Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia (77682 Views)

My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed / Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Prosper123: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2022
seunny4lif:

Don’t mind him
More black have been killed in USA more than Nigeria self if we check the data very well.
Black people get attacked in UK everyday yet no news about it.

How many blacks live in Russia. You people should forget about this bias view of things. You think that if more blacks were living in Russia, that it would be favorable to them.

5 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Haakeem(m): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2022
Toktee:
so muslim are slaves to muhammed dont u think?
Muslims too paricipates in slave trade..do you agree?
f¤¤l!
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by seunny4lif(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
Thats not the point, what ever happens after is unpredictable. The point is going to Russia right now is not advisable especially as an immigrant. I have a few friends there who came back and are working to relocate to other countries. Look at the pictures he posted and how empty everywhere is, people are leaving the country in mass and OP didn’t even notice.
Please, take a picture of any airport area in the morning.
News told you, Russians are leaving in mass cheesy
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by donem: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2022
jimmynauty:
hia putin go make your egoo worthless ...abeg how things for russajandi..and which betting company works for rwwanda and russia?
Lolz this your question Eehn! E get as e be, but 1x bet suppose the d two countries.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by tonididdy(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2022
Russians are not racists.
It's my opinion but I'm 90% strong on this.

I remember in 2017 when I met this two Russian ladies on the beach in my country of residence, they were tourists. One one could S&U english a little.... Long story short later that night we went to the club and made out.

... I remember taking a taxi to her hotel room, she lived same room as her mom, just to ensure they got home safe, I walked her into her hotel room, her mom opened the doors for us (me and my naija pal), her moms english not so great but she welcomed us well. We left that night with sweets even. We have a video call with her brother in Russia. It all happened so fast. It felt staged.

Long story short again, I went to Moscow the next year, world cup year and I met even the extended family. Maybe they tot I was super rich lol. She's a popular DJ in Moscow, I can share her Instagram page, she was a 10

6 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by tuzle(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
of course western medias had been lying to everybody. Western people are the founders of racism and terrorism! Russia had been a peaceful nation and I had never heard of them maltreating other citizens in their country.
it seems u guys don't watch Russia premier league.

3 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Jaqenhghar: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2022
wirinet:

How many Americans, Austrailians, Norwegians, Japanese, Afghans, Iraqis, etc., migrate to other countries purely for economic reasons. Then when you all migrate, who do you leave your fatherland for - Fulani people? And you people will be complaining Fulanis are taking over your lands. Most people of the world fight and go through hardship to protect their lands. We on the other run away at the slightest signs of discomfort or trouble.

Those countries you are running to went through much worse situations while developing their lands. As they say Rome was not built in a day. But our people just like our women want "ready made", we are not ready to go through the pains of developing our lands or nations.

Did your father not leave the village to pursue a life in the city?
Im sure when he was leaving people said the same thing.... "If you leave the village who will stay and farm" etc. But is the village still not thriving?

While its good to stay and contribute to the development, its not an obligation. No be by force. If my contributions wont amount to much why stay?

The ones that have returned from abroad to buold the country how have you received their contributions?
Sowore actually refused a citizenship to come back and fight for his fatherland. Who is standing behind him. Show me the youths or adults who are actively on his side?
Rome was not built in a day but building Rome didnt take an entire lifetime either. I gave about 30 years of my life to naija. E don do. There are over 200m of you. Figure out how to fix it. If you can't, then its too bad

4 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Jaqenhghar: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2022
Gokoyer1401:
Kudos to you sir.
Institutionalized and systematic racism(discrimination).
They dont know nah. My brother in law was passed up for promotion at his place of work twice. The reason was because of one minor typographical error in a document that other white people do. They said he has a problem not " paying attention to details" but they smile with him they invite him for lunch and happy hour

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by seunny4lif(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2022
Prosper123:

How many blacks live in Russia. You people should forget about this bias view of things. You think that if more blacks were living in Russia, that it would be favorable to them.
Russia never colonized any black nations and that the reason they have not millions of black
You people think only black people suffered racism?
Indians, Chinese and Central Asians have suffered more racism than black people but we as a black are quick to cry out while we have our own Tribalism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2022
seunny4lif:
Racism is Swiss is worst than Russia.
Ask anyone who have lived in Swiss as a black Person.
You can’t go out peacefully in Swiss without police on your tail from train stations to your house.

Well yes, I am not disputing it. I believe that most countries, including Nigeria (yes Nigeria, I have heard of parents and families in this naija who do not want their child marrying a foreigner, whether white, asian or in some instances black, for example) have racisim issues

The problem I have with your assertion is the idea that Russia is some racial idyll. It isn't, and neither is it the racist hellhole some think it is. But it does have a race problem , and any Nigerian moving there should be cautious and prepared.

Keep in mind there is no such thing as the perfect country. And as a foreigner, you will always be treated as the 'outsider' in any place you go to, regardless of your color.

3 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by digitalman2811(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2022
With what is happening in the world currently,I hope we won't see headlines where airpeace will be preparing to evacuate Nigerians from Russia.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Reeses: 10:49am On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:
Good morning guy’s,
Just wanted to update you guys that I have finally Japa from Nigeria to Kigali Rwanda & Now to Russia for my degree study continuation…
I will be discussing on getting the visa and legalization and the requirements to get visa.

Nevertheless Russia is very cold, I have been hearing about the coldness until I arrived here. Extremely cold I am always praying to cope and get used to this cold if not imma die lol grin don’t mind me.

Enjoy the pictures

I hope you are ready to be drafted? Not when the time reach for you to fight you go Dey shout racism up and down. Enjoy though but Bleep Russia
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Beedude(m): 10:50am On Mar 25, 2022
Kingjames:
What on earth or kind of business one would engaged on in such apartment with 13k/week?
hope its not what am thinking?
everything is possible in lekki
Na olosho and hookup babes go rent am.
Na those ones dey do contribute 20k weekly ajo.

3 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by seunny4lif(m): 10:53am On Mar 25, 2022
We are both saying same thing
Our own Tribalism is worst because we black people don't like each other but we looked united because of white people.
Landlords wouldn't give house if you are not from their tribe.
tekjansen2:

Well yes, I am not disputing it. I believe that most countries, including Nigeria (yes Nigeria, I have heard of parents and families in this naija who do not want their child marrying a foreigner, whether white, asian or in some instances black, for example) have racisim issues

The problem I have with your assertion is the idea that Russia is some racial idyll. It isn't, and neither is it the racist hellhole some think it is. But it does have a race problem , and any Nigerian moving there should be cautious and prepared.

Keep in mind there is no such thing as the perfect country. And as a foreigner, you will always be treated as the 'outsider' in any place you go to, regardless of your color.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by naija1stnigar(m): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:
This journey wasn’t a small one but yet we move regardless, I use to tell people to use countries as a stepping stone to your destination;

Because getting visa in Nigeria is very difficult and hard it’s only by God grace and prayers you can get visa over there in that country…

Nevertheless CHECK THESE THREAD>>>>> https://www.nairaland.com/6446253/mmy-journey-rwanda-kigali

This is my thread when I relocated to Rwanda Kigali an d stayed there for 1yrs and before I got move to Russia Moscow

My final destination is CANADA or FINLAND.

I’m not sure yet but I am still thinking and Contemplating undecided

But for now I am still here.

NB: nothing like racist or racism in Russia, they are friendly and forget the media propaganda…

Wait for my next update.
Oga do quick make you commot that location 7 before America and Nato begin reason you and your grandfather Putin.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Study hard and come develop Nigeria. Good luck.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by David160(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I'm in Germany wink
Very beautiful country wink
But the weather over here na die grin cheesy
How are the job opportunities?
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2022
will you all typing "racism" shut the bleep up?!

quick to point out "racism" when majority here are "tribalistic fools" to their own country people!!

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Commanderinpips: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2022
Adesina18111:
Happy birthday to me...wish me well NAIRALANDERs

Happy birth day to you. May the Lord prosper you on every side and above all may you reign with Christ on the last day. No evil will find expression in your life in jesus name. Go and prosper.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Larrykaysail(m): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:

Rwanda is east Africa and a very expensive country my house rent in Rwanda is 85k naira monthly I shared the bills a with a roommate , 2 bedroom and a parlor.

I
less than $150
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Totilopussylick(m): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2022
David160:

How are the job opportunities?
Job opportunity is hundred percent cool
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2022
Tayekomo:
Do you have for penis enlargement?
no sir
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Sanchez01: 11:13am On Mar 25, 2022
seunny4lif:
I was talking in general.
We have racism in Africa especially even in Nigeria but we called it Tribalism.

Just because you see more black people in Ligue 1 don’t mean any thing.
France colonised black nations, so you have many blacks but Russia empire never ever colonised any black nations and same as China.
USSR fought for S/Africa independent from white people.
There are some places in Romania, that if you travel there as a black person, they will take your picture because you will look like you are from heaven and Russia have that many places too.

There was a place I went to in Austria, everyone was look at like they have never see a black Person before.

Stop arguing blindly. Just because you were colonised doesn't mean there is or there is no racism. The same China and Russia you mentioned not to have colonised any African country lead in racism. China's is even worse! What they do to Africans on African soil currently is much more worse than racism.

Racism abounds everywhere in the world, and it is even local, just under a different name. You need to study that of Russia and see how terrible it is. You can be white living in Russia and still suffer racism. It is that bad, not necessarily directed at blacks.

Austria, Germany, the UK, the US, South Africa, Ghana, etc, all do the same. Racism is a crime in most of these areas but not with Russia and Eastern Europe. Theirs is so brazen and in full glare, either in the media or in the closet. That is how to understand how bad it is there.

3 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Bigchristo: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2022
simplesearch:

But his destination is Finland or Canada. If it's that rosy why can't he stay put there. You guys are against the west and yet covet their wealth and good life. Now that's hyperhypocrisy!
You speak so foolishly by uttering such word that we are against the west but covet their wealth, is he one of those against the west? That’s the question you should have asked yourself
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by westside365: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2022
You just land there you dey talk say racism no dey there. Spend more months there then you will see things..Russian there one of the most racist people
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2022
Did I hear op say RUSSIA?
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by VULCAN(m): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2022
Someone who just landed Russia says he didn't see racism.

You that have not been there are telling him to be silent.

This is why Nairaland is a difficult place for intellectually robust people.

Stupid people are the loudest here.

Toktee:
Abeg be silent..how long have you been there to conclude that there is no racism?
Russia,china,north korea and the entire arab countries are racists countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by planetx: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2022
Toktee:
Abeg be silent..how long have you been there to conclude that there is no racism?
Russia,china,north korea and the entire arab countries are racists countries.
Let him go outside Moscow and he will find that racism he is denying in abundance.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by akanke79: 11:23am On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:
This journey wasn’t a small one but yet we move regardless, I use to tell people to use countries as a stepping stone to your destination;

Because getting visa in Nigeria is very difficult and hard it’s only by God grace and prayers you can get visa over there in that country…

Nevertheless CHECK THESE THREAD>>>>> https://www.nairaland.com/6446253/mmy-journey-rwanda-kigali

This is my thread when I relocated to Rwanda Kigali an d stayed there for 1yrs and before I got move to Russia Moscow

My final destination is CANADA or FINLAND.

I’m not sure yet but I am still thinking and Contemplating undecided

But for now I am still here.

NB: nothing like racist or racism in Russia, they are friendly and forget the media propaganda…

Wait for my next update.
Stop misinforming people.I travelled to Sweden direct from Nigeria to study on a scholarship without agent,all done by self service,

I have some friends who travelled direct from Nigeria to Canada.They only thing you need is to meet the requirement.Stop badmouthing your country.My own brothers travelled from Nigeria to the UK on a student visa.Search your informations very well before reaching conclusion.
Watch your back,Europe could be a death zone soon with current ongoing war,I have relocated back to Naija and a Danish and Swedish friends are planning to relocate to Naija too.
Enjoy your japa while it lasts.Viva Roshia

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by westside365: 11:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Leave am e go soon found out E choke. Russia ahhh those people,don't worry you go tell the toli

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs / Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara / Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.