Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

How I See Women With Large Body Counts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I See Women With Large Body Counts (2640 Views)

"No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" / MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I See Women With Large Body Counts by Nazgul: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good then slide off.. wink
You too...and don't break your neck.
Re: How I See Women With Large Body Counts by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nazgul:

You too...and don't break your neck.
Tell her at home tho.. undecided
Re: How I See Women With Large Body Counts by Nazgul: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Tell her at home tho.. undecided
Is everything alright with you?
Re: How I See Women With Large Body Counts by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nazgul:

Is everything alright with you?
cry
Re: How I See Women With Large Body Counts by Nazgul: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

cry
What happened?

Did I say something bad?
Re: How I See Women With Large Body Counts by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nazgul:

What happened?

Did I say something bad?
Don't worry about that..
Re: How I See Women With Large Body Counts by Nazgul: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't worry about that..
Experience has taught me that whenever a girl makes this statement she wants you to do the exact opposite...no?

1 Like

Re: How I See Women With Large Body Counts by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2022
godliman:

Only girls with empty skulls will let such men have their way.

Yes those who are being raped by men have empty skulls lol.......you are funny. WHY DO YOU THINK RAPE IS PREVALENT? grin When a Lady resist it's either she is drugged and taken advantage of or men force their way.
Re: How I See Women With Large Body Counts by godliman: 11:39am On Mar 25, 2022
Blablamalala:

Yes those who are being raped by men have empty skulls lol.......you are funny. WHY DO YOU THINK RAPE IS PREVALENT? grin When a Lady resist it's either she is drugged and taken advantage of or men force their way.
You ve changed the narrative. We are talking about normal relationship where through much cajoling many foolish girls get laid cheaply. Rape is a different ball game. It is criminal.
Re: How I See Women With Large Body Counts by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
godliman:

You ve changed the narrative. We are talking about normal relationship where through much cajoling many foolish girls get laid cheaply. Rape is a different ball game. It is criminal.

grin Change of narrative ke. As if na today woman go tell men say "NO SEX" yet una go still use sleeping drugs take advantage of am. Una wey fit fvck dead body for mogue. undecided
Re: How I See Women With Large Body Counts by OKON125(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
Padipadi:
Lol. Women who v experienced several drilling iyaf suffered
embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Bbnaija Housemates To Get Naughty Under The Duvet (pic & Videos) / Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? / Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.