Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family (53041 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Orders Arrest Of Military Officer Riding Motorcycle Against Traffic / Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by ednut1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
I like your christ. But you Christians are so unlike christ. Mahatman Ghandi
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by SandraIkuboR(f): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oh
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by BabaIbo: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hmmm, some of these people parading as pastors and misuse of power ehn.

Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by Druss(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
What is the name of the pastor?

1 Like

Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
There was a robbery in Rccg and from this report to attend their church service for the first time after that incident is now a crime.

That means after choir sing welcoming song for first timers in that church, their pastor will quickly call police that they should come and arrest some strange people that came to worship for the first time. Hehn shocked

3 Likes

Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by hoyze24: 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
It's surprising reading this. Why would the pastor consider arresting a church member because he thinks he's new and suspects he could have been involved in theft. Really crazy! No evidence he did anything but the police still arrested him.
Nigerian police has totally lost her place.
I think officers who make this kind of arrest should be punished if the police authority finds out about this. You don't just arrest people.
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by pharmagba: 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Fahdiga:
So according to the story here the only evidence the pastor have against the accused is that he hasn't seen his face in the church before. I blame our Police that cannot conduct a robust investigation

This could be a blackmail.
I don't believe a story until I hear both side
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by stickle(m): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Theunbothered:

See their members already denying sad
Can you make any thing out of the story? It is incomplete. Is that the first time the church will welcome first timers? Is that the first testimony in the church? Why was the three others released and his case is different?
Don't just conclude because it's church, neither do I, but something is missing in the story.
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by stickle(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Theunbothered:

See their members already denying sad

Can you make any thing out of the story? It is incomplete. Is that the first time the church will welcome first timers? Is that the first testimony in the church? Why was the three others released and his case is different?
Don't just conclude because it's church, neither do I, but something is missing in the story.

1 Like

Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by Venomento: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:

The names and information are there. Na you no gree read.
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by Ochelyko1: 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Source

People of God what other proof do you need to know that these men and Church are nothing but business centre and workers of their empire.

Is this how Christ taught us to treat our neighbors? Where is the nature of CHRIST in this church called Rccg? Where is their G.o and why has he not say anything about this? Arresting his own son because his dummie pastor couldn't tell who broke into the church and stole their instruments and now they want to arrest the Innocent.

Denomination Churches are nothing but fraudsters and they are demonic in practicing their religion.

1 Like

Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by foreshore(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Source

Some things doesn't add up here. I think they are not telling us the truth
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by DropsMic(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Imagine angry angry
Pastor acting on suspicion angry angry angry
Shebi he suppose get spirit wey go tell am kiss kiss

Spirit ko grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by GboyegaD(m): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mention the pastor's name so that it can escalate faster. Please do not forget to sue the pastor and the church for defamation of character and get the maximum damage you can claim provided your brother is innocent.
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by Naughtysex: 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
When we told them that religion is a big scam, they called us devil

1 Like

Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by jjmk(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Both the Police and the church are clueless and lacks decorum and do not know the law. It is unfortunate ordinary Nigerians keep getting treated badly. What kind of Police officers do we have in this country? Ha!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by hslbroker2(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Just imagine where church is heading this days.

Meanwhile, check my signature for your building materials.

Thanks
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
I see this brother suing the church and living la vida this you no suppose wait see.
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by Emperor88(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
So their god could not prevent the church from being robbed?! They could not report to thier god to punish the robbers but they have to use man made means to arrest the suspect. Smh
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by Godfullsam(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
So the guy and his friends became a suspect because the pastor was seeing them for the first time?

There can be no theft from in the church without an information/connection from the church member.

A complete stranger can not successfully rob the church.

The pastor should look inward.
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by josephevergreen(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
When will nigeria police know their work and start doing things right?..
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by Emperor88(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Imagine angry angry
The only spirit that communicates with them is alcohol...They will tell you only god can protect but their god could not protect his house....They could not report to their god rather report to police. I smh for my people.
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Imagine angry angry
spirit might not be available as at that time so acting on suspicion.
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by phemmyfour: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
It's easier for a member of the Church to steal from the Church than a total stranger
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by Eromose3009: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Read Below

Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by Fahdiga(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
pharmagba:

This could be a blackmail.
I don't believe a story until I hear both side
Exactly
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by Jaboranky(m): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Maybe the guy's dressing and that of his friends would have made the pastor suspect them,......my thinking oooo
Re: Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family by digitrend: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Do you know that these following skills are highly paid Abroad?

Forklift Operators
Crane Operators
Reachstarker Operators
Truck Driving

Do you also know that these skills can be acquired in Nigeria?

Yes these skills can be acquired in Nigeria with a globally recognized certificate contact below on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Arrested Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson "Kay Low" / Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed / Dr. Alwell Orji Attempted Suicide Four Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.