Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden (31212 Views)

US Has Destroyed All Of Its Chemical Weapons - Biden / Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid / Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Toktee(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Anti-NATO miscreants like Iran, China, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Turkmenistan watching their leader in shame. So, this is the giant they were counting upon to lead an Anti-West.

I'm beginning to think this war was fated to expose the weakness and unclothedness of Russia to the entire world and its self, to inspire and usher new humility that will lead for peace that would go on to span for decades.

Thanks to Ukraine for the sacrifices made to ensure this new reality is achieved.

Russia the puss. Putin is a walking corpse. The only way this way ends since it's now a stalement with no progress and no humility to return home. End Putin, use any of the ambitious colonels to achieve this feat and the needless killings ends.

This war will put these Anti-NATO miscreants in check for atleast 50 years
grin
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Idumuje:

Good write up! I was starting to give up on nairaland, the air heads and their warped logic on Putin!

Don't mind those islamists looking for an enemy to conquer America and the west

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Drenimarcus(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Hungry man first fit eat first for that trench wey you dey before you put mouth for wetin no concern you

cheesy cheesy says someone who sleeps with men for money. Send account maa send you small dollars Hoelosho.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Toktee(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
ebufa:

the decommissioned soviet era biological warfare labs in Ukraine was supposed to have been cleaned out and closed down by UN and US experts...........The russian forces in Ukraine have discovered that the US and ukraine had turned these labs into advanced bio war labs.........who is fooling who?
Conspiracy theory....no proof.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by emmy512: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
This matter go end like last episode of GOT s8. .
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by PeaceNexus(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
You are very correct. They are actively fighting... this is a NATO war against Russia in Ukraine. They are quick to say that NATO will not be involved militarily.
Anaerobi:
NATO are secretly fighting this war

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Anti-NATO miscreants like Iran, China, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Turkmenistan watching their leader in shame. So, this is the giant they were counting upon to lead an Anti-West.

I'm beginning to think this war was fated to expose the weakness and unclothedness of Russia to the entire world and its self, to inspire and usher new humility that will lead for peace that would go on to span for decades.

Thanks to Ukraine for the sacrifices made to ensure this new reality is achieved.

Russia the puss’p. Putin is a walking corpse. The only way this way ends since it's now a stalement with no progress and no humility to return home. End Putin, use any of the ambitious colonels to achieve this feat and the needless killings ends.

Your ancestors(who were humiliated, plundered, raped, pillaged, murdered, and whose mouths were padlocked from eating surgacaine)that were enslaved by the US and the UK would be crying, wailing and bewildered in their graves knowing their son in this modern era could be so cruel and daft by supporting their tormentors while they(ancestors) were alive and been deprived of their humanity, not minding the fact that the said son is not even being recognized by either Western imperialist , Russia nor China .
Now I believe Africans have no identity and no sense of belonging vis-à-vis being oblivious of their own continental issues which was partly brought upon them by the imperialists

O ma se o�‍♀️

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by osazsky(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Terrence99:
Why did North Korea stop testing weapons?
he should just try it now..i know dat empty verslles make the loudest noise..if u check automobile in Germany..u will know dat only germany can withstands these noise markers...i respect Hitler..the fact that they dont test doesnt mean they dont have..u will see wat has never been seen before..big boys dont shout
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Blazebond(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Pre world war 2,German thought they where invincible just the way Putin and Russia think they are today, but you all know what finally happened,Putin and Russia will eat the humble pie,let them make the mistake of using a nuclear weapon,Russia will cease to exist.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by ORIAYO70(m): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBY5mlkkLrg

SOURCE

Weak Biden
Na until Dem kill Dem finish na him ur toothless NATO WILL FIGHT
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by francisisking: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
osazsky:
so for your mind Russia china Iraq will finish usa..germany france uk and all europe countries..u guys are very funny..russia should just concentrate on this one war..i don't want innocent russian civillians to die cuz of one dictator who has heen rulling for 40 years..big boys dont rant..before the one war u guys said in 3 days this is the second month..120000 russian kids soldiers gone
pls follow rt on telegram to receive first hand info on whats going on ground... Not this fake bullshit from from gayto media.... They say it as it is... I only come here just to catch cruise thats all.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by VPN11(m): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
harqinhola:
ALL THIS WON'T MATTER IN HEAVEN..... I See a brutal World War 3

Wow so Nasa have found your heaven; some where?
With; all the out of space innovations;You still dey allow some weaklings; use an old greek idealogies; and gods ;to steal from you ,and enslave you here ;on earth,while you wait for your sky daddy;from out of space;with no evidence; or any rational prove of existence; You think like a child ;Santa Claus,Toothferrys things. grin
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by LOVEGINO(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Toothless bulldog don begin again.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Anaerobi(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
PeaceNexus:
You are very correct. They are actively fighting... this is a NATO war against Russia in Ukraine. They are quick to say that NATO will not be involved militarily.

Seriously.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Mccullum: 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Russia the puss. Putin is a walking corpse. The only way this way ends since it's now a stalement with no progress and no humility to return home. End Putin, use any of the ambitious colonels to achieve this feat and the needless killings ends.

All your write up is layman thought, any one that understand military prowess of these super powers won't be saying Ukrainian resistance exposed Russia weakness, why US ran out of Afghanistan? does that interpreted it that US and NATO were weak militarily? no, it's just for the sake of humanitarian aspect. This applicable to Russia minimizing of arms using against Ukraine, go and sit some where and do research which will reconstruct your respond to any issues.

This war has turned to proxy war, if it's not well manage by international political actors, it may expand beyond Ukraine due to ego of these super powers. they're fanning the war and lionizing Ukraine without thinking of how to end the war politically.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by okechuks22: 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Okortor:
Nato and west na mouth una get,

Be like Yoruba agbero with making mouth.

Anyways, Like for Buhari, share for Putin.
Putin is the real man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
ademola721gmai:

Your ancestors(who were humiliated, plundered, raped, pillaged, murdered, and whose mouths were padlocked from eating surgacaine)that were enslaved by the US and the UK would be crying, wailing and bewildered in their graves knowing their son in this modern era could be so cruel and daft by supporting their tormentors while they(ancestors) were alive and been deprived of their humanity, not minding the fact that the said son is not even being recognized by either Western imperialist , Russia nor China .
Now I believe Africans have no identity and no sense of belonging vis-à-vis being oblivious of their own continental issues which was partly brought upon them by the imperialists

O ma se o�‍♀️

Sounding stupid why trying to form. Did your ancestors suffer a quarter of the Japanese? Nigger Bleep outta my mention
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
PeaceNexus:
Russia would be thanking their stars that they have nuclear weapons. I can imagine what NATO would have done to Russia if not for that

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by bizhop01: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
This is how useless NATO were pushing Russia to invade Ukraine since January.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by osazsky(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
ademola721gmai:

Your ancestors(who humiliated, plundered, raped, pillaged, murdered, and whose mouths were padlocked from eating surgacaine)that were enslaved by the US and the UK would be crying, wailing and bewildered in their graves knowing their son in this modern era could be so cruel and daft by supporting their tormentors while they(ancestors) were alive and been deprived of their humanity, not minding the fact that the said son is not even being recognized by either Western imperialist , Russia nor China .

O ma se o�‍♀️
so all this justifies the killing of babies in hos in ukrain..i just pray and wish Putin uses phosphoeus or nuck on ukrain..all his generals will run to neighbouring countries while he commits suicide ..these generals are betrayal just like they did hitler

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by CoronaVirusPro: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I'm beginning to think this war was fated to expose the weakness and unclothedness of Russia to the entire world and its self , to inspire and usher new humility that will lead for peace that would go on to span for decades.

100/100

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by godofuck231: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Correction: We will attack Russia if Ukraine stage a false flag chemical attack on themselves.....

smart one

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Greatiroko111(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Anyone with a good heart should pls help me
The hunger at my doorstep this past days is unbearable

I've never done this here before. You people help me with anything
One square meal is now very difficult for me
Please!

Sterling Bank
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by od501: 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
Russia is hell bent on causing WW3

Then the west should fvck off from Ukraine. Why is Ukraine so important to them, if they are looking for new members, they should go South. Ukraine is not an option. We all know they have hidden agenda. For me, the war is necessary.

8 Likes

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mccullum:

All your write is layman thought, any one that understand military prowess of these super powers won't be saying Ukrainian resistance exposed Russia weakness, why US ran out of Afghanistan? does that interpreted it that US and NATO were weak militarily? no, it's just for the sake of humanitarian aspect. This applicable to Russia minimizing of arms using against Ukraine, go and sit some where and do research which will reconstruct your respond to any issues.

This war has turned to proxy war, if it's not well manage by international political actors, it may expand beyond Ukraine due to ego of these super powers. they're fanning the war and lionizing Ukraine without thinking of how to end the war politically.

Cry me a river. Recent news hasn't hit the forum. Currently, urgent news that hit the wave minutes back has claimed the Ukraine's success and all over Europe that's an euphoria about Amerian weaponry systems, governments, independent contractors having been rushing all over contacting from state to contractors to supply weapon.

Stay on Nairaland, your residence forming woke, while reality continues to elude you. Tuwo like you

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by RosyIsBlessed: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
We just hope this doesn't escalate. The world can't afford world war 3 at this moment.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by osazsky(m): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
okechuks22:
Putin is the real man
una don they decieve this man again o..na so una decieve am go war that he will topple ukrain govt in 5 days this is d second month o

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by starstunna1313(m): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

Try and watch Aljazeera is still on their news.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
RichDad1:
No time.
If Putin think he’s crazy and can bully Ukraine at will, there are more powerful men out there that will make me kowtow and beg for mercy.
Chemical weapons full ground like sand.
You act mad, you see proper madness.

No brainwashed Putin fanboys should quote me to spill thrash. angry angry

I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN YOU AS A LITTLE IGNORANT BOY ON THIS FORUM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

British Crime Agency Intercepts Cocaine Worth £40m In A Batch Of Bananas / Elon Musk Visits Scene Of Kibbutz Massacre With Benjamin Netanyahu / Ukrainians Have Retaken Irpin From Russian Invaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.