Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia (77645 Views)

My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed / Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2022
azpekuliar:

You no know anything at all oo cheesy
Teach me something.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Padipadi(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2022
best of luck. Even though Putin is now an idio t, God's grace ll favour you. And God's mercy ll locate Putin m make him change for better. But he must be jailed in kirikiri
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Bruno531(m): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2022
Congratulation to you. Pls you guyz should link me up for any kind of job.. I have been at home for the past 3 months now without job, everywhere I have gone to, have said they will call me back, but till now they haven't.. I'm a resident of River state.. 08117547742
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Stewart883(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2022
RiyadhGoddess:
Welcome to a new dispensation bro!
I'm not against anyone leaving the country at this time that Nigeria is standing on its head.

Ladies seeking a place to rent for a short period (a week, a month, 2 month), I have an apartment for short let at Abraham Adesanya Estate Ajah for shikini money (13k per week) pere smiley. Pay and move in nikan loku grin.
See my profile for more info

Please what about a guy? I am very interested. Please send your number to rowlandjumbo@gmail.com
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:42am On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:

Rwanda is east Africa and a very expensive country my house rent in Rwanda is 85k naira monthly I shared the bills a with a roommate , 2 bedroom and a parlor.

I
and what u say 85k is too much for rent We pay 200k for small space here
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Uzomacharles: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:
Their is a lot of job opportunities here in Russia, as of yesterday I went for this job opportunity but I was disqualified because I don’t know how to speak RUSSIAN. And the pay is p45,000 rubles which is 500usd

The only way you can Japa is through Study visa. Pls don’t let agent deceive you with work visa or any other visa.

Student visa is the best visa you can use to relocate you have rights just like their citizens

Russia visa is 3month but least the consulate can give you is 2 months visa and once you are in the country it can be prolonged…

Russia have 14 borders to china, Finland ETC.

Their are some universities that offers free education or scholarships for MSc students

And their are schools that has cheap and affordable tuition for BSc student also; so you have to make your research and find out more

First step to get a Russia student visa is

1. First and know the school you wanna apply write to them via their website and email them.

1a. Don’t just email one school, keep sending emails to different schools definitely one or two will reply your mail.

2. Legalized your documents Russia embassy

Documents to legalized are:
Waec
Neco
Bsc degree
Etc

Russia schools accept half tuition payment depending on your school once you have paid your fee the immigration in Russia starts processing your IV which is your invitation letter to use to apply for visa in the embassy either in Nigeria or any country you have your residency.

what's the cost of the student visa?
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by zoedew: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2022
KFC has not left Russia.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by bigtt76(f): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2022
Interesting ...thanks

seunny4lif:

Only few countries banned flights to Russia.
The world is big
Flights are still moving from Africa, Asia, South America and even some European countries.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by juman(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2022
Be very careful.
Russians are big racists like Ukrainians.
Sometimes foreigners were beaten to death on the train or along the road.

Pay serious attention to the warning given to you by the foreigners you met there.
May you succeed.
Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by iLegendd(m): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2022
Please, whatever you do, don't do fraud and ruin our already damaged image.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by spiralwedge(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:
This journey wasn’t a small one but yet we move regardless, I use to tell people to use countries as a stepping stone to your destination;

Because getting visa in Nigeria is very difficult and hard it’s only by God grace and prayers you can get visa over there in that country…

Nevertheless CHECK THESE THREAD>>>>> https://www.nairaland.com/6446253/mmy-journey-rwanda-kigali

This is my thread when I relocated to Rwanda Kigali an d stayed there for 1yrs and before I got move to Russia Moscow

My final destination is CANADA or FINLAND.

I’m not sure yet but I am still thinking and Contemplating undecided

But for now I am still here.

NB: nothing like racist or racism in Russia, they are friendly and forget the media propaganda…

Wait for my next update.

I intially found your thread interesting but I'm stopping here when you said Russia isn't racist. You are going to mislead a lot of people with this thread. And i wish you and others good luck.
Your eyes go soon clear, but i pray that you make it alive both physically and psychologically.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Burgerlomo: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Adesina18111:
Happy birthday to me...wish me well NAIRALANDERs

HBD LLNP cool
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by MRFIXER001: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cool, best of luck bro
4everEdward:
Good morning guy’s,
Just wanted to update you guys that I have finally Japa from Nigeria to Kigali Rwanda & Now to Russia for my degree study continuation…
I will be discussing on getting the visa and legalization and the requirements to get visa.

Nevertheless Russia is very cold, I have been hearing about the coldness until I arrived here. Extremely cold I am always praying to cope and get used to this cold if not imma die lol grin don’t mind me.

Enjoy the pictures
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Remnita(f): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:
Their is a lot of job opportunities here in Russia, as of yesterday I went for this job opportunity but I was disqualified because I don’t know how to speak RUSSIAN. And the pay is p45,000 rubles which is 500usd

The only way you can Japa is through Study visa. Pls don’t let agent deceive you with work visa or any other visa.

Not only visa ...Confrence visa too

Student visa is the best visa you can use to relocate you have rights just like their citizens

Russia visa is 3month but least the consulate can give you is 2 months visa and once you are in the country it can be prolonged…

Russia have 14 borders to china, Finland ETC.

Their are some universities that offers free education or scholarships for MSc students

And their are schools that has cheap and affordable tuition for BSc student also; so you have to make your research and find out more

First step to get a Russia student visa is

1. First and know the school you wanna apply write to them via their website and email them.

1a. Don’t just email one school, keep sending emails to different schools definitely one or two will reply your mail.

2. Legalized your documents Russia embassy

Documents to legalized are:
Waec
Neco
Bsc degree
Etc

Russia schools accept half tuition payment depending on your school once you have paid your fee the immigration in Russia starts processing your IV which is your invitation letter to use to apply for visa in the embassy either in Nigeria or any country you have your residency.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

Do ya calculus well!

Dat ya 45000 rubble's is now equivalent to #1,225

cool
Wrong!
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by InoGetJoy: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
Toktee:
Abeg be silent..how long have you been there to conclude that there is no racism?
Russia,china,north korea and the entire arab countries are racists countries.
He's right, there's little or no racism in Russia. I have several friends who relocated there
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by ALFADOS(m): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Toktee:
Abeg be silent..how long have you been there to conclude that there is no racism?
the entire White man are racist
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by 4everEdward(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Short Update….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSZ4O6yIsTs

I just made this video for you guys to watched and enjoy comment and like and share…..

I am just two days in this country and I can tell you I have learnt a lot because I love to explore and ask questions

For some people wey dey go abroad wey no Dey make an are likely does that doesn’t ask questions..

I landed yesterday and the same yesterday I found a work that pays $500 but because of language I was disqualified from the job

Right now I am praying and asking God let me get the English speaking job…

Russia is safe and nothing is happening in Russia . Na only Ukraine Dey hear the hit. And even if anything happens here Finland boarder is close to my house.

But NOW nothing is happening and I am safe with beautiful girls and amazing people…

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Ojemedad: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
Toktee:

You are a sadist
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by DoctorStylish: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
This guy
Probably hasn’t spent upto a year maybe a month but he’s already concluding that there’s no racism . As much as I know that there’s nice people and the environment is also good and all that . There’s still racism . Even racist teachers sef
See this guy
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by 4everEdward(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
This view is from my window!! More update coming soon.

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Ishilove: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
I thought on your other thread you claimed that you got an admission into a school in Germany, and you even posted pictures not until they busted you, I just hope you are not lying again? good luck.
I fear who no fear Nairalanders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:
Short Update….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSZ4O6yIsTs

I just made this video for you guys to watched and enjoy comment and like and share…..

I am just two days in this country and I can tell you I have learnt a lot because I love to explore and ask questions

For some people wey dey go abroad wey no Dey make an are likely does that doesn’t ask questions..

I landed yesterday and the same yesterday I found a work that pays $500 but because of language I was disqualified from the job

Right now I am praying and asking God let me get the English speaking job…

Russia is safe and nothing is happening in Russia . Na only Ukraine Dey hear the hit. And even if anything happens here Finland boarder is close to my house.

But NOW nothing is happening and I am safe with beautiful girls and amazing people…

The scanty airport should tell you things are happening. So much for once busy airport.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by 4everEdward(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
DoctorStylish:
This guy
Probably hasn’t spent upto a year maybe a month but he’s already concluding that there’s no racism . As much as I know that there’s nice people and the environment is also good and all that . There’s still racism . Even racist teachers sef
See this guy

Even in Nigeria their is racist, well I haven’t experienced it and I am not praying for it to happen to me… my dreams and vision is clear to me and I won’t experience it..

Their is racist in all the part of the world. Just note that but don’t pray to experience it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by 4everEdward(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
I thought on your other thread you claimed that you got an admission into a school in Germany, and you even posted pictures not until they busted you, I just hope you are not lying again? good luck.

Nobody bursted me… I am a vlogger. I did what I do to generate subscribers on my YouTube channels and I said something like this on my channel too…
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by GloriousGbola: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:

Japaing to Russia in the middle of operation enduring sanctions?

Which plane you take enter sef?
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by 4everEdward(m): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Japaing to Russia in the middle of operation enduring sanctions?

Which plane you take enter sef?

Qatar… at least I know Dey 9ja again even if I help Russia to fight the war e better make hardship hold me for 9ja.. find way sister or brother…

Russia is in peace!!! Their economy is the only thing I know that is affected for now. I will keep updating this thread as I find more details too

1 Like

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by MCKitchen(f): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
iLegendd:
Please, whatever you do, don't do fraud and ruin our already damaged image.
War is the biggest fraud. Get off this section all ye locust infested beans.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by iLegendd(m): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
MCKitchen:

War is the biggest fraud. Get off this section all ye locust infested beans.
You will be caught in fraud and you'll die in it. Mark my word. What is wrong advising people against fraud, ye little frustrated fraudster?

A fraudster who hasn't seen how an airport looks like is telling somone who started traveling to different continents as a teenager to get off Travel section.

3 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by MCKitchen(f): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:

Qatar… at least I know Dey 9ja again even if I help Russia to fight the war e better make hardship hold me for 9ja.. find way sister or brother…

Russia is in peace!!! Their economy is the only thing I know that is affected for now. I will keep updating this thread as I find more details too
Beta pikin wetin be the passport process for Rwanda, I wan drop my country passport asap.
NB: I'm not talking about resident permit. I wan another nationality. Can I meet the requirements as per immigration
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Puremaker8: 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Toktee:
I don't engage nonentity....look for ur type.
better you Keep shut than to display your idiocy outside.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by MCKitchen(f): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
iLegendd:
You will be caught in fraud and you'll die in it. Mark my word. What is wrong advising people against fraud, ye little frustrated fraudster?

Hey carry your cross on the last day we shall know who holy pass. Mungo park.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs / Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.