Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden (31213 Views)

US Has Destroyed All Of Its Chemical Weapons - Biden / Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid / Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2022
ademola721gmai:

Please, don’t cry son. It is what it is
we gon slide, wet your shyt up and make it home 'fore you hear a siren just share me your location
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by francisisking: 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Xiaohei:

Have you taken up arms for Russia yet? If you haven’t then you’re bigger coward ever!
if only they will start recruiting right now.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by BabaIbo: 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Excuzeme:

You mean for example, you dont know that OFCOM, the British Media Regulator has banned RT in the UK? shocked shocked
Anyone commenting on this War is expected to have "basic and up-to-date information" at hand.
I will get you the link, when Boris Johnson first muted the idea, early in the War and when OFCOM actually pulled the plug on RT.
But it is common knowlege and how you dont know, bits my wonder.

BTW,l agree with your using the "three sources" to check information.

Did the person I quoted mentioned UK in his/her quote?

He said RT has been banned as if people outside Russia can't access it, which is false.

Even people in UK still access it FYI.

Since you agreed with the idea I gave, no need for further argument.

Peace bro!
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by CountLaka(m): 4:16pm On May 23, 2022
Eqqus pappus

DoctorOlasDesk:

Ofcourse, insults is the only weaponry of the unrefined and unintelligent. Couldn't expect any better from your kinds

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

British Crime Agency Intercepts Cocaine Worth £40m In A Batch Of Bananas / Elon Musk Visits Scene Of Kibbutz Massacre With Benjamin Netanyahu / Ukrainians Have Retaken Irpin From Russian Invaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.