Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Help. My Girlfriend Wants Me To Choose : Or She Will Leave Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help. My Girlfriend Wants Me To Choose : Or She Will Leave Me (2731 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. My Girlfriend Wants Me To Choose : Or She Will Leave Me by vindoheney(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2007
somebody needs your advice from this room. He is a guy that likes making friends with opposite sex more than the same sex. He has come to find out that he prefers that cos when ever he needs help its the female friends that come rushing to help him.

But his girlfriend did not have anything against his preference ffor friends but recently, she is not happy that the number of girls calling him and asking him for help has increased alot. She gave him hell and told him to choose either to continue with her and reduce the number of girls as friends or loose her and go on with his collection. Up to the point that the best friend is a gilr and the girlfriend does not like this.

He loves the girl alot and even wants to marry her.He needs advice on what to do.
Re: Help. My Girlfriend Wants Me To Choose : Or She Will Leave Me by segzicres(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2007
he should leave her and be a polygamous man. what do you think 2 is better than 1.
freee her!!!! is she supposed to control you? NO!!!!! don't make a woman control you cause they over use the power and they are good at that. player! wisen up.
Re: Help. My Girlfriend Wants Me To Choose : Or She Will Leave Me by jkpretty(f): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2007
If u really love ur girl, u may be loosing her to ur so called "love for the female gender" If u still think u can handle the two, U may be pushing her away.

Yes, i love ladies to admire who i'm seeing, but when he simply can't pinch himself, & gets engulfed, there comes the problem.
Re: Help. My Girlfriend Wants Me To Choose : Or She Will Leave Me by tonia2000(f): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2007
Yes he has to choose,if really he loves his girlfriend so well he has to reduce his no of friends.Also how can his best friend be a lady,im sorry i may not accept that too if i wr his g/f.
Re: Help. My Girlfriend Wants Me To Choose : Or She Will Leave Me by arshy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2007
@poster

this is a very simple case, just put yourself in her shoe, if u can take that from her.
She is only trying to protect what is dear to her, she is not wrong in anyway my friend.
Try and cut down the number, all that glitters are not gold.
Have a nice day
Re: Help. My Girlfriend Wants Me To Choose : Or She Will Leave Me by FactorChic(f): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2007
arshy:

@poster

this is a very simple case, just put yourself in her shoe, if u can take that from her.
She is only trying to protect what is dear to her, she is not wrong in anyway my friend.
Try and cut down the number, all that glitters are not gold.
Have a nice day

MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR THAT COMMENT! kiss kiss
Re: Help. My Girlfriend Wants Me To Choose : Or She Will Leave Me by ima1(f): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2007
you can't eat ur cake n have it too, if ur friend loves this girl then he should look into cutting down on the women around him. i doubt he would like it if it was the other way around.
Re: Help. My Girlfriend Wants Me To Choose : Or She Will Leave Me by Busta(f): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2007
if he loves her like he claims . . he better cut off those women or at least limit them

(1) (Reply)

Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. / Why Are You Going To Find A Wife In Nigeria? / Love Tall And Fair Girls,but My Fiancee Is Short And Dark.please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.