
You're a fool forever
Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Choilila: 8:04am On Mar 25, 2022
Qatar2022:
You're a fool forever
biggest lunatic..
M U MU OF CALIFORNIA

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Qatar2022: 8:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Choilila:

biggest lunatic..

M U MU OF CALIFORNIA
Ewu
Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Choilila: 8:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Qatar2022:
Ewu
ur second name given to by ur foster parents.

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Qatar2022: 8:53am On Mar 25, 2022
Choilila:

ur second name given to by ur foster parents.
Nkita
Re: If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? by Rickmann: 8:55am On Mar 25, 2022
LUAN:
I saw this on a marriage group seminar this morning decided to copy and paste here,...
Please post for me and hide my ID, hmm infact I'm confused right now, I and my man broke up January because of some reason let me not go there, but the problem here is dat I saw my period last month dats February but it's just spotting, dis month I don't see it at all I was thinking maybe it's infection there my nurse ask me to go for pt test, I was like pt nke I'm not pregnant, later I took d test it came out positive very bold I wanted to faint. I tell my nurse no way it can never be she say I should go for sacn of which I did dis afternoon, I saw d baby 8weeks ago kia l have been crying all day. Chai how I will I explain to the guy dat I broke up with, dat I'm pregnant, the thing is I have already block him every where Facebook WhatsApp even delete him number. Please my fellow woman please don't judge me just advise me should I go ND tell him or I should just abort d baby?

The way 'blocking' dey sweet girls eh grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Manhandled Girlfriend In Edo Village / Help. My Girlfriend Wants Me To Choose : Or She Will Leave Me / The Crazy Ex Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.