Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden (31174 Views)

US Has Destroyed All Of Its Chemical Weapons - Biden / Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid / Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by tolakadupe(f): 12:09am On Mar 25, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Anti-NATO miscreants like Iran, China, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Turkmenistan watching their leader in shame. So, this is the giant they were counting upon to lead an Anti-West.

I'm beginning to think this war was fated to expose the weakness and unclothedness of Russia to the entire world and its self, to inspire and usher new humility that will lead for peace that would go on to span for decades.

Thanks to Ukraine for the sacrifices made to ensure this new reality is achieved.

Russia the puss. Putin is a walking corpse. The only way this way ends since it's now a stalement with no progress and no humility to return home. End Putin, use any of the ambitious colonels to achieve this feat and the needless killings ends.

This war will put these Anti-NATO miscreants in check for atleast 50 years

Another thing i love about this war, the sanctions and all I find surprising is the audacity of the American stance

1. USA Started and maintained the pressure even before allies like Germany came onboard

2. Germany has been fighting American leadership long before almost asusming itself as a peer-mate. This war has humbled even Germany to follow like a faithful and loyal servant should

3 The ability to tame the bear and the dragon together, Russia and China without breaking a sweat

4. Putting China in it's place. USA has been telling China it would face consequences if it lends a hand. China has been mute like a wet chicken

5. Saudi Arabia is secretly thrilled and watching from the sidelines. No wonder she ordered for American patriot missiles just last week in its fight against the yemeni houthis

6. Turkey is humbled

7. India can't make " fem "

God bless USA. God bless the west. God bless Christianity
I don't really know much about what's going on oh but it baffles me that you support Saudi invading Yemen, that shows who you are, the people there are they not human beings what differentiate you from them, mtchew

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:39am On Mar 25, 2022
Laurene:
Joe Biden is a senile goat and a collosal failure.
Check his stats since he became president
shut your damn mouth 'fore you dropped ,nigga
If you are for Putin come all out and say it and stop hiding
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Lightorder: 1:20am On Mar 25, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

You see this Joe ehn, you dey fall hands. Where did Russia say it was planning to Nuke Ukraine? Why do old men like to behave like children? What we need now is deescalation of tension, not threats.
and where did Russia say she would NOT Nuke Ukrain ?
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by toxtimmy: 1:53am On Mar 25, 2022
So when dem atack libya, syria, iraq, afghanustan etc them no restrain?... nobody dey stop dem to go attack russia, let dem go attack.

iLoveYouToo:

People want NATO to respond but they're showing the highest level of restraint. I think that’s the best course of action, hold out until there’s ‘probable cause’
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Oninure(m): 1:57am On Mar 25, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Anti-NATO miscreants like Iran, China, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Turkmenistan watching their leader in shame. So, this is the giant they were counting upon to lead an Anti-West.

I'm beginning to think this war was fated to expose the weakness and unclothedness of Russia to the entire world and its self, to inspire and usher new humility that will lead for peace that would go on to span for decades.

Thanks to Ukraine for the sacrifices made to ensure this new reality is achieved.

Russia the puss. Putin is a walking corpse. The only way this way ends since it's now a stalement with no progress and no humility to return home. End Putin, use any of the ambitious colonels to achieve this feat and the needless killings ends.

Another thing i love about this war, the sanctions and all I find surprising is the audacity of the American stance

1. USA Started and maintained the pressure even before allies like Germany came onboard

2. Germany has been fighting American leadership long before almost asusming itself as a peer-mate. This war has humbled even Germany to follow like a faithful and loyal servant should

3 The ability to tame the bear and the dragon together, Russia and China without breaking a sweat

4. Putting China in it's place. USA has been telling China it would face consequences if it lends a hand. China has been mute like a wet chicken

5. Saudi Arabia is secretly thrilled and watching from the sidelines. No wonder she ordered for American patriot missiles just last week in its fight against the yemeni houthis

6. Turkey is humbled

Guy you should know that racism wont make you complete Christianity in the eyes of whites as a matter of fact when we were taken as slaves they didn't say Christian's should be left out of slave trade or be freed, in as much we have the same skin colour (black) they don't care if you accepted Christ, Mohammed or traditional we were all iron chained into the same Ships and ferry, to them we are viewed as the same entity and will forever be. Use your brain and don't bring religious sentiment to public discussions. Lastly you should know that if we are by any means invaded by west they won't spare anybody in war u should also know that weapon of mass destruction like chemical,biological or nuclear don't care about your faith. Any little thing you guys will just bring religion like you are not aware that Christianity is an inherited religion from European Colonial slave masters majority of our ancestors never chose to be a Christians but was compelled to, by virtue of direct or indirect slavery and Colonialism....you are subjected to follow the religion of your master which are Europeans. It's high time Africans started using there brain, even those that bring the religion are not fanatic like some of you and am talking about the two religions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by DoctorOlasDesk: 1:58am On Mar 25, 2022
Oninure:

Guy you should know that racism wont make you complete Christianity in the eyes of white as a matter of fact when we were taken as slaves they didn't say Christian's should be left out of slave trade. Use your brain and don't bring religious sentiment to public discuses. Lastly you should know that if we are by any means invaded by west they won't spare anybody in war u should also know that weapon of mass destruction like chemical,biological or nuclear don't care about your faith. Any little thing you guys will just being religion like you are not aware that Christianity is an inherited religion from Europian slave masters....you are subjected to follow the religion of your master which are Europeans. It's high time Africa start using there brain even those that bring the religion are not fanatic like some of you and am talking about the two religions.

Oga rest. My space, my words
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by toxtimmy: 2:02am On Mar 25, 2022
Who gave saddam hussien chemical weapon to use? If you can research this question and answer truthfully then you way better than a born again christian.

almarthins:

I am shocked that pple can defend what is evidently public. Common man! Stop defending what you don't know. Al Asad used nerve gas on his pple, just like sadam Hussein did in the 80s.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by greatseed: 2:28am On Mar 25, 2022
Anaerobi:
NATO are secretly fighting this war
You are smart & this is one of the smartest comments I have read today!

Zelensky thinks the are not helping him enough. But he doesn't even know he has lasted a month with NATO's secret strategy behind the scene without even Zelensky being aware!!! That's why NATO is quiet @his agitations. Only putin knows NATO has a secret hand in the defence of Ukraine, but since he has no clear evidence. He is furious & killing himself silently or should I say, NATO is killing him silently strategically & frustrating him to use chemical weapons so they can get rid of putin totally & make Russia a subject like other normal European countries.

To cut the story short, NATO used Ukraine to set Russia up cheesy simple

China is aware, but of course, putin didn't listen to them, when they warned him of set up. He felt he knew it all. Now it's too late to rescind his decision & miscalculated invasion.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by nomenclature(m): 2:50am On Mar 25, 2022
And dont forget to tell God to bles your slave master the UK . BLACK SLAVE MONKEY
DoctorOlasDesk:

6. Turkey is humbled

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Xiaohei(m): 2:50am On Mar 25, 2022
francisisking:
NATO asking for death and may their wish be granted.

And what’s Putin asking for? Rebirth? Russia will be erased from the map if Putin dares use nukes in Ukraine- something China will be happy to see because she already getting fed up with Putin’s excesses. The US and parts of Europe will also be decimated by nukes and the radiation they carry. Who wins? China! Now you folks see why China won’t fight Putin’s war even if Russia were bombarded by NATO. May Putin return to his senses.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Awesometouch1: 3:22am On Mar 25, 2022
babyboy4every1:

Did you just said, Russia is fighting small country. Go and research and see millions worth of amunitions being sent by nato every now and then
Yes, they are receiving defensive weapons. The type countries like US won't be bothered about if they fall into Russian hands.
It's when you have a war between Russia and those advanced countries you'll see horrific weapons and technology no one is supposed to know yet.
Russia has unleashed their best (except nuclear warheads and the chemical weapons they've been planning to use already)
They've used even their so called hypersonic missiles.

However, it's because of those weapons Ukraine is getting from NATO they've been able to hold out till now. Otherwise Russia could've achieved their military objectives by now.

Anyway, just like Ukraine, this is exactly how Russia gets helped in every major war they've fought. They are good at building couple of competitive weapons but in actual wars they turn out to be almost weaklings in need of help.
They invaded to crush Ukraine but are now digging trenches for defensive positions within just a month of war. They can't even get their supply lines right in a war they ignited at their own backyard. You can imagine if this war was much further away.
They went in to conquer swiftly but their soldiers are now doing banditry and kidnapping in Ukraine. They've been reduced to bandits and kidnappers.

Had it been they were fighting an advanced country like France, this is exactly the time they start decimating them all the way back to Moscow.
Ukraine is weak, that's why Russia is using them for shooting practice. Had they been up against a better army, they won't have that privilege to be firing missiles anyhow without very powerful response. Moscow do be on fire already by now.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Caseless: 3:59am On Mar 25, 2022
ImoleNaija:

If everyone believes your opponent wouldn't take more than a blow from you before falling & it turns out that, after taking several blows, he's still standing, then you lose some respect even if you finally win.

Take it or leave it, Putin is the toothless dog here.
the USA lost in Vietnam and Afghanistan, who taught they won't win in those places. They said Russia can't invade and they did. The war is not about indiscriminate bombing, it is about weakening their military and its installation. If not for what the world is saying, Ukraine Ukraine will won't last 24 hours fighting Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by ariesbull: 3:59am On Mar 25, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
US, Biden and NATO are just toothless dogs grin

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Padipadi(m): 4:48am On Mar 25, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

What makes those countries evil, the phone you're typing this from is manufactured in China
Lol.
Even though I didn't call them evil. But not voicing out against an oppressor is evil.
India & China has been sitting on the fence on the Ukraine issue.
If China or India gets into the hand of an oppressor in future, the world won't sit idle. They ll speak for them.
As for your last part that the phone I m using is from China. So what the fuc k is I buy it from China or America? Is China the only country producing all items I use or consume?
We are talking about diplomacy, world peace, people's lives and some people are just hating on America or anything west.
Na them I blame o.
They should channel their charity towards those who appreciate them. Yes they are guilty of slave trade. But our ancestors played into their hands. No European forcefully came to Africa to just engage the locals for slave trade directly or to steal resources directly. There was an African middleman or scores of middlemen
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Feggie3:
Just look at your idoicy!! You are quoting something that happened a thousand years ago. You've forgotten that an American President laid down his life to stop slave trade. You've forgotten that America is the highest giver of scholarship to brilliant modern Black men, you've forgotten that America made a black man world power for 8 years. You've forgotten the 2nd most powerful person in the world currently is a black woman. You've forgotten that the President of World Trade Organisation and econs is an Igbo woman, you've forgotten that many Senators in the US Congress and House of Commons are Igbos.

No country in East will tolerate such amount of immigrants. It is postulated that in 20 years to come, black immigrants will dominate USA.

Know this today. USA is a no man's land. It has been set up to always appoint the best irrespective of skin colour. There are countries that were once colonized by the West that are doing extremely well. Japan has been under sanction from the West since 2nd World war yet they are doing extremely well. Go and look for whom to blame for your woes. After all it was fellow black men that sold their brothers as slaves to whites which they bought with money....
�well done! Defender of the west. So, for your mind, they mean well for you by dumping radioactive substances in Africa and using your fellow Africans as ‘rat labs’ for experiments. Last time I checked, Racism in the US has not abated. Continue to defend their atrocities…….Because they are using Ukraine to spite Russia, even long before Russia invaded tUkraine tending to look the other way in-spite of Zelensky’s crackdown on opposition and jailing journalists but can overlook All those because of their interest. Same thing they have been doing to the Saudis repressive and barbaric regime of extremism Wahhabism.
Well, in the cartoon :Pinky and the Brain- Brain once told Pinky-People “believe what they want to believe “.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Padipadi(m): 5:00am On Mar 25, 2022
tommynico:

India won't go against the USA. Although they would not participate in any hostilities against or in support of any party.
ok. Nobody really want to go into my war with anyone. Na beg we just dey beg Putin & other demons like him. If they aren't enjoying this life, they can donate their wealth & expire in peace
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 25, 2022
Padipadi:
Lol.
Even though I didn't call them evil. But not voicing out against an oppressor is evil.
If China or India gets into the hand of an oppressor in future, the world won't sit idle. They ll speak for them.
As for your last part that the phone I m using is from China. So what the fuc k is I buy it from China or America? Is China the only country producing all items I use or consume?
We are talking about diplomacy, world peace, people's lives and some people are just hating on America or anything west.
Na them I blame o.
They should channel their charity towards those who appreciate them. Yes they are guilty of slave trade. But our ancestors played into their hands. No European forcefully came to Africa to just engage the locals for slave trade directly or to steal resources directly. There was an African middleman or scores of middlemen
Continue to support them, so there were Pakistani, Indian, Honk Kong, and Jamaican, Morocco, Algeria etc middlemen when the west forcefully colonized and brutalized them when they offered a great deal of resistance
Well , Brain once told Pinky, “people believe what they want to believe “ .
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 25, 2022
Padipadi:
Lol.
Na them I blame o.
“Even though I didn't call them evil. But not voicing out against an oppressor is evil.
India & China has been sitting on the fence on the Ukraine issue.”
Shebi they were even neutral. How about the US and the entire western countries that openly supported the brutally, dehumanizing, oppressive and killer regime of Apartheid in South Africa then. In Fella’s voice “ Botha friend to Tatcher and Reagan…. Botha na friend to some other leaders too, Together, dem wan dash me human right. What is your response to the above western defender
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Padipadi(m): 5:12am On Mar 25, 2022
ademola721gmai:

Continue to support them, so there were Pakistani, Indian, Honk Kong, and Jamaican, Morocco, Algeria etc middlemen when the west forcefully colonists and brutalized them when they offered a great deal of resistance
Well , Brain once told Pinky, “people believe what they want to believe “ .
You are funny. I v read about India & Pakistan. Their ancestors played into the Europeans too. Morocco & Algeria fought severally and defeated the Spanish. No Moroccan or Algerian was enslaved anyhow like those of Sub Saharan Africa.
Jamaica is as a result of African slaves. Jamaica wasn't a conquered country but a country created with slaves. So stop this unnecessary hate against the west. Also, brain n pinky talk is true. You too can believe what you wanna believe. But truth must be told.
We v aggressors. One of them today is Russia
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by sukkot: 5:12am On Mar 25, 2022
biden small yanch wan begin shake. what biden does not know is that putin has a huge ass and that huge ass has been shaking since birth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
shut your damn mouth 'fore you dropped ,nigga
If you are for Putin come all out and say it and stop hiding
But you sounded pained�. But in actual fact, Biden ratings has plummeted ever since he assumed power. I strongly believe he won’t be re-elected
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Anaerobi(m): 5:35am On Mar 25, 2022
greatseed:
You are smart & this is one of the smartest comments I have read today!

Zelensky thinks the are not helping him enough. But he doesn't even know he has lasted a month with NATO's secret strategy behind the scene without even Zelensky being aware!!! That's why NATO is quiet @his agitations. Only putin knows NATO has a secret hand in the defence of Ukraine, but since he has no clear evidence. He is furious & killing himself silently or should I say, NATO is killing him silently strategically & frustrating him to use chemical weapons so they can get rid of putin totally & make Russia a subject like other normal European countries.

To cut the story short, NATO used Ukraine to set Russia up cheesy simple

China is aware, but of course, putin didn't listen to them, when they warned him of set up. He felt he knew it all. Now it's too late to rescind his decision & miscalculated invasion.

You said it all. Putin was expecting a direct show from NATO, but NATO strategically came in secretly. Putin knows Ukraine alone can't do it, but he has no evidence to what he knows. LoL
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by almarthins(m): 5:58am On Mar 25, 2022
toxtimmy:
Who gave saddam hussien chemical weapon to use? If you can research this question and answer truthfully then you way better than a born again christian.

It was tru the help of CIA and some Europeans, specifically German companies. It was used against Iranians during Iraq - Iran war.
Who gave Syria chemical weapon?

Christianity is not about proclaiming to be born again but it is by evident practical living of Christ likeness. By their fruit, ye shall know them.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Wokenaija: 6:25am On Mar 25, 2022
Will world war make the web3 technology and the metaverse advance faster ? Or slow down it’s growth?
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by ORIAYO70(m): 6:54am On Mar 25, 2022
Oyiboman69:
nothing will happen to Ukraine, in fact,all those money that has been seized from Russia so far will go to the development of Ukraine. the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan in the 70s and and imposed their preferred President which was later removed by the USA, UAE and the rest....
In addition,if Russia remove the President of Ukraine and impose their own preferred candidate, that person will still be removed because Ukrainians will see to that,and if he can't take down the government, all their seized wealth will still go for the development of Ukraine. it is obvious that it is a win win case for the west....

Basic truth bro
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Babaken(m): 7:10am On Mar 25, 2022
So so mouth
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Emmyxclusive: 7:14am On Mar 25, 2022
AJSfan:
Lol Joe the comedian. When did Russia ever threaten to use chemical weapons? Na mouth una dey. Una no warn Libya when una troups enter oo
Every one is a comedian to putin fans, these people don't just come out and say things, they talk based on Intel. Am sure u didn't believe him when he said the Russian invasion was eminent. Some Intel suggested that the resignation of putin's top adviser is an indication that he is planning something big(bad).
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:17am On Mar 25, 2022
nomenclature:
And dont forget to tell God to bles your slave master the UK . BLACK SLAVE MONKEY

You're a full.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Peter62144: 7:30am On Mar 25, 2022
Read Below

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by francisisking: 7:32am On Mar 25, 2022
Xiaohei:

And what’s Putin asking for? Rebirth? Russia will be erased from the map if Putin dares use nukes in Ukraine- something China will be happy to see because she already getting fed up with Putin’s excesses. The US and parts of Europe will also be decimated by nukes and the radiation they carry. Who wins? China! Now you folks see why China won’t fight Putin’s war even if Russia were bombarded by NATO. May Putin return to his senses.
as usual they always win on social media.... They cannot dare put boot on ground, they can only bark dazall.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard / Morocco: Massive Earthquake Damages Historical Buildings. 296 Dead, 153 Injured / Ukrainians Have Retaken Irpin From Russian Invaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.