Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu (2905 Views)

Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me / Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk / Gov. Obiano Bows To IPOB, Release Nnewi Businessmen After Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by Christistruth00: 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Source?
Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
tungamaje:
That's the way to go. I always love it whenever someone admits his/her error and apologizes. Woman, you are forgiven
na you slap am wey you dey forgive am?
Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Romanoff:
Alcohol is indeed a mocker.

One day we’ll see this your face that you’ve been hiding
Re: Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu by BigYash: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Na her senatorial goal make am e.. Willie try o.. No wonder he is inside bottle.. Atleast that gives him a little peace of mind...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugo Ugokwe Is Not A Fake Pastor, Nairaland Should Be Wary Of Fake News / Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO / Emir Sanusi To Tinubu: "If You Make Subsidy Payment We Will Fight" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.