Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu (2893 Views)

Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me / Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk / Gov. Obiano Bows To IPOB, Release Nnewi Businessmen After Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by Macbenzo: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ebele Obiano, the former First Lady of Anambra State, has tendered an unreserved apology following the incident between her and Bianca Ojukwu, a chieftain of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, during the swearing-in of Governor Charles Soludo.

Naija News earlier reported that Ebele and Bianca engaged in a physical altercation during Soludo’s swearing in last week.

According to viral videos on social media, Bianca slapped Ebele, who had allegedly attacked her while the swearing ceremony was ongoing.

In a statement on Thursday, Ebele stated that there was no justification for the public embarrassment that happened on the day.

“Those who know me can testify that before and throughout my eight years as the First Lady of State, I pursued peace, promoted philanthropic gestures which empowered many of our less privileged people. No excuse can therefore be tenable as justification for such public embarrassment, no matter the height of provocation.

“Equally, I wish to extend the same apology to all the important dignitaries, the people of Anambra State, as well as the entire Ndigbo for that unintended embarrassment at the occasion,” she was quoted by Punch as saying.

It is to be recalled that the Obi of Awka Kingdom where the incident occurred at the swearing in of Prof Charles Soludo had considered Ebele’s attack on the wife of the revered igbo icon Ojukwu, a sacrilege which had offended the soil of Awka .

He had equally given Ebele 7 days to apologize or face the wrath of the gods of the land.

The former First Lady who did not wish to be confronted with dire consequences emanating from her actions tendered a public apology today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by qekng40(f): 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin

See as she stand like person wer no fit collect slap grin grin

Them slap you finish, na you still apologize, no be JuJu be that? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by Boyewu: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
She's now with her senses.

6 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by Romanoff(f): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Alcohol is indeed a mocker.

9 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by Totilopussylick(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Romanoff:
Alcohol is indeed a mocker.
Alcohol was never anybody's mate grin tongue

It can Bleep you up in an unusual places undecided

9 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by simpleseyi: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
Too bad. She was slapped, then forced to apologize. That is double humiliation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by Kingsley1000(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
According to DamnNigga...Assuming she took weed she for no misbehave cheesy
Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by vastolord4(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
U sure about this news?

Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by maruzia: 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
The shock never comot from her body
The slap really reset her alcoholic brain
This woman cannot take what she normally dish out to others and her domestic staff.
Ebele Obiano that even slapped the deputy governor’s wife. Nonsense woman

3 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by maruzia: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
A big lesson to her
Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by sotall(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
cool

Imagine receiving that hot Thanksgiving/farewell slap and then having to apologize again.

This is not a smart move
Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by Cantonese: 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
If that’s true then that’s the right path to follow.
Next is the reign of peace and let all parties in Anambra allow Prof. Soludo face governance.

2 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by Karemarealty288(m): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Eating humble pie.....she is much sober now.

Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by ablejesus26(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Better for her.
Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by Almaigaa: 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nothing concern me for Ashawo, evening Newspaper matter. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by Flexherbal(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Good
Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by tungamaje: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
That's the way to go. I always love it whenever someone admits his/her error and apologizes. Woman, you are forgiven

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by jlinkd78(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Noted
Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by mana123: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Na now her sense don return.
Alcohol is too bad
Mgbeke Market woman.

Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by mana123: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Which kind wig be this on her head? Abi na horsetail she comot put for her head?
Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by BSdetective: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
This seems unrelated to the topic but I've noticed that naturally light skinned women have more rights, privileges and are treated better in Nigeria....even across africa. Nigerian simp society will give more preference to a light skinned murderer and even celebrate her, now it's so bad that the dream of the average black successful man is to date and marry a white woman to have mullato kids and few generations down the line his genes are wiped off his generations.....I weep for my race.

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by AsomughaChuks05: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Soludo is working.
Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by OGBEREIJEBU: 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Better late than never
Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by mana123: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
BSdetective:
This seems unrelated to the topic but I've noticed that naturally light skinned women have more rights, privileges and are treated better in Nigeria....even across africa. Nigerian simp society will give more preference to a light skinned murderer and even celebrate her, now it's so bad that the dream of the average black successful man is to date and marry a white woman to have mullato kids and few generations down the line his genes are wiped off his generations.....I weep for my race.
This is not peculiar to Nigeria.
In India this is the case
In Brazil this is the case
In South Africa this is the case
In Seychelles this is the case
And many more places.

2 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by fourboys: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nice one
Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by aribisala0(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
She did not accept any wrongdoing or even responsibility. She apologized for "embarrassment" without admitting that she caused it or was in any way responsible .

So one can assume that she is apologizing for being a part of it and can continue to claim victim
Anyway the slapper too should apologize to NdeeYeeboe
Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by BSdetective: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
mana123:

This is not peculiar to Nigeria.
In India this is the case
In Brazil this is the case
In South Africa this is the case
In Seychelles this is the case
And many more places.

Yeah.... it's majorly in africa and that's why I also mentioned Africa.
Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by mana123: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
maruzia:
The shock never comot from her body
The slap really reset her alcoholic brain
This woman cannot take what she normally dish out to others and her domestic staff.
Ebele Obiano that even slapped the deputy governor’s wife. Nonsense woman
What a disgrace
Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by TeeGentle(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
She don bow down for her oga
Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by Realmi: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
mana123:
Na now her sense don return.
Alcohol is too bad
Mgbeke Market woman.
why una wicked like this now grin
Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by EastisBae: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Well, she has tried by apologizing. Please everyone should let her be, the attack she faced was too much for one person to bear on top a dirty slap too undecided
Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by mightyhaze: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa / Preliminary estimated Results For 2023 Polls / Heavy Protest Rocks Lafia, Nasarawa State Capital, Over Stollen Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.