Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden (31203 Views)

US Has Destroyed All Of Its Chemical Weapons - Biden / Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid / Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by PeaceNexus(m): 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
At this point I don't think there is any more harm to come Russia's way even if they use nuclear weapon in Ukraine. These NATO countries are trying as much as possible to limit the war in Ukraine so that it doesn't get to any of their countries.

Their plan is to exhaust or try to exhaust Russia's armaments, and then force them to deploy the"unknown" armunitions in Russia's possession if any.

This will enable them to size Russia militarily from safe distance in case of full blown WW3.
Let me add that these are just my conjectures and I am not by any means a trained security or military expert. grin grin
starstunna1313:

I’m just having this feeling they are trying to set up Russia with Ukraine because the more they keep supplying Ukraine with arms, anti tank weapons and they keep holding Russia at bare. Russia maybe tempted to use chemical weapon and play into their hands. Ukraine might be the price to pay to expose Russia’s weakness
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by uunwanaobong3: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
When Russia and Ukraine want to start meaning negotiation by exchanging prisoners of war, NATO and America are putting more fire by talking harsh on Russia using chemical weapons...... If Putin vex now and start using chemical weapons, they will all run away, leaving Ukraine to suffer alone and sending in more weapons for Ukraine to carry destroy themselves.

Beware of evil friends.

All talk but no action
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by JustforMen: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Anti-NATO miscreants like Iran, China, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Turkmenistan watching their leader in shame. So, this is the giant they were counting upon to lead an Anti-West.

I'm beginning to think this war was fated to expose the weakness and unclothedness of Russia to the entire world and its self, to inspire and usher new humility that will lead for peace that would go on to span for decades.

Thanks to Ukraine for the sacrifices made to ensure this new reality is achieved.

Russia the puss. Putin is a walking corpse. The only way this way ends since it's now a stalement with no progress and no humility to return home. End Putin, use any of the ambitious colonels to achieve this feat and the needless killings ends.

This war will put these Anti-NATO miscreants in check for atleast 50 years

Another thing i love about this war, the sanctions and all I find surprising is the audacity of the American stance

1. USA Started and maintained the pressure even before allies like Germany came onboard

2. Germany has been fighting American leadership long before almost asusming itself as a peer-mate. This war has humbled even Germany to follow like a faithful and loyal servant should

3 The ability to tame the bear and the dragon together, Russia and China without breaking a sweat

4. Putting China in it's place. USA has been telling China it would face consequences if it lends a hand. China has been mute like a wet chicken

5. Saudi Arabia is secretly thrilled and watching from the sidelines. No wonder she ordered for American patriot missiles just last week in its fight against the yemeni houthis

6. Turkey is humbled

7. India can't make " fem "

God bless USA. God bless the west. God bless Christianity

CNN ... The most trusted name in news!

The so called NATO cannot tame Russia alone. Let alone Russia and China.

NATO that could not tackle ordinary Taliban convincingly?

Please how does NATO intend to tame Russia?
Nuclear weapons? Boot on ground? How?

Putin does not see Ukraine as a war but a special operation that aims to caution an erring younger brother.

Highest na sanction and the sanction is not even effective once Russia and allies decide to trade in a different currency from the dollar.

For your information the USA is not a world leader at anything anymore.
Not in education, science and technology, nothing at all!

It is just a paper tiger that is claiming to be an audio rich country yet it owes the highest debt with china literarily owning them.

We just pray for peace in the world, shikena!

Most importantly, the West is not fighting anybody on behalf of Christianity... A bunch of sodomites and faggotts can't possibly be fighting for the very religion that condemns sodomy and pervertion.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by tommynico(m): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sltp:
Did you just say Christianity? You must be joking. And did you also say expose Russia's weakness? Then that's an emotional claim, if anything else, it has exposed Russia's strength to hold still. The whole world is arming is not only arming Ukraine. The whole world is sending fighters to Ukraine. NATO elite mercenaries are targeting top Russian military officials, NATO is supplying elite drones and fielding Ukraine precise satellite data. This coupled with the economic war from all angles. You have to give it to Russia man!

Yeah, when you start a fight you are not prepared for, this is what you get.

Putin knows the west wants his head, yet he foolishly exposed his neck on the woodchopper. This humilation is the price to be paid, and he is paying with so many lives on both side.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by JustforMen: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
osazsky:
usa is Gods own country God does wat he like..and wat he can not do doesn't exist..hope u learnt something today..that's y a black man can be president..I have never seen a black Russian or black Chinese playing football for these countries

Which God?
USA is not any god's country...

That is because Russia did not take black slaves.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
JustforMen:

CNN ... The most trusted name in news!

The so called NATO cannot tame Russia alone. Let alone Russia and China.

NATO that could not tackle ordinary Taliban convincingly?

Please how does NATO intend to tame Russia?
Nuclear weapons? Boot on ground? How?

Putin does not see Ukraine as a war but a special operation that aims to caution an erring younger brother.

Highest na sanction and the sanction is not even effective once Russia and allies decide to trade in a different currency from the dollar.

For your information the USA is not a world leader at anything anymore.
Not in education, science and technology, nothing at all!

It is just a paper tiger that is claiming to be an audio rich country yet it owes the highest debt with china literarily owning them.

We just pray for peace in the world, shikena!

Most importantly, the West is not fighting anybody on behalf of Christianity... A bunch of sodomites and faggotts can't possibly be fighting for the very religion that condemns sodomy and pervertion.

Oga go and rest. My perspective is wrong. Yours is the truth. Indeed

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by JooEeL(m): 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Puremaker8:
Ladies and gentlemen, I welcome you all to the WW3

Black men have nothing to do with their lives other than salivating about the prospect of other peoples' wars?
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by tommynico(m): 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Padipadi:
the Chinese & Indians can join Putin.
No problem.
Evil ll never overcome good.
It ll only make their downfall so great & terrifying

India won't go against the USA. Although they would not participate in any hostilities against or in support of any party.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Tinububalls: 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
emmy512:
This matter go end like last episode of GOT s8.
Lolz. Everybody will be fed up at last.
Covid19 didn't do a great job. So back to most reliable way.

WAR.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Aromeh360: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
osazsky:
north Korea..china..India those once cant defeat nigeria..those once na copy technology..I still remember my china washing machine it works o but one stain nor dey commot.. in china just like nigeria anything goes..so I will not consider china and North Korea..

But na still the china d make iPhone and most things us use. Talk say you no get money, na wetin yr money fit buy you get so, instead make u use ur hands, you wan chill with the big boys n you no get money cheesy grin
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by JustforMen: 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Oga go and rest. My perspective is wrong. Yours is the truth. Indeed

Well rested, thank you oga
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by malakaimoscondo: 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Anti-NATO miscreants like Iran, China, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Turkmenistan watching their leader in shame. So, this is the giant they were counting upon to lead an Anti-West.

I'm beginning to think this war was fated to expose the weakness and unclothedness of Russia to the entire world and its self, to inspire and usher new humility that will lead for peace that would go on to span for decades.

Thanks to Ukraine for the sacrifices made to ensure this new reality is achieved.

Russia the puss. Putin is a walking corpse. The only way this way ends since it's now a stalement with no progress and no humility to return home. End Putin, use any of the ambitious colonels to achieve this feat and the needless killings ends.

Another thing i love about this war, the sanctions and all I find surprising is the audacity of the American stance

1. USA Started and maintained the pressure even before allies like Germany came onboard

2. Germany has been fighting American leadership long before almost asusming itself as a peer-mate. This war has humbled even Germany to follow like a faithful and loyal servant should

3 The ability to tame the bear and the dragon together, Russia and China without breaking a sweat

4. Putting China in it's place. USA has been telling China it would face consequences if it lends a hand. China has been mute like a wet chicken

5. Saudi Arabia is secretly thrilled and watching from the sidelines. No wonder she ordered for American patriot missiles just last week in its fight against the yemeni houthis

6. Turkey is humbled

jaaki
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by JustforMen: 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
osazsky:
north Korea..china..India those once cant defeat nigeria..those once na copy technology..I still remember my china washing machine it works o but one stain nor dey commot.. in china just like nigeria anything goes..so I will not consider china and North Korea..

Each of those countries does not need weapons to defeat Nigeria... Na koboko Dem go use flog una advanced boys scout comot for road!
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by ivolt: 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
AJSfan:
Lol Joe the comedian. When did Russia ever threaten to use chemical weapons? Na mouth una dey. Una no warn Libya when una troups enter oo
Putin puppet.
When did Putin threaten to invade?
In fact, he lied it was all western propaganda before finally invading.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by babyboy4every1: 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
osazsky:
usa is Gods own country God does wat he like..and wat he can not do doesn't exist..hope u learnt something today..that's y a black man can be president..I have never seen a black Russian or black Chinese playing football for these countries
Because Russia doesn't buy from your forefathers. It's only America am UK that bought your forefathers
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by babyboy4every1: 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
GENES11S:

Thanks man.
I will look into other products probably the ones that has warranty.
You dey mind that idiot. The washing machine I'm enjoying. Very strong and reliable
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Sunnyski: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
US, Biden and NATO are just toothless dogs grin

A bloodsucking mumuslim terrorist spotted
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Burgerlomo: 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

6. Turkey is humbled

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by babyboy4every1: 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
starstunna1313:

I’m just having this feeling they are trying to set up Russia with Ukraine because the more they keep supplying Ukraine with arms, anti tank weapons and they keep holding Russia at bare. Russia maybe tempted to use chemical weapon and play into their hands. Ukraine might be the price to pay to expose Russia’s weakness
Nothing like weakness my brother. Russia has just shocked them by launching the hypersonic missile USA has been researching for decades. They fear Russia my brother. It's just that the world might come to an end if the world goes to war.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by babyboy4every1: 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Awesometouch1:

They are scared of NATO but miscalculated on the invasion.
Any war with NATO is an imminent defeat and occupation of Russia.
If it goes nuclear, Russia is capable of making successful targets here and there but will cease to exist in a short time.
It'll be.....there was once a country called Russia.

Russian army that has been reduced to bandits and kidnappers within just 4weeks of war with a weak nation. what chances does it stand in a major combat with an advanced country?

From history, Russia has always been weak in wars and rely heavily on assistances to achieve anything. Nothing has changed about that.

Imagine if it was France they had attacked(of course they won't even dare) Bombs would've been dropping in Moscow and other Russian cities by now and all these Nairalanders with little knowledge of Russia will understand Russia isn't what they thought.
A country that couldn't even maintain supply lines in a conflict just across its borders is actually weak.
Did you just said, Russia is fighting small country. Go and research and see millions worth of amunitions being sent by nato every now and then
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Lekan239(m): 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
ImoleNaija:

If everyone believes your opponent wouldn't take more than a blow from you before falling & it turns out that, after taking several blows, he's still standing, then you lose some respect even if you finally win.

Take it or leave it, Putin is the toothless dog here.
how many years did it take Nigeria to conquer South East during the war despite southeast having no good weapon or well trained military. Did you remember?
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by VEHINTOLAR: 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Oh !,you're waiting for Russia to use chemical weapons before you wade into the war or come to the rescue of Ukraine/Ukrainians ? This sounds more like a joke or should I say,the usual empty threat ! Something like " if Russia invades Ukraine, NATO will attack Russia" you guys said before the war started. Now,Russia did invade Ukraine, but NATO was nowhere to be found !

You guys should find a peaceful way of resolving this issue as it is crystal clear that Putin won't give in to any threat. Ukrainians are dying in their hundreds and their beloved country is now a shadow of its old self.

#saveukranians.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by wealthpreach(m): 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Drenimarcus:
Same Mo the US used in Syria. Why would Russia use chemical weapons when there are still kalibr and cruise missiles in abundance? Hypersonic still plenty in the arsenal.

Today marks the 23 years since NATO bombed Yugoslavia to the oblivion, no news about that.

Why won't they? When Yugoslavia was killing Albanians? Did you even read what happened? Just open moth anyhow.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by babyboy4every1: 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sunnyski:

A bloodsucking mumuslim terrorist spotted
Nigerians with their religion fanatism. Every issues, they must to put religion
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by GENES11S: 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
babyboy4every1:

You dey mind that idiot. The washing machine I'm enjoying. Very strong and reliable

Tor, I was a bit skeptical. I know sellers can be deceptive but the way the seller talked about the machine...I was convinced.

Thanks for the eye opener. I will go for it or something better by God's grace next week.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by AngelicBeing: 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

6. Turkey is humbled

Gbamsulotely cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by babyboy4every1: 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
GENES11S:

Tor, I was a bit skeptical. I know sellers can be deceptive but the way the seller talked about the machine...I was convinced.

Thanks for the eye opener. I will go for it or something better by God's grace next week.
Best of luck. Go buy and enjoy. It's value for money. You won't go wrong in buying it

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by osazsky(m): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
When Russia and Ukraine want to start meaning negotiation by exchanging prisoners of war, NATO and America are putting more fire by talking harsh on Russia using chemical weapons...... If Putin vex now and start using chemical weapons, they will all run away, leaving Ukraine to suffer alone and sending in more weapons for Ukraine to carry destroy themselves.

Beware of evil friends.

All talk but no action
for the past one month he dey vex for ukrain

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by babyboy4every1: 12:01am On Mar 25, 2022
[quote author=babyboy4every1 post=111341488]
Best of luck. Go buy and enjoy. It's value for money. You won't go wrong in buying it. Make sure you buy from a trusted store, so they can give you warrantee.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Udoboss(m): 12:02am On Mar 25, 2022
Drenimarcus:

If they are overhyped, why is NATO not getting involved fully instead of using proxy? NATO is 30 countries, Russia is one, they are more stronger than Russia and they have more Nukes also.

For sake of peace.....do you want more blood to be shed....Countries should nuke one another just to show strength. Is Russia's way of handling the issue right??

Nairaland is the first place I saw adult think like children...smh

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Eagba(m): 12:07am On Mar 25, 2022
bakar007:

Useless things making noise as always. Stop running Ur mouths , Na so una use chemical weapons make noise for Syria ,even use it and lied against the gov of Syria , Russian stood firm and una run off , Russian is ever ready for an all out war hope Europe is ready for it.
ehnnnn but Trump bomb Syria when basher use chemical weaponand Russia was present in Syria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

British Crime Agency Intercepts Cocaine Worth £40m In A Batch Of Bananas / Elon Musk Visits Scene Of Kibbutz Massacre With Benjamin Netanyahu / Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.